2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

Really Lowered 2017+ Platinum

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2018, 03:24 PM
Tranz zam
Senior User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That truck is sick!

Old 02-07-2018, 07:48 PM
twister1442
Trailering
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slammed, all right.

At least now it fits in the garage.

Old 02-07-2018, 07:56 PM
ShotgunZ71
Tuned
Received 97 Likes on 66 Posts
Terrible. Just terrible.

Old 02-07-2018, 10:55 PM
jaherbst
Senior User
Originally Posted by expy03
That’s just wrong on so many levels!
You done stole the words right out of my mouth!

Jack

Old 02-08-2018, 07:07 AM
Pirublues
Mountain Pass
I know a lot of people probably think a lot of negative things about the person who did this. But, in my eyes. For him to be able to pull this off requires a certain level of intelligence and skill that isn't found in most humans. I'm willing to bet he's smarter than most of us on this forum. "Just because you can doesn't mean you shouldn't", I hate that phrase. It should only apply to illegal things, it discourages expression and innovation. To me this is mechanical expressionism, he's expressing himself through the modification of his truck using his mechanical, fabrication, and concept visualization skills.

No, it isn't the cookie-cutter jacked to the sky diesel that does not need a lift. It's actually different and not following the herd. I like it and enjoy it's execution. I love the fact that he didn't go the typical bro-dude route and lifted it with off road tires. Trendsetters, innovators, and those who dare to be different from the current norms will always be put down by the community he's coloring (In this case, you guys).

Would i do it if I had an f350? No. But, I also wouldn't lift my trunk with 37" tires. I do love me some slammed luxury sedans though!

Old 02-08-2018, 07:10 AM
Pirublues
Mountain Pass
Originally Posted by J Standard
Gay as aids...
Come on guy.

Old 02-08-2018, 07:39 AM
SloScooter
Senior User
Originally Posted by Pirublues
I know a lot of people probably think a lot of negative things about the person who did this. But, in my eyes. For him to be able to pull this off requires a certain level of intelligence and skill that isn't found in most humans. I'm willing to bet he's smarter than most of us on this forum. "Just because you can doesn't mean you shouldn't", I hate that phrase. It should only apply to illegal things, it discourages expression and innovation. To me this is mechanical expressionism, he's expressing himself through the modification of his truck using his mechanical, fabrication, and concept visualization skills.

No, it isn't the cookie-cutter jacked to the sky diesel that does not need a lift. It's actually different and not following the herd. I like it and enjoy it's execution. I love the fact that he didn't go the typical bro-dude route and lifted it with off road tires. Trendsetters, innovators, and those who dare to be different from the current norms will always be put down by the community he's coloring (In this case, you guys).

Would i do it if I had an f350? No. But, I also wouldn't lift my trunk with 37" tires. I do love me some slammed luxury sedans though!

Well said. I had a bagged Titan in 2006. I can’t imagine how much he had to fabricate to get that to lay frame.

Old 02-08-2018, 08:23 AM
Robb81
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not my cup of tea at all, but dayum you have to acknowledge the technical skill and talent.

Old 02-08-2018, 08:51 AM
nosualc
Junior User
Proves that for every ying there is a yang. Balance, grasshopper...

Not my cup of tea, but then again, neither is a bro-dozer. Live and let live.

Old 02-08-2018, 10:31 AM
Tranz zam
Senior User
Originally Posted by Pirublues

I think it's badass, and if I could rock a truck like that for more than 6-8 months out of the year, I'd own one!

That's some real customization! It's not the typical vinyl wrapped, plasti dip, dealer add on, purchase some parts out of a catalog "customization".

Old 02-08-2018, 12:59 PM
Tricon
Logistics Pro
Received 44 Likes on 35 Posts
Bunch of old grumpy grandpas on here. I would never lower a SuperDuty, but I can certainly appreciate this guy's commitment to building something special and doing a damn fine job of it.

Ahhhh but its not practical! You can't tow a trailer full of crap stained cows with it!
Who the eff cares. We should celebrate this guys for choosing to be different and pushing some engineering boundaries.

Plus, its totally practical for running office supplies. That bed could easily hold 3 or 4 reams of paper in it....hahah.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:12 PM
tfsiii
Cross-Country
To each his own, slick truck, but not for me....consider, on the forums that person contributes to, a pic of a lifted, large tired machine most likely would evoke similar responses.....as a daily driver, that frame would have to be far from ground to avoid damage to the lower bits...

Old 02-09-2018, 10:35 AM
Tranz zam
Senior User
At ride height, that frame isn't any lower than your average passenger car.