Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Old 01-18-2019, 10:27 PM
HD Rider
Posting Guru
HD Rider has a great reputation on FTE.HD Rider has a great reputation on FTE.HD Rider has a great reputation on FTE.HD Rider has a great reputation on FTE.HD Rider has a great reputation on FTE.HD Rider has a great reputation on FTE.

When I drive this old Ford, everybody waves.

Old 01-19-2019, 05:06 AM
brian42
Post Fiend
brian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by HD Rider View Post

When I drive this old Ford, everybody waves.
Beautiful car!

Nobody waves out here. They are too busy trying to get where they’re going 30 seconds faster or playing with their phones to notice anything else.

It's been that way pretty much the entire time I've had my truck: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...-sd-pride.html

Old 01-19-2019, 09:22 AM
AllaboutMPG
Postmaster
AllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to behold
I live near Atlanta GA. What a rat race, and nobody waves except with the middle finger. I hunt 2.5 hours away in a very rural, farming part of the state and most people wave when passing out on the country roads. Not a super duty wave just a "hey we're not alone out here" wave.

You can break down in a big city like Atlanta with thousands driving by and no one will stop to help but break down out there and you may not see anyone for 30 minutes but that one person will stop and check on you. Go figure

Old 01-20-2019, 09:30 PM
Sous
Sous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputation
What a disgrace... The Chiefs blew it big time...

Blood moon in just over an hour (@ 11:41) for those on the east coast.

Old 01-20-2019, 09:38 PM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Sous View Post
What a disgrace... The Chiefs blew it big time...

Blood moon in just over an hour (@ 11:41) for those on the east coast.
So does this mean Chargers are going? I haven't been following.

On edit: saw the Rams are going....and the damn Patriots

Old 01-20-2019, 09:41 PM
Sous
Sous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputation
Rams and Pats (again...)

Old 01-21-2019, 07:40 AM
Walleye Hunter
Post Fiend
Walleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to behold
At 2200 the moon just looked like a regular moon and I was tired so I went to bed. 8* and winds howling here today, this is not my kind of weather.

Old 01-21-2019, 07:57 AM
AllaboutMPG
Postmaster
AllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to behold
Wife and I stepped out at about 2350 and moon was in fact red, about 90 percent of it. Pretty neat.

Old 01-21-2019, 08:50 AM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
Sous, it's a conspiracy

Mark, I feel you. We are under winter storm warnings here for tonight and tomorrow. Only a week left and we are GONE LOL!!

Paul, that's pretty cool. I guess it happened late.

Happy Monday everyone!

Old 01-21-2019, 09:08 AM
Sous
Originally Posted by AllaboutMPG View Post
Wife and I stepped out at about 2350 and moon was in fact red, about 90 percent of it. Pretty neat.
Paul, I know we are only a bit more north than you and we looked up at the moon a few times during its totality when it was redish. Pretty cool, we had not seen that before.

Not awe inspiring like the solar eclipse, but still pretty cool.

29 degrees this morning at 10 AM, so I am waiting for the sun to warm the Earth a bit before heading out to work on the solar for the camper some more.

Old 01-21-2019, 10:01 AM
AllaboutMPG
Postmaster
Jeff, We talked about it early in the evening but had both forgotten. I saw your post late and we jumped up to go look. Not a full eclipse but well worth a step out on a cold winter night to see.

Old 01-21-2019, 12:00 PM
Sous
Just finished with the solar wiring in the front storage area of the 5th wheel. Now I need to run the remote on/off cable for the inverter and the Victron 712 battery monitor cable. Both of those are going to the control panel in the camper. Lastly, the power wire for the WiFi Ranger and WeBoost cellular booster is run, but needs to be hooked up on both ends.

Then, some re-sealing up with caulk and dense expanding foam and she is ready for boondocking, drinking beer and then the months long cross country trip this spring/summer...

Old 01-21-2019, 03:03 PM
F250_
Post Fiend
F250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputation
Looks really neat, Sous! It's always a real pleasure to see neat work done by someone who truly takes pride in their work!

Old 01-21-2019, 03:08 PM
ZachinCO
Senior User
ZachinCO is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
At 2200 the moon just looked like a regular moon and I was tired so I went to bed. 8* and winds howling here today, this is not my kind of weather.
Originally Posted by AllaboutMPG View Post
Pretty cool to see this. Taken about 2200 last night MST.

Old 01-21-2019, 06:39 PM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
Wow Zach, that is something else! A wall hanger for sure.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.