Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Old 05-24-2019, 02:17 PM
HD Rider
Posting Guru
HD Rider is a name known to allHD Rider is a name known to allHD Rider is a name known to allHD Rider is a name known to allHD Rider is a name known to allHD Rider is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Sous View Post
Enjoy your Memorial Day... Enjoy it for those that can no longer do so... For those that are no longer around because they were protecting our way of life... For those who are no longer around because they were protecting the way of life that hated or ridiculed them... I am grateful for my time in the service and would not change a thing... Cheers everyone, enjoy your weekend and be with friends, family and those you love... Tomorrow is not guaranteed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfzJ8UBr-c0
Absolutely!

Old 05-24-2019, 02:24 PM
ArmyLifer
Elder User
ArmyLifer is a splendid one to beholdArmyLifer is a splendid one to beholdArmyLifer is a splendid one to beholdArmyLifer is a splendid one to beholdArmyLifer is a splendid one to beholdArmyLifer is a splendid one to behold

Enjoying some Franziskaner Dunkel Weissbier in the town of its birth! Have a great Memorial Day everyone!

Old 05-25-2019, 10:28 AM
Wesley Green
Posting Guru
Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.

Just another day in Muskogee

Background:
So the 2 loose rouge barges that had i40 shut down waiting on their impending bridge crash made their way to this small lock and dam on the Arkansas river and violently crashed into the dam and rapidly sunk. That part of the picture is real. At around the same time our wwii submarine SS310 Batfish had lost 3 of its 4 mooring lines we added to it after the last big flood in '86 and had started to float out of its resting pad and was semi beached on the berm. National guard was able to help us get more lines on it and secure it, then flood even more of the ballast tanks to keep it in it's basin. Of course the memes and fake news on social media are running rampant during the flood. Have a good holiday weekend y'all

Old 05-26-2019, 09:27 AM
Sous
Sous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputation
Our active duty Marine Corps cousin is coming to visit for the weekend from Parris Island. She is looking forward to a little time in the country away from the training base.

In order to keep our Marine fed and happy, I got up at 3 AM to start the pork butt smoking. Should be ready around 5 PM after several 34 degree beers have been consumed and the pork is like butta...

Have a good weekend everyone!

Old 05-26-2019, 10:17 AM
Wesley Green
Posting Guru
Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.
Wait, where's the picture of the Marine and 34* beers?

Old 05-26-2019, 10:44 AM
Sous
Sous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Wesley Green View Post
Wait, where's the picture of the Marine and 34* beers?
Marine will be here shortly, she is still driving. Here is the under counter wine cooler that I hot wired to keep the beer at 34.

Holds 100 frosty, cold beverages.

Old 05-26-2019, 12:09 PM
Wesley Green
Posting Guru
Looks about the size of our mini fridge we use only for beverages. Got it in the house, garage, or porch?

Old 05-26-2019, 12:16 PM
Sous
Originally Posted by Wesley Green View Post
Looks about the size of our mini fridge we use only for beverages. Got it in the house, garage, or porch?
It is exactly like a mini fridge, but has a "fancy" bowed glass door that we frosted. It is in the house under the island/wet bar which forms the backside of the kitchen.

I thought about putting a kegerator in, but as you can see my wife and I have drastic different tastes in beer.

Old 05-26-2019, 12:16 PM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Sous View Post
Marine will be here shortly, she is still driving. Here is the under counter wine cooler that I hot wired to keep the beer at 34.

Holds 100 frosty, cold beverages.

Now that is a beautiful sight...

Old 05-26-2019, 01:42 PM
SaintITC
Posting Guru
SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.
You'll have to ask her if she knows why the Air Force has guard dogs and the Navy has Marines guarding their respective bases.
Happy Memorial Day everyone.

Old 05-26-2019, 01:54 PM
Sous
Originally Posted by SaintITC View Post
You'll have to ask her if she knows why the Air Force has guard dogs and the Navy has Marines guarding their respective bases.
Happy Memorial Day everyone.
She has been an enlisted Marine for 4 years now and was just accepted to join the officer corps! She will be attending OCS in the fall.

I asked her about the dogs vs. Marines and she laughed. She said, "thank you for inviting me into your home and I will hold my comments while floating in your pond and drinking your beer".

I smiled and left it at that.

I would say that the reason is because the Air Force personnel know humans cannot outrun in a dog in a chase, so they employ K-9 teams.

Where the Marines don't need to outrun another human in a chase because who would be stupid enough to attack a compound guarded by the world's best military force...

The Marine Corps has my utmost respect because they are damn good at what they do.

We are all a team though and one without any of the others would struggle to accomplish a given mission.

Old 05-26-2019, 02:03 PM
SaintITC
Posting Guru
SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.
Or more simply, the Air Force had first choice.
Tom,
BMC, USN(Ret) Taxi service for the greatest fighting force ever assembled.
Semper Fidelis to all Marines out there.

Old 05-26-2019, 02:05 PM
Sous
Originally Posted by SaintITC View Post
Or more simply, the Air Force had first choice.
Tom,
BMC, USN(Ret) Taxi service for the greatest fighting force ever assembled.
Semper Fidelis to all Marines out there.
Thank you for your service and I agree on both comments!

Old 05-27-2019, 08:00 AM
slowsure
Senior User
slowsure is starting off with a positive reputation.
Setting on my porch watching the hummingbirds and drinking coffee in a FREE COUNTRY !
Thanks to all branches of the service! You are the reason we the people can enjoy our freedoms !
Freedom isn’t Free.
Happy Memorial Day

Old 05-27-2019, 09:08 AM
HD Rider
Posting Guru
HD Rider is a name known to allHD Rider is a name known to allHD Rider is a name known to allHD Rider is a name known to allHD Rider is a name known to allHD Rider is a name known to all
Time to remember those who gave all defending us and our families. And they didn't even know us.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.