Hello, I am new to FTE, Keoneeli1

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 04:01 PM
Keoneeli1
Freshman User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hello, I am new to FTE, Keoneeli1

Hey Ford Fellas ( & ladies ),

My name is David Cawdrey, and I have ALS ( Lou Gehrig's Disease ), so I am using an eye controlled computer. Please be patient with me because my eyes don't type very fast!

Anyways, I recently purchased a '65 Ford F100 truck with a 352 FE block. I was going to start parting it out. But I originally bought it for my oldest son, but now my youngest son wants it more than the VW Rabbit GTI, that I first bought for him, and it turns out that my oldest son likes the VW Rabbit GTI. So everything worked okay!

So, I have started to restore the F100. I have always liked Mustang's and Cougars, so I know a little bit more about the Ford's than most.

I am new to the 352 FE big block. But I am learning more about it. I, unfortunately sold my carb and intake manifold. But, I found another 70 pound intake. Hot tanked, and painted the oem color of black ( correct color ? ) .

Now, I am looking for a double snorkel air filter housing. I have looked on eBay, but they don't look very nice.

Does anyone know of anyone who makes a stock looking double snorkel air filter housing? If so, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks for the warm welcome ( hopefully! )

David ( Keoneeli1 ) Cawdrey
Washington State
Seattle Area .

Old 10-19-2017, 09:14 PM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts
David,

Great to have you on-board.......I believe your question will best be answered here.......

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum51/

Last edited by IB Tim; 10-19-2017 at 09:16 PM.