1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Critical Situation. Please help if you can!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 10:02 AM
BIGTRUCKBIGRV
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Critical Situation. Please help if you can!

Fello FTE Member

A VERY close family to ours is in desperate need. I'm sorry for posting this here, but I am reaching out via ever means I know. If you can share this on your Facebook and other social media pages I would truly appreciate it. John Im is like a second father to me and I must do whatever I can to help.

What happened....

On Monday January 15th 2018, the day after returning from a trip to see their family, Mr Im (Owner of a local small family restaurant, in Corpus Christi TX, called Wings Plus) fell from a ladder while getting the restaurant ready to reopen, striking his head on the concrete sidewalk (in front of his son) causing severe trauma that now threatens to take his life. His brain stem was damaged and caused major bleeding internally. He is unresponsive and the doctors have expressed a very low chance of him surviving. The Im family is the most generous, kind, caring, and loving family we have ever known. They work so very hard everyday running their restaurant and making a life for themselves. They are always giving to others and helping those in need. They volunteered after Hurricane Harvey and opened their doors to feed and give water to those in need without power. Tragically, they do not have insurance and are going to face financial hardships regardless of the outcome. Please try to give anything you can to help a very deserving family in the worst of time. I setup a GoFundMe campaign to assist. God Bless and thanks for whatever you are able to help with.

www.gofundme.com/johnim

He is currently in the Trauma ICU at Christus Spohn Hospital in Corpus Christi, TX

Thanks again
JD
BigTruckBigRV