04 Parchment Door Panel Color - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

04 Parchment Door Panel Color

Old 01-01-2018, 01:42 AM
Senior User

ShelbyHauler is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.ShelbyHauler is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
04 Parchment Door Panel Color

I see it's a somewhat common problem for those that are left out in the sun, the tops of my drivers and passenger door panels have faded. For my 04 EX, which version of Parchment is correct?

SEM 17033 Lite Parchment Classic Coat SEM 17033 Lite Parchment Classic Coat

SEM 17053 Medium Parchment Classic Coat SEM 17053 Medium Parchment Classic Coat

I found other threads that talk about dash color, but not the lower dash and door panel color of the EX.
Thanks, and Happy New Year!
Old 01-01-2018, 02:04 AM
Veteran Sheepdog

Nicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputation
Medium parchment is correct
Old 01-01-2018, 02:24 AM
Senior User

ShelbyHauler is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.ShelbyHauler is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicmike View Post
Medium parchment is correct
Thanks. I'm also getting a triple gauge holder that I'm going to invert and trim/modify to fit that concaved area below the little pocket on the center lower dash. I need a mount location for my MaxTow Transmission Temperature Gauge, Trailer brake control, and my XM/Sirius XpressRCi radio. Will need to paint the pod as it comes in black.
Old 01-01-2018, 07:47 AM
Posting Guru

Oldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud of
Old 01-01-2018, 12:06 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldguyfl View Post
He put the SEM in the pictures so when I did a search for "SEM 17033" and "SEM 17053" that post did not show up. I picked up a can of "Desert Sand" that I found at my local auto parts store and tested a spot thinking I could blend it in, but it has too much of a golden look.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:21 PM
Posting Guru

Oldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud ofOldguyfl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyHauler View Post
He put the SEM in the pictures so when I did a search for "SEM 17033" and "SEM 17053" that post did not show up. I picked up a can of "Desert Sand" that I found at my local auto parts store and tested a spot thinking I could blend it in, but it has too much of a golden look.
If you are referring to me, here is the link where you can buy it.

Amazon Amazon
Old 01-01-2018, 03:28 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldguyfl View Post
If you are referring to me, here is the link where you can buy it.

https://www.amazon.com/SEM-17053-Med.../dp/B000H6O2W4
I was just commenting on why my forum search did not come up with the answer. Yes, purchased it from Amazon yesterday. Thanks!
Old 01-01-2018, 03:56 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyHauler View Post
I was just commenting on why my forum search did not come up with the answer. Yes, purchased it from Amazon yesterday. Thanks!
Great, glad to help, Happy New Year
Old 01-16-2018, 03:37 PM
Senior User

Any idea what color the lower dash (where the bag hook and drink holder pull out is) for an 04 Ex?
Old 01-16-2018, 03:59 PM
Veteran Sheepdog

Nicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputation
Medium dark parchment. I can't remember the number, but I have a can at the house I can get a pic of if you can't find it.
Old 01-16-2018, 05:54 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Medium dark parchment. I can't remember the number, but I have a can at the house I can get a pic of if you can't find it.
Not the same as SEM 17053 Medium Parchment which I got for the doors, this looks to be a little darker, right?
Old 01-16-2018, 06:38 PM
Veteran Sheepdog

It is darker. Certainly not the same as medium parchment.
Old 01-16-2018, 07:47 PM
Senior User

I'm looking to install this 3 gauge pod to hold my trailer brake controller, trans temp gauge, and XM Radio. Want to paint it to fit in withe the dash.

Old 01-16-2018, 09:57 PM
Veteran Sheepdog

I used to have the same pod in the same place. I painted medium dark parchment.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:59 AM
Senior User

Quote:

When you have a chance, I'd appreciate it. My searches for "Medium Dark Parchment" keep showing up as "SEM 17053 Medium Parchment". I guess I could use what I already have and it would not really look out of place.