Help for a friend with a stroke - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

1978 - 1996 Big Bronco  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help for a friend with a stroke

Old 01-13-2018, 02:37 PM
Post Fiend

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
Can anyone tell me if there is a clip holding the wiper switch on?
Or does it just pull off?
Old 01-13-2018, 04:20 PM
Senior User

skuzzybucket has a great reputation on FTE.skuzzybucket has a great reputation on FTE.skuzzybucket has a great reputation on FTE.skuzzybucket has a great reputation on FTE.skuzzybucket has a great reputation on FTE.
No. The **** has a clip inside the plastic that holds it on the shaft, but it can be forced off

The switch is held in the dash with the nut you see when the **** comes off
nothing else is holding the switch in, except time, and gunk from it being there so long
You can push on the switch once the nut is off, and it should "break "loose

Then just push the thing through the hole with your finger, reach froom behind, and wiggle the whole mess down to where you can unhook the harness

ManI wish you lived nearby, I'd sure like to help, or at least provide morral support
Old 01-13-2018, 05:06 PM
Post Fiend

arctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputationarctic y block has a superb reputation
We got it off but broke the grd wire off from it.
Now we cant find where the grd wire bolts in.
So i will find another grd. And put it all back together.
Update soon
Old 01-13-2018, 05:13 PM
Senior User

skuzzybucket has a great reputation on FTE.skuzzybucket has a great reputation on FTE.skuzzybucket has a great reputation on FTE.skuzzybucket has a great reputation on FTE.skuzzybucket has a great reputation on FTE.
It grounds outside the harness, and you have to look harder for it. I have broken almost every ground on every switch I ever removed from a 80-86

Glad you're making progress
Old 01-16-2018, 11:25 PM
Elder User

McLeod is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.McLeod is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
skuzzybucket -

Your avatar freaks me out
Old 01-17-2018, 08:36 AM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
you think his avatar is bad???

you should be glad you never met the crazy bartstard in person!!!
Old 01-17-2018, 08:35 PM
Senior User

PFFFFFFT
Your only mad because daddy caught you messin with my 400 lb sister in the sheep pen, and made you marry her.......
Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM
i ain't rite

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
you do not realize i traded her to Timmy down to Tennessee for a gallon of white lightning..........................18 years ago..............best trade i ever made. that heifer almost ate the damn house!!!
Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Senior User

She'll be back..... She's like a bad penny..... A BIG one
Old Today, 08:08 AM
i ain't rite

mehhh. she can try, but i moved far away after i packed her on the semi for the move. so she ain't gonna find me.