my post pictures album duplicates - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices

my post pictures album duplicates

Old 11-29-2017, 08:23 AM
brandon_oma#692
Posting Guru
brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.
my post pictures album duplicates

Hi

I just realized that when I post pictures from my computer or phone they are added to an album called my post pictures. This album has duplicate pictures from me uploading the picture multiple times to different threads. I am looking for a way to clean up the duplicates and update the posts to all look at the same copy of the image. Any easy way to do this?

Old 11-30-2017, 09:42 AM
glruff
Super Moderator
glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Trying to understand, you are not posting the pictures as an attachment to you post?
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/p...ditattachments

Can you provide me with a link to what you are seeing?

Old 11-30-2017, 10:14 AM
glruff
Super Moderator
glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
IB Jose, what say you?

IB Jose

Old 11-30-2017, 10:29 AM
IB Jose
Internet Brands
IB Jose has much to be proud ofIB Jose has much to be proud ofIB Jose has much to be proud ofIB Jose has much to be proud ofIB Jose has much to be proud ofIB Jose has much to be proud ofIB Jose has much to be proud ofIB Jose has much to be proud ofIB Jose has much to be proud of
When you add the image to another thread/post, instead of uploading it again, choose the images from "My Albums"

Old 12-04-2017, 01:11 PM
brandon_oma#692
Posting Guru
brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by IB Jose View Post
When you add the image to another thread/post, instead of uploading it again, choose the images from "My Albums"
Right I figured that out now Thanks. I was hoping for an easy way to "correct" my prior posts.