Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Old 11-03-2017, 10:15 AM
timmyboy76
Post Fiend
timmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud of
Yup... The good ol' days. After work, me and my BBF(best broke friends) stop at 76, throw in 5 bucks in the tempo and run a muck all night thru Riverside...5 bucks nowadays wouldnt even be suffice for a lost tooth....who's to blame??

Old 11-03-2017, 10:33 AM
Sous
Sous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputation
HAHAHA the Tempo! I had one of those way back in the day...

This is about what it looked like, but it was from the midwest so the cancer (rust) was very bad on it.

Old 11-03-2017, 11:05 AM
F250_
Post Fiend
F250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputation
Here in Birmingham, diesel is running $2.49-$2.59/gallon. Once you go either east or south, it quickly hits $2.69-$2.89/gallon.

Old 11-03-2017, 12:01 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by F250_ View Post
Here in Birmingham, diesel is running $2.49-$2.59/gallon. Once you go either east or south, it quickly hits $2.69-$2.89/gallon.
Add a dollar to that and that's the going rate around here in Monterey.

Stewart

Old 11-03-2017, 12:16 PM
Idaho_F250
Junior User
Idaho_F250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Diesel here in Southeast Idaho around $2.86. About 2 months ago our Diesel prices jumped around 20 cents a gallon. Probably after all the hurricanes made landfall. Stations here are already switching to winter blend...

Old 11-03-2017, 12:41 PM
hydro man 17
Posting Guru
hydro man 17 has a good reputation on FTE.hydro man 17 has a good reputation on FTE.
"Anyway, it was for $.98 for premium fuel"
__________________________________________________ _____________________
I remember back in the days of the "gas wars" in the 50's when there were gas stations at every corner of an intersection. Not uncommon to see $.18 - $.20 a gallon. Go all of the way to Santa Cruz and back for less than $2.00.

Old 11-03-2017, 03:08 PM
Bonanza35
Post Fiend
Bonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to behold
There was always gas wars around the holidays, now it's time to raise fuel on the Holidays.. Tim that sounds good in McCall, Idaho. I can remember 40 years ago when I hunted out of New Meadows, Idaho right next to McCall you could buy the whole town for that. Just had some friends move in, in Council, Idaho just below there. They built a 2500 Sq Ft Cabin and have 150 acres. Anywhere but here would be good for me. Like the Climate here just not the out of hand added costs to live here. I really like Afton, Wyoming. Hunted there for 35 years i guess. But the wife really likes Eagle or Star Idaho. If we were younger I'd get my way but I guess she'll get her way at our age. God bless

Old 11-03-2017, 09:50 PM
Wesley Green
Posting Guru
Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.
Man, I'm so ready to write today off as a bad dream. Hopefully tomorrow is a much better day. In less than 7 hrs... better hit the hay

Old 11-04-2017, 07:57 AM
Tugly
Post Fiend
Tugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by timmyboy76 View Post
Yup... The good ol' days. After work, me and my BBF(best broke friends) stop at 76, throw in 5 bucks in the tempo and run a muck all night thru Riverside...
Ford Tempo... God's gift to tow truck drivers in the West. The transmissions despised mountain climbing on a hot day.

Old 11-04-2017, 01:57 PM
hydro man 17
Posting Guru
hydro man 17 has a good reputation on FTE.hydro man 17 has a good reputation on FTE.
"The transmissions despised mountain climbing on a hot day."
__________________________________________________ ___________________
Sounds like they put the same one in my old Probe.

Old 11-04-2017, 02:15 PM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
Please tell me we haven't resorted to discussing Probes and Tempos on a truck forum.

Old 11-04-2017, 04:17 PM
andym
Post Fiend
andym has a superb reputationandym has a superb reputationandym has a superb reputationandym has a superb reputationandym has a superb reputationandym has a superb reputationandym has a superb reputationandym has a superb reputationandym has a superb reputationandym has a superb reputationandym has a superb reputation
It's been years since I've seen either one on the road. I did see an early 90's Taurus a few months ago. Ford has always made good trucks, but their cars in the 80s and 90s were garbage for the most part.

Old 11-04-2017, 04:23 PM
SaintITC
Posting Guru
SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
Please tell me we haven't resorted to discussing Probes and Tempos on a truck forum.
and now Taurus's - Tauri? - too. Anybody drive a monster truck? That's the only salvation I can see ...

Old 11-05-2017, 07:49 AM
SaintITC
Posting Guru
SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.
Happy Birthday to all you Marines out there, 242 this year. I'm a little early, Nov 10, but posting now because last night my wife and I attended the local Marine Corps Ball.

A special event last night involved the awarding of a Purple Heart to LCpl Jerry Palace, of the 10th Marines Regiment, 2nd Marines, injured during the amphibious assault at the Battle of Saipan on 15 June, 1944. Due to his injuries he was brought back to the US, however his records were subsequently lost and he never received his Purple Heart. Through the help of the Marine Corps League, he was awarded the Purple Heart and it was presented to him by his great-grandson, currently serving as a Corporal in the USMC.

Semper Fidelis, Marines!

Old 11-05-2017, 08:02 AM
timmyboy76
Post Fiend
timmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tugly View Post
Ford Tempo... God's gift to tow truck drivers in the West. The transmissions despised mountain climbing on a hot day.

it saw a tow truck alright, bit not for a trans issue. I've been advised not to incriminate myself😊, but a dog ran out in front of me at 2am and ended up I neighbors backyard, wrapped up in chain fence, feeling like a taquito

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.