Notices

I gambled and maybe I

Old 02-22-2019, 11:23 AM
schoo
Postmaster
schoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to behold
Hell the old saying measure twice I need to measure once now thatís just getting old

Old 02-22-2019, 01:54 PM
fordman75
Postmaster
fordman75 is a splendid one to beholdfordman75 is a splendid one to beholdfordman75 is a splendid one to beholdfordman75 is a splendid one to beholdfordman75 is a splendid one to beholdfordman75 is a splendid one to behold
Yea, automatics don't use any pilot bearing.

Old 02-22-2019, 01:58 PM
schoo
Postmaster
schoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to behold
Thanks this must have happened when I swapped cranks itís not funny when things snow ball out from one thing too another

Old 02-22-2019, 02:18 PM
baddad457
Post Fiend
baddad457 has a great reputation on FTE.baddad457 has a great reputation on FTE.baddad457 has a great reputation on FTE.baddad457 has a great reputation on FTE.baddad457 has a great reputation on FTE.baddad457 has a great reputation on FTE.
That'll do it. Hope you didn't damage the front pump trying to push the TC into that pilot bearing.

Old 02-22-2019, 04:27 PM
schoo
Postmaster
Don’t want to think about it

Old 02-23-2019, 07:23 PM
schoo
Postmaster

Serpentine system is in mostly
Iím not very good with the rtv

Old 02-24-2019, 01:51 AM
Scndsin
Du Nawt Seek The Treasure
Scndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputationScndsin has a superb reputation
Looking good regardless of such minor issues.

Keep the faith & you'll get there.

Old 02-24-2019, 04:40 PM
Glaser67
Senior User
Glaser67 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Way to go, now it gets exciting! Best of luck, keep us posted

Old 02-24-2019, 07:05 PM
schoo
Postmaster

This was way before I had much done about 4years ago l have to have pic it would be too boring
Thanks guys. I need to send the dizzy gear back wrong with that one yea when ever I have a 50/50 chance I get it wrong.
I measured it before I got the gear off only thing you can’t measure it until after it’s off it has a step up in the shaft

Old 02-25-2019, 12:12 AM
Tim Young
Post Fiend
Tim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputation
Nice, looks like you have came a long ways!

Old 02-27-2019, 09:18 AM
schoo
Postmaster
Ok the upper manifold is in, I primed the oil system again and then hit the starter it spins so next put in the plugs and distributor when I get it together

P

Old 02-27-2019, 12:19 PM
Tim Young
Post Fiend
Tim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputationTim Young has a superb reputation
Cool Roy, It looks like your making progress everyday!

Old 02-27-2019, 03:55 PM
schoo
Postmaster

This is 1000gt

Old 02-27-2019, 05:30 PM
schoo
Postmaster

I canít see any difference between 1500 and 2000 this is 2

Old 02-27-2019, 06:20 PM
schoo
Postmaster

2500 grit

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I gambled and maybe I

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.