Notices
2015+ F150 Discuss the 2015 Ford F150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lets see your New 2018 F-150

Old 11-22-2017, 05:14 AM
shortride
ididmyduty
shortride has a very good reputation on FTE.shortride has a very good reputation on FTE.shortride has a very good reputation on FTE.
Lets see your New 2018 F-150

It's time to show off your new 2018 F-150's. The new trucks are arriving at the dealers already and looking mighty good.

My new 2018 F-150 Platinum FX4 was delivered yesterday and will be detailed and ready for pick up on Wednesday. The 2018's have a new style Sirius/XM roof antenna.

Old 11-22-2017, 09:55 AM
GABAR
Posting Guru
GABAR is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.GABAR is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by shortride View Post
It's time to show off your new 2018 F-150's here. The new trucks are arriving at the dealers already and looking mighty good.

My new 2018 F-150 Platinum FX4 was delivered yesterday and will be detailed and ready for pick up on Wednesday. The 2018's have a new style Sirius/XM roof antenna.
Very nice 2018 Platinum and a new Shark Fin Sirius antenna instead of the puck.

I guess Ford wanted to have something for our very long deep sea fishing rod FM/AM antennas to possibly catch.

Old 11-22-2017, 03:16 PM
Lebowskii
Senior User
Lebowskii is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Shortride obviously has a top of the line truck with a $65k window sticker and at the other end of the spectrum is my 2018 XL longbed which I got for my 2011 Ranger and just under $14k cash. (The sticker was $30,800.) It came with a $2k option package that includes power windows, mirrors and locks, cruise, upgraded stereo with CD, and more. I removed the plastic hubcaps and painted the wheels black to make it a little different and of course the Yosemite Sam mud flaps add to the value too....

Attached Images   
Old 11-22-2017, 05:42 PM
storage_man
Senior User
storage_man is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
A Medium priced F150 XLT.

Old 11-22-2017, 07:43 PM
jimmy-six
Elder User
jimmy-six is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jimmy-six is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Ordered Lariat, hard tonneau now installed, Builtrite rear seat fold down kit, and a Ford Performace Oil Separator installed. Purchased a stainless dual exhaust kit with Flowmaster and need to get off my butt and install it. My excuse is I'm 73.

Old 11-22-2017, 08:48 PM
Christian's1988Ford
Elder User
Christian's1988Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.Christian's1988Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.Christian's1988Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.Christian's1988Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Lebowskii View Post
Shortride obviously has a top of the line truck with a $65k window sticker and at the other end of the spectrum is my 2018 XL longbed which I got for my 2011 Ranger and just under $14k cash. (The sticker was $30,800.) It came with a $2k option package that includes power windows, mirrors and locks, cruise, upgraded stereo with CD, and more. I removed the plastic hubcaps and painted the wheels black to make it a little different and of course the Yosemite Sam mud flaps add to the value too....
Great looking truck! Those wheels look great in black--just like a squad!

If you had gotten the truck in Black, and added a police push bumper and a few roof antennas, you could park nonchalantly in the U-turn lane of a busy highway for a day. You could watch cars slam on their brakes as they come around the bend at high speed...

Old 11-22-2017, 09:08 PM
jimmy-six
Elder User
jimmy-six is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jimmy-six is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Christian Yeah, that one needs to be black with one of these on the back. Make sure it has a 5.0 too....

Old 11-23-2017, 10:21 AM
Christian's1988Ford
Elder User
Christian's1988Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.Christian's1988Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.Christian's1988Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.Christian's1988Ford has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by jimmy-six View Post
Christian Yeah, that one needs to be black with one of these on the back. Make sure it has a 5.0 too....
Well, when they're racing past, mashing their foot into the brake pedal, they don't notice little details like that.

You would also have a better chance of catching up to then with a 3.5EB and being able to trail behind them for a few miles...

Old 11-23-2017, 10:45 AM
jimmy-six
Elder User
Maybe or maybe not....the 5.O has more HP on the top of end and it's usually not a drag race but a pursuit...even tho I haven't had our 5.0 very long I already like it better than the 13 3.5 EB it replaced.

Old 11-23-2017, 11:22 AM
GABAR
Posting Guru
GABAR is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.GABAR is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.

Old 11-23-2017, 12:32 PM
shortride
ididmyduty
shortride has a very good reputation on FTE.shortride has a very good reputation on FTE.shortride has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by jimmy-six View Post
Maybe or maybe not....the 5.O has more HP on the top of end and it's usually not a drag race but a pursuit...even tho I haven't had our 5.0 very long I already like it better than the 13 3.5 EB it replaced.
My new 2018 3.5L Ecoboost is rated at 375 HP and 470 lb. ft. of torque which is pretty decent for a turbo V6. My truck has a lot of get-up and go with in the sport setting. At first I thought something was wrong with the transmission in the eco mode when it was skipping 2nd gear on takeoff.

Old 11-23-2017, 12:34 PM
shortride
ididmyduty
You've got a decent looking truck there. As long as it serve your purpose is all that counts. I especially like the Yosemite Sam mud flaps.

Old 11-23-2017, 05:51 PM
shortride
ididmyduty
I'm considering removing the FX4 stickers on the bed-sides.

Old 11-24-2017, 03:44 AM
shortride
ididmyduty
Something I don't like on my new '18 F-150. The front license plate mount only snaps on. It's not a big deal but it looks as though it would be easy to steal.

Old 11-24-2017, 12:25 PM
GlueGuy
Postmaster
GlueGuy has a very good reputation on FTE.GlueGuy has a very good reputation on FTE.GlueGuy has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by shortride View Post
I'm considering removing the FX4 stickers on the bed-sides.
I hate those decals (all of them) on the bed sides. That was one of the first things I did; remove them.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Lets see your New 2018 F-150

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: