Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

54 f100 Panel rod/rebuild

Old 12-02-2018, 08:43 PM
ooraider
Junior User
ooraider has a very good reputation on FTE.ooraider has a very good reputation on FTE.ooraider has a very good reputation on FTE.
finding time to get more work don and doodling a little on my garage door.

Old 12-02-2018, 08:54 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Nice job on the repair, I had to do lots like that on my panel too..

Old 12-02-2018, 09:17 PM
ooraider
Junior User
ooraider has a very good reputation on FTE.ooraider has a very good reputation on FTE.ooraider has a very good reputation on FTE.
Again I have to say thanks to all the help and encouragement I get on this site, and John in Akron (Bigwin56f100) that hooked me up with the fender parts , And my good friend who started me on the repairs that is still in and out of the hospital for the past year fighting a deadly blood and bone disease "Dave" keep fighting buddy, were pulling and praying for you. So for now my amateur skills will have to do and his advice is a lot of help.,

Old 12-03-2018, 08:01 PM
ooraider
Junior User

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.