Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Old 12-08-2017, 07:33 AM
Sous
Moderator and SXE Junkie!
Sous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputation
42 degrees and raining this morning in north GA, WINTER IS COMING!

Old 12-08-2017, 07:48 AM
z31freakify
Post Fiend
z31freakify is a splendid one to beholdz31freakify is a splendid one to beholdz31freakify is a splendid one to beholdz31freakify is a splendid one to beholdz31freakify is a splendid one to beholdz31freakify is a splendid one to beholdz31freakify is a splendid one to behold
Morning fellas 21 southern New Mexico, snow flakes fell all morning till 2 in the afternoon yesterday. I love winter.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:04 AM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
4" here on the Texas Hill country and 22* this morning. I did not sign up for this

Old 12-08-2017, 08:39 AM
Colorado350
Postmaster
Colorado350 has much to be proud ofColorado350 has much to be proud ofColorado350 has much to be proud ofColorado350 has much to be proud ofColorado350 has much to be proud ofColorado350 has much to be proud ofColorado350 has much to be proud ofColorado350 has much to be proud of
12* yesterday, 47* this morning at 430...gotta love Colorado! Tired of this warm crap, I want SNOW, blowing SNOW and Cold! It's winter it should start acting like it!

Old 12-08-2017, 09:57 AM
empiretc
Post Fiend
empiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to behold
It actually snowed!!!

Attached Images   
Old 12-08-2017, 09:59 AM
F250_
Post Fiend
F250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputation
33F here in Birmingham right now (southern side of Birmingham, actually in Hoover), and we already have 2 inches of white stuff accumulated on our deck railing and it's still falling steady. Below is the current view out of our kitchen window... not a great shot, but, hey... you get the picture!

Attached Images  
Old 12-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Walleye Hunter
Post Fiend
Walleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by F250_ View Post
33F here in Birmingham right now (southern side of Birmingham, actually in Hoover), and we already have 2 inches of white stuff accumulated on our deck railing and it's still falling steady. Below is the current view out of our kitchen window... not a great shot, but, hey... you get the picture!
So...is the town shut down 'til it goes away?

Old 12-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Colorado350
Postmaster
Colorado350 has much to be proud ofColorado350 has much to be proud ofColorado350 has much to be proud ofColorado350 has much to be proud ofColorado350 has much to be proud ofColorado350 has much to be proud ofColorado350 has much to be proud ofColorado350 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
So...is the town shut down 'til it goes away?

Old 12-08-2017, 10:58 AM
Bill Kay
Senior User
Bill Kay is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Bill Kay is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by Colorado350 View Post
Atlanta is getting snow now, hopefully the city will reopen Monday which is fine by me. Yall keep that salt up there, I like my fenders non-ventilatd.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:09 AM
Sous
Sous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputation
Schools are closing. Welcome to winter in the south.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:23 AM
Idaho_F250
Junior User
Idaho_F250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Sous View Post
Schools are closing. Welcome to winter in the south.
In the four years iv'e lived in Idaho not once have I seen the schools close. Including the beginning of 2017, where the first week of January we had -30 F weather with windchill down to -40 F. Wish I didn't have to take kids to school those days.

Don't close for the weather, but a week for Potato harvest is ok

Old 12-08-2017, 11:26 AM
empiretc
Post Fiend
empiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Idaho_F250 View Post
In the four years iv'e lived in Idaho not once have I seen the schools close. Including the beginning of 2017, where the first week of January we had -30 F weather with windchill down to -40 F. Wish I didn't have to take kids to school those days.

Around here notices went out yesterday afternoon that the schools would be starting 2 hours later today.

The last time it snowed here was 2004, and that was the first time in 100+ years.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Sous

I remember living near the arctic circle in Alaska as a kid and they would not even let us into the school to wait for classes to start unless it was zero or colder.

I laugh so much at these people that think the end of the world is coming when we get weather like this. Although, if it gets me out of work early (salary) then I am good with it snowing anytime it can.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:52 AM
hydro man 17
Posting Guru
hydro man 17 has a good reputation on FTE.hydro man 17 has a good reputation on FTE.
Just clear and cold here in NE CAl. And yes it has been in the teens overnight so far. I have seen 12 below but not often.

Old 12-08-2017, 12:55 PM
Walleye Hunter
Post Fiend
Walleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to behold

Kids today probably don't know about it but school is out for summer so the kids can help on the farm during the busy season.
Originally Posted by empiretc View Post
Around here notices went out yesterday afternoon that the schools would be starting 2 hours later today.

The last time it snowed here was 2004, and that was the first time in 100+ years.
That's global warming for you.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.