Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Old 04-16-2019, 02:31 PM
Sous
Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by brian42 View Post
Best of luck. Hopefully they'll be calling you soon with an offer.
Zach, I have same thoughts as Brian! Keep us posted sir!

Old 04-16-2019, 02:51 PM
Bonanza35
Post Fiend
Bonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to behold
Good luck as well. I would think if they gave you a benefit package to review, it's pretty much done. Keep us posted,best of luck.

Old 04-17-2019, 07:59 AM
F250_
Post Fiend
F250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputation
If it's a good move for you, Zach, I hope it works out. If not, another will come!

Old 04-17-2019, 11:57 AM
ZachinCO
Senior User
ZachinCO is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Thanks everyone! Still waiting to hear, then got a call from a previous company I left 3 years ago about a job. Wouldn't be my first choice, but working is better than not.

I think Spring is actually here, no snow in the 10 day forecast!!

Old 04-17-2019, 07:31 PM
Colorado350
Postmaster
Colorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ZachinCO View Post
Thanks everyone! Still waiting to hear, then got a call from a previous company I left 3 years ago about a job. Wouldn't be my first choice, but working is better than not.

I think Spring is actually here, no snow in the 10 day forecast!!
. There’s always that one guy that has to jinx everything...please stay tuned for the blizzards of all blizzards. .

Options are are always a great thing, good luck Zach.

Old 04-18-2019, 11:50 AM
ZachinCO
Senior User
ZachinCO is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by Colorado350 View Post
. There’s always that one guy that has to jinx everything...please stay tuned for the blizzards of all blizzards. .

Options are are always a great thing, good luck Zach.
Hahahaha, don't worry, it will change again.

Old 04-19-2019, 10:31 PM
Wesley Green
Posting Guru
Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.
Long friggen day here. Sure you can guess the end results....

Grabbed a quick picture while loading er up for the maiden trip

Not sure why it looks wonky in the picture, 5th and F350 sit perfectly level. Towed awesome! Got to the campsite, ran into roadblock half way into setup, looked for 30 minutes, txt dad, ends up i forgot to transfer the water and sewer hoses from our old rig to the new i lost over an hour with fam driving to n from closest Wal-Mart. Awesome weather. Catch y'all later. Much later

Old 04-19-2019, 11:24 PM
Sous
Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Wesley Green View Post
Long friggen day here. Sure you can guess the end results....

Grabbed a quick picture while loading er up for the maiden trip

Not sure why it looks wonky in the picture, 5th and F350 sit perfectly level. Towed awesome! Got to the campsite, ran into roadblock half way into setup, looked for 30 minutes, txt dad, ends up i forgot to transfer the water and sewer hoses from our old rig to the new i lost over an hour with fam driving to n from closest Wal-Mart. Awesome weather. Catch y'all later. Much later
New trailer and truck look great together Wesley. Post a picture of the site setup if you get the chance.

**** happens concerning the hoses.

Old 04-20-2019, 06:56 AM
timmyboy76
Post Fiend
timmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud of
Cool setup Wes...since turbo threads are the thingvright now, whats you got spin'n? The trailer looks hev-vee

Old 04-20-2019, 08:50 AM
'88 E-350
Posting Guru
'88 E-350 has a very good reputation on FTE.'88 E-350 has a very good reputation on FTE.'88 E-350 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Roasted for me by 714shane. The lighting makes some of them look lighter roasted, but they're not.

It's the morning coffee thread, you guys post a whole lotta inappropriate stuff at inappropriate times. It's a miracle a mod hasn't pulled the plug on this already, just doing my part to get this back on track. Carry on.

Old 04-20-2019, 08:59 AM
Wesley Green
Posting Guru
Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by timmyboy76 View Post
Cool setup Wes...since turbo threads are the thingvright now, whats you got spin'n? The trailer looks hev-vee
Fully loaded it's only 12,500#
Running the KC 300 drop in turbine and 4+4 wheel

Old 04-20-2019, 09:36 AM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by '88 E-350 View Post
Roasted for me by 714shane. The lighting makes some of them look lighter roasted, but they're not.

It's the morning coffee thread, you guys post a whole lotta inappropriate stuff at inappropriate times. It's a miracle a mod hasn't pulled the plug on this already, just doing my part to get this back on track. Carry on.

hahahaha....best post all week. How's it brew? Good or what? I have some Kona blend going this morning. Stuff is addictive.

Old 04-20-2019, 10:28 AM
timmyboy76
Post Fiend
timmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Wesley Green View Post
Fully loaded it's only 12,500#
Running the KC 300 drop in turbine and 4+4 wheel
This makes a few of you now, running this setup or implying it. When things calm down around here, im putting that order in..Wanba try the camp hosting gig once times allowed, so that means towing..looking for front sleeper T.H. now.

As for coffee, old neighbor brought over a cocktail of holiday and normal grounds. Blended it up and i tell ya, that chit was damn yummy!

Old 04-20-2019, 10:33 AM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by timmyboy76 View Post
This makes a few of you now, running this setup or implying it. When things calm down around here, im putting that order in..Wanba try the camp hosting gig once times allowed, so that means towing..looking for front sleeper T.H. now.

As for coffee, old neighbor brought over a cocktail of holiday and normal grounds. Blended it up and i tell ya, that chit was damn yummy!
We did the camp hosting thing for awhile at a park in San Diego. It was badass. I highly recommend it.

Old 04-20-2019, 10:53 AM
Sous
We may/will do camp hosting in the north ID (spring/summer) area one day.

After nearly 9 years of living in our home near Lake Hartwell GA, we finally have a flag pole!

25ft pole and 4'x6' flag, we think it looks great and are proud to fly it.

View from 1/2 way across the pond and opposite the house.

View from end of pond opposite the driveway.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.