Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Old 11-02-2017, 08:51 AM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by timmyboy76 View Post
or.. You can hire me and my studs. Been banging lights for a week now. Booked thru first week of December. 4-6 homes a day It's how we do it
I'd love this job, but heights make me dizzy and my butthole puckers...too many fall calls as a paramedic I guess.

Old 11-02-2017, 09:04 AM
Sous
Sous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputation
Screw that! I had to rebuild 3 dormers on our house one year and had extension ladders hanging over the top with special tools, then 2x12's across them so I could walk between them.

That picture is funny though!

Old 11-02-2017, 11:47 AM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
...too many fall calls as a paramedic I guess.
Did you medic down in SoCal when you were still down there? AMR?

Wife did almost 20 years with them, minus a few short years in the middle when they lost the county contract and West Med moved in.

Stewart

Old 11-02-2017, 03:31 PM
Bonanza35
Post Fiend
Bonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to behold
Any buddy fill up today? $3.49.9 here in Norco, Ca at the 76 station. $.21 cents more then premium. What things coming to . To top that off, I backed into a tree at my mom's care place. New tail light also.

Old 11-02-2017, 03:37 PM
ZachinCO
Senior User
ZachinCO is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by Bonanza35 View Post
Any buddy fill up today? $3.49.9 here in Norco, Ca at the 76 station. $.21 cents more then premium. What things coming to . To top that off, I backed into a tree at my mom's care place. New tail light also.
Didn't Cali just adopt a new fuel tax...

Brown's doing a heck of a job!

Old 11-02-2017, 03:46 PM
Bonanza35
Post Fiend
Bonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to behold
Yes, Brown did. $.20 cents on Diesel, and sales tax at 5.75% I believe. Sales tax use to be 1.75% on Diesel. But it went way up from the last time I bought it at $3.09.9 I believe. That was high enough. Then If you have a car that you don't have to smog, there's an extra $100.oo fee on that every year. And regular DMV fee's go up $25.oo dollars to $175.oo depending on what it's value is. I mean, they think every buddy is made out of money. There still trying to push threw insurance on how many miles a year you drive. Who you think is pushing that.

Old 11-02-2017, 04:08 PM
Sous
Sous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputation
$2.57 for diesel fuel in good ole north GA!

Old 11-02-2017, 04:30 PM
Bonanza35
Post Fiend
Now that's more like it. Wife's been looking at houses in Idaho, little late in life for us in the cold country but we just had family move there last year. Been trying to get her to move for 40 years but she won't here of it. Any way we'll see.

Old 11-02-2017, 07:22 PM
timmyboy76
Post Fiend
timmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud of
Ca sucks..atleast the truck and trailer are registered in az😈 . Things stay this way, I just might flip the truck to the "grease" side again..aka, wvo baby!
Chet, brothers' been eyeing McCall for awhile now. 200k gets you a 2k-sqft cabin home on a 2acre fat lot...

Old 11-02-2017, 08:31 PM
Wesley Green
Posting Guru
Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.
$2.48 here in Ok today. Insane. I remember when I got my '99 deisel was $0.89 a gallon, which was usually ten cents cheaper than 87 octane gasoline

Old 11-02-2017, 08:35 PM
Colorado350
Postmaster
Colorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to behold
$2.79 here in Colorado Springs. Typically we're lower than most of the Country.

Old 11-02-2017, 09:04 PM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
Gas here in the Hill Country is$1.99 and diesel is $2.29.

Stew, I was a medic for AMR and Rural Metro in San Dieguito and SD County. I was almost done with the hiring process for San Diego Fire when they went on an indefinite hiring freeze around the time of the crash.That was my catalyst to get out of EMS. I LOVED my job, but $14 an hour is no way to live in Southern California if you want anything besides dirt for supper.

Old 11-03-2017, 06:38 AM
Sous
A few years ago I found a jacket that I had in high school (1990-1994). In one of the pockets was one of those old carbon credit card receipts where you put the card on the tray and then slide the mechanism over the card and receipt.

Anyway, it was for $.98 for premium fuel. I remember going by gas stations and saying $1.00 for gas, that is crazy and there is no way I am paying that much! How times change as now I am glad to see it near $2.00 every time I see a sign.

Old 11-03-2017, 08:50 AM
brandon_oma#692
Posting Guru
brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.
I remember premium going over $1 here. Dad would send me on the riding lawnmower to the gas station with the gas can for the dirt bikes with the oil already in it and a 5 dollar bill. I never paid attention to the price just always got as close to 5 gallons exactly as I could. Realized it was over $5 this time. Shut the pump off and went inside and told them I needed more money. My grandparents lived half a block away and I walked up and got a few quarters from my Grandpa.

Old 11-03-2017, 10:15 AM
SaintITC
Posting Guru
SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Sous View Post
Screw that! I had to rebuild 3 dormers on our house one year and had extension ladders hanging over the top with special tools, then 2x12's across them so I could walk between them.

That picture is funny though!
Roofing my old house, I had staged most of the stuff on the relatively level porch roof, with my pickup backed up to the porch so I could toss the old roofing stuff right into the bed. I had covered the porch roof with a tarp and a 4x8 sheet of plywood to protect it. I was standing on the plywood with a pile of trash getting ready to shovel it off when my neighbor came over to say hi. I moved a bit on the plywood and it suddenly started to slide off the roof. I plopped on my butt and me, the plywood and all the crap on it sailed off the roof and straight into the bed of the truck. Pure genius! Didn't tried it again though.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.