*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread******* - Page 210 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Old 01-21-2019, 08:31 PM
Wesley Green
Elder User
Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.
Coming home after a 12 hr shift to yellow tape boxes is always a welcome relief

Old 01-21-2019, 10:21 PM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Wesley Green View Post
Coming home after a 12 hr shift to yellow tape boxes is always a welcome relief
Ooohhhhhh cheeeyittt.....do tell.

Old 01-22-2019, 06:27 AM
Wesley Green
Elder User
Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
Ooohhhhhh cheeeyittt.....do tell.
Kinda boring actually, just the updated clutch arm that was ordered in early December , no go fast goodies

Old 01-23-2019, 07:30 PM
Sous
Post Fiend
Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.
Watched Bohemian Rhapsody with Rami Malek the other day. Even if you are not a fan of the music, the performance and production of the film was amazing.

Old 01-23-2019, 08:10 PM
Wesley Green
Elder User
1st half of the movie and last 10 min were great, everything else in between can be skipped

Old 01-23-2019, 08:16 PM
Sous
Post Fiend
Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.
Ya, I could see that perspective. We watched the actual Queen performance at Live Aid on YouTube afterwards, pretty cool to see them back to back.

Old 01-24-2019, 08:03 AM
Wesley Green
Elder User
Paging Alaska brethren, shut the dang door! 13* in OK this morning, wanted to hit the underside with a powerwasher to knock the dust or oil off everything b4 the clutch job today, rather have dust or oil than ice on everything. Y'all stay warm out there

Old 01-24-2019, 08:56 AM
Walleye Hunter
Post Fiend
Walleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to behold
56* here in PA this AM with heavy rains last night, keep the cold out west, we're not looking for it.

Old 01-24-2019, 09:40 AM
brian42
Post Fiend
brian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant future
It got down to 35F last night at my place and I think I saw two small clouds. I actually put on a light jacket this morning to go to work.

Old 01-24-2019, 09:47 AM
Walleye Hunter
Post Fiend
Walleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by brian42 View Post
It got down to 35F last night at my place and I think I saw two small clouds. I actually put on a light jacket this morning to go to work.
Can your heating systems handle all that? Or do you have a heap of electric heaters from Costco's scattered around on extension cords?

Old 01-24-2019, 09:55 AM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
Mornin' gents....17* here and two more inches of snow. F**** this place. Anyhoo, 5 more days including today and we are out....fingers crossed. I'll be doing some spring overload installing come Sunday thanks to Mark.

Old 01-24-2019, 09:57 AM
Walleye Hunter
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
Mornin' gents....17* here and two more inches of snow. F**** this place. Anyhoo, 5 more days including today and we are out....fingers crossed. I'll be doing some spring overload installing come Sunday thanks to Mark.
Let us pray that Mr. Murphy stays away.

Old 01-24-2019, 10:20 AM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
Let us pray that Mr. Murphy stays away.
Yes, lets! Mr. Murphy is no friend of mine.

Old 01-24-2019, 04:06 PM
Sous
Post Fiend
Hit a milestone on the solar install for the camper today!

I finished the control panel and wiring the auxiliary monitoring equipment wiring. Vacuumed up my mess I have been making for the past month and then started resealing all of the areas I had drilled holes or broken the foam or insulation at.

I had a bit of time and just couldn't stand it any longer, so I tested just the 12v system in the camper running off the 4 Trojan T105 6v batteries. IT WORKS! Also, nothing blew up! Next will be to get the inverter finished up in order to provide 15A/120v power to the camper and then set the configuration on the Victron charge controller and Victron 712 battery monitor.

It is coming together nicely and I should be done early next week. Then I start working on our library room where I built a door that looks like a built in bookcase with a book to open the latch and everything.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:21 PM
Bonanza35
Post Fiend
Bonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to behold
You know I have solar on my trailer but have yet to figure out how to hook up the inverter for the 15amp/120volt yet. Do you have any good reading about it? I was given a 2500 inverter. Mine seems to work great for the solar, would like to run the TV for the wife without the generator working.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.