O/T 2 Choices - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

O/T 2 Choices

Old 01-16-2018, 09:05 PM
ZFLASH
Senior User
ZFLASH has a good reputation on FTE.ZFLASH has a good reputation on FTE.
O/T 2 Choices

I know all you northerners are used to this kind of weather, but us people in Houston aren't. I could either drive the truck with no heater and Hoosier street slicks or the Vette, the poor Vette lost.

L8R ZFLASH

Old 01-16-2018, 09:12 PM
EffieTrucker
Kentucky Chapter Member
EffieTrucker has much to be proud ofEffieTrucker has much to be proud ofEffieTrucker has much to be proud ofEffieTrucker has much to be proud ofEffieTrucker has much to be proud ofEffieTrucker has much to be proud ofEffieTrucker has much to be proud ofEffieTrucker has much to be proud ofEffieTrucker has much to be proud ofEffieTrucker has much to be proud of
Good choice. Chevys are expendable.

Old 01-16-2018, 10:58 PM
FortyNiner
Postmaster
FortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud of
Aww.

Suck it up, cupcake.

Old 01-17-2018, 03:38 AM
artscott61
Elder User
artscott61 has a good reputation on FTE.artscott61 has a good reputation on FTE.
Get all the nasty weather out of the way as we are coming down in a month and driving instead of flying. Can't wait to get to Captain Bennys and wolf down some oysters.

Old 01-17-2018, 08:28 AM
bjmayberry2
Postmaster
bjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant future
You could fix the heater.

Old 01-17-2018, 09:40 AM
ranger pat
Posting Guru
ranger pat has a very good reputation on FTE.ranger pat has a very good reputation on FTE.ranger pat has a very good reputation on FTE.
In the northland, I keep my Corvette in a heated garage all winter and drive my 2018 Expedition because the heater and A/C in the Corvette went south.

Old 01-17-2018, 10:00 AM
abe
Post Fiend
abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.
I think you made the right choice..... fiberglass doesn't rust, old Ford iron does.

Old 01-17-2018, 01:41 PM
petemcl
Still Learnin'
petemcl has much to be proud ofpetemcl has much to be proud ofpetemcl has much to be proud ofpetemcl has much to be proud ofpetemcl has much to be proud ofpetemcl has much to be proud ofpetemcl has much to be proud ofpetemcl has much to be proud ofpetemcl has much to be proud of
You were worried about no heater? Try no windows in 12℉ weather. But I had to see how it did on snow and ice. A short up and down the our road but my sinuses were starting to hurt. 😱 But the truck did quite well with smooth power and control on my icy hill. Then back into the warm garage to finish uo wiring to rear lights.

Old 01-17-2018, 02:33 PM
EffieTrucker
Kentucky Chapter Member
EffieTrucker has much to be proud ofEffieTrucker has much to be proud ofEffieTrucker has much to be proud ofEffieTrucker has much to be proud ofEffieTrucker has much to be proud ofEffieTrucker has much to be proud ofEffieTrucker has much to be proud ofEffieTrucker has much to be proud ofEffieTrucker has much to be proud ofEffieTrucker has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by petemcl View Post
You were worried about no heater? Try no windows in 12℉ weather. But I had to see how it did on snow and ice. A short up and down the our road but my sinuses were starting to hurt. �� But the truck did quite well with smooth power and control on my icy hill. Then back into the warm garage to finish uo wiring to rear lights.
That's hard core, man. Hard core.

Old 01-17-2018, 05:37 PM
ct50f1
Senior User
ct50f1 is a name known to allct50f1 is a name known to allct50f1 is a name known to allct50f1 is a name known to allct50f1 is a name known to allct50f1 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by bjmayberry2 View Post
You could fix the heater.
I think he said "no heater", not that there was a heater that's broken. My truck came from Texas and it's never had a heater. Probably won't be driving it much in the winter in New England.

Old 01-17-2018, 11:26 PM
Oldb
Senior User
Oldb is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Oldb is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Do not turn off the traction control.

B