Future Parts Support for 92-96 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

1978 - 1996 Big Bronco  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Future Parts Support for 92-96

Old 09-22-2017, 10:28 PM
New User

mcpdeltat is starting off with a positive reputation.
Future Parts Support for 92-96

Hey folks,

I have a 94 Eddie Bauer w/5.8L, in which I am looking at rebuilding the E4OD that just gave up on me. Although the body is solid and rust-free, it does need paint and a few minor dents massaged. It desperately needs seats swapped in too, as the originals are pretty sad.

My question for the forum is: Do you think these trucks, having much more plastic inside, will see the growth in restoration parts availability, similar to the older generations of Bronco. Currently, I'm looking at learning all kinds of molding, plastic welding, and other soft goods skills just to make the thing look decent inside. So far, I am running into problems finding interior and trim replacement parts.

I was hoping to make it comfortable and clean up front for trips, but more utilitarian in the back, for farm use, hunting, fishing, etc.

Throw your thoughts out here; tell me your stories...thanks folks.

Chris
Old 09-28-2017, 09:22 AM
The Southernmost Mod

Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.
These trucks are becoming valuable so there will be a market for replacement parts for sure. What I'm not so sure about is the quality.