Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

Shelby F-150 Super Snake taking up two disabled parking spaces

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 07:45 PM
Johnny Mayday
FTE Town Crier
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shelby F-150 Super Snake taking up two disabled parking spaces

Long story short, I snapped this pic last night. According to my friend who lives in the building, the scumbag keeps doing it—even thought he's been towed multiple times. For anyone curious, the complex is in Bellevue, WA. I can't express how much I hate people like him. Anyone dealt with a similar situation. There's more info on the HP.

Old 11-09-2017, 07:54 PM
jwh
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
F150 in 2 disabled parking places

Can this person be towed as a repeat offender? I would think no plates would be towable also.

John

Old 11-09-2017, 09:10 PM
onug
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I live in the area around Bellevue. I hate to say it, but there are entitled jack-wagons all over the area. What’s unique here is the jerk is driving a truck. Normally it’s a Tesla, Lexus or Mercedes.

Old 11-09-2017, 09:24 PM
cdnfireman
Senior User
Give it a few days. He’ll be on one of the forums complaining that someone keyed the paint on his beautiful new truck. And he won’t know why.
But seriously doesn’t the city have bylaws against this? Call the cops or parking enforcement or something?

Old 11-09-2017, 09:26 PM
cdnfireman
Senior User
Or kick a couple of raw potatoes up the tailpipes?

Old 11-09-2017, 10:15 PM
onug
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Cops won’t take a call for this. And parking enforcement doesn’t play on private property. They may legally be able to write parking tickets for parking in a handicapped spot, but they have bigger problems with cheaters on public streets. It’s not unusual to see people faking injuries to game the system or using someone else’s parking pass to take one of these spots. Heck, my desk at work overlooks some parking and most of the people parking in the handicapped spots are perfectly healthy.

Old 11-09-2017, 11:18 PM
jimmy-six
Laughing Gas
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Must be a very im-po-tant guy. I'm bet his d--k is as big as his Poorsche!

Old 11-10-2017, 07:12 AM
GABAR
Lead Driver
Received 236 Likes on 184 Posts
Originally Posted by Johnny Mayday

Long story short, I snapped this pic last night. According to my friend who lives in the building, the scumbag keeps doing it—even thought he's been towed multiple times. For anyone curious, the complex is in Bellevue, WA. I can't express how much I hate people like him. Anyone dealt with a similar situation. There's more info on the HP.
Karma is a B...H and believe me, it`s going to catch up to this guy.

How many of you remember that episode of Seinfeld when George parked in a Handicap space and what happened to his car.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:30 AM
hooler1
Fleet Mechanic
Received 253 Likes on 162 Posts
Are these apartments or some type of condo? I would think if they are apartments, the building management would get involved, and sit the truck's owner or driver down to review the terms of their lease. But in order to really drive that part of it, a handicapped person who could actually use that space would need to complain. I would think if building management would rent one of those "Chicago Boots" strapped across one of the front wheels, (careful, we don't want to scratch them.) plus a "we need to talk with you" note on the driver side door window would finally get the idea across.

Too bad. It's a beautiful truck. It needs to be well protected. But denying handicapped folks their parking is not the way to do it!

Old 11-10-2017, 07:33 AM
Kingofwylietx
Fleet Mechanic
Received 70 Likes on 56 Posts
That's also a good lesson on why not to buy something you are afraid to drive. It's obviously his biggest purchase ever and he's scared to park next to anyone. What a puss. In the end, it's just a truck and he's just an inconsiderate tool.

Old 11-10-2017, 11:23 AM
PupnDuck
Fleet Mechanic
Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts
Tires tend to lose air when the valve cores are removed.

Old 11-10-2017, 02:29 PM
DevilDog556
Senior User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jimmy-six
Must be a very im-po-tant guy. I'm bet his d--k is as big as his Poorsche!

teehee, I love it.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:07 PM
Delta Echo
Senior User
That one is definitely a douche move, being that it's two handicapped spots. But I don't get mad at everyone who takes two spaces, because I understand why they do it: because of all the inconsiderate a-holes who damage another vehicle, and then don't take responsibility for what they did. A door dent can cost $1,000 or more, depending on the vehicle and paint type. Part of the problem is that they keep making parking spaces smaller, so there is not enough room for a wider vehicle like a full size pickup. Then you add in the selfish a-holes who think it's OK to slam their door into the next vehicle, and after a few expensive door dents, some people are going to start taking two spaces. That's understandable, but I feel that if you are going to do it, it should be on the far side of the parking lot, not up close, and certainly not in handicapped spots.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:10 PM
Delta Echo
Senior User
Originally Posted by Kingofwylietx
That's also a good lesson on why not to buy something you are afraid to drive. It's obviously his biggest purchase ever and he's scared to park next to anyone. What a puss. In the end, it's just a truck and he's just an inconsiderate tool.

If there weren't so many inconsiderate a-holes in the world, who damage other vehicles and walk away, we wouldn't have people taking two spots to protect their expensive vehicle. It's a two-way street, and if you can't see that, then you are part of the problem.

I typically trade in every 3-5 years, and if I don't fix a door dent, the cost of that repair is coming off my trade-in value. Denting my vehicle (and not taking responsibility for it) is no different than stealing hundreds of dollars from my wallet.

Don't get me wrong, I am not defending that parking job in the O.P. But some of the comments (in this thread, and others like it) are also out-of-line.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:18 PM
Delta Echo
Senior User
Originally Posted by cdnfireman
Give it a few days. He’ll be on one of the forums complaining that someone keyed the paint on his beautiful new truck. And he won’t know why.
But seriously doesn’t the city have bylaws against this? Call the cops or parking enforcement or something?

Damaging another person's vehicle, because someone doesn't like the way they park, is one of the most moronic things a person can do. Besides the fact that keying paint is a FELONY, if you get caught doing it to the wrong truck, you could end up beaten to death, with your body dumped in a swamp, with bugs and animals picking your carcass clean. That truck might belong to an Outlaw or HA member, or maybe just a guy who has no tolerance for bull****. It amazes me that some people would take a chance like that, when they have absolutely nothing to gain by doing so.

Quick Reply: Shelby F-150 Super Snake taking up two disabled parking spaces