Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Old 11-16-2018, 11:53 AM
BillyBob69
Post Fiend
BillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ZachinCO View Post
Should I turn on my scanner app and monitor El Paso county sheriff?
I'm gonna!

Old 11-16-2018, 12:00 PM
BillyBob69
Post Fiend
BillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to behold
Very good answer. They didn't grandfather in any existing users did they?

One step closer to finishing my electrical for the water tank heaters.
You're on the downhill side now. Nice work!

Old 11-16-2018, 12:03 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
I have read that the ban against current owners is on hold pending litigation (if I read it right).
Yeah, but if it ever does get upheld and we are mandated by law to give them up, I'm officially stating here, for any government official who might come across this post, I promise I will get rid of all my 13 round .45 caliber magazines.

Honest.

I swear.

Really.

Cross my heart.

Very good answer. They didn't grandfather in any existing users did they?
All mags created before the 10 round law went into effect were grandfathered. However, there was a new law that was supposed to take effect on Jan 1, mandating that even those mags were no longer allowed. That's the law WH is referencing in his quote above.

Stewart

Old 11-16-2018, 01:39 PM
hydro man 17
Posting Guru
hydro man 17 has a good reputation on FTE.hydro man 17 has a good reputation on FTE.
Stewart, I thought that that was already a done deal. But like I said I have been away from the game for a while. With Newsome as Governor now, it probably won't be long if it isn't already.

Old 11-16-2018, 03:02 PM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by hydro man 17 View Post
Stewart, I thought that that was already a done deal. But like I said I have been away from the game for a while. With Newsome as Governor now, it probably won't be long if it isn't already.
Is Newsome supposed to be as bad as Brown? I have no idea. I haven't watched. I personally think humans put too much stock into other human leaders, but that's just me.

Old 11-16-2018, 03:15 PM
brian42
Post Fiend
brian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Wesley Green View Post
Yep, the drop in SXE turbine wheel i ordered when it was "in stock" on October 4th
I am very curious to hear about the install and your thoughts on its performance. I'm considering one.

Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
Then there's this....it WAS a nice 7.3...

Attachment 262520
I agree...the chrome fuel door ruins it!

Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
Is Newsome supposed to be as bad as Brown?
He could be worse. Only time will tell.

Old 11-16-2018, 03:29 PM
hydro man 17
Posting Guru
hydro man 17 has a good reputation on FTE.hydro man 17 has a good reputation on FTE.
"Is Newsome supposed to be as bad as Brown?"

To tell you the truth I have not really paid much attention to the election BS. All I really know about him is related to his tenure as Mayor of San Francisco where he pushed for a complete ban on guns in the city and got it as far as I know.
I will say that he actually went out to see for himself what life on the street really was. He actually met an old friend of mine who was homeless and would later seek him out for more insight. He was a true genius but had too many mental health issues to deal with to real world.

Old 11-17-2018, 02:13 AM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by hydro man 17 View Post
I have to apologize. The past year and a half is a bit blurry for me, so my ability to remember when something happened in the recent time frame is hampered. I was thinking it was this past Jan 1, but it was actually July 1 2017, the law went into effect.

Stewart

Old 11-17-2018, 07:52 AM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
Goooooood morning fellas. First day off in awhile and its 15* and snowing/icing....awesome. Ranch operations shut down for the winter and we are prepping to make the move back home in late January. I am working a seasonal job on the freight side of Target. Ummmm, it is interesting to say the least. I am not yet used to civilians LOL....

It is nice to sit down this morning, have some coffee, and catch up on Sous and his bad frickin azz install. Hope everyone is doing well. Zach, I see you have had your work cut out for you. Nice job man. You'll be so happy to not have to break ice this winter. I had 5 tanks to check every morning. It SUCKED.

Ya'll have an enjoyable Saturday. I am staying in and watching some movies with cold beer in hand while it blows outside.

Old 11-17-2018, 08:30 AM
Wesley Green
Posting Guru
Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.
Craziness here. Watched the footage from my parents house when the "neighbor" "accidentally" shot himself and trudged up to their front porch to bleed out for 10 minutes after parents dialed 911, and waited for the LEOs to arrive and make safe passage for the paramedics. Then watched the body cam footage of the suicide by cop that happened in the I Don't Care restaurant here in town and saw our close family friend walking thru the line of fire. Otherwise a normal weekend in Okiehoma Maybe dad will get that big buck that's still in velvet today. Daughter is at a robotics competition, I'm waiting on goodies in the mail today.

Old 11-17-2018, 08:50 AM
Sous
Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.
Good morning from North GA. Forecasted 64 degrees and sunny.

Picture looking out the window at the dock and pond for you snowbound fellas to get warm looking at.

Old 11-17-2018, 08:55 AM
Wesley Green
Posting Guru
Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.
Hey Sous, we wanna get warm seeing T4 1st fire up pics

Old 11-17-2018, 08:59 AM
Sous
Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.
Me too, I am taking my time though and being sure that I do the very best I can. I don't want to tear into this thing again because I "forgot something" or "oops", here is an extra piece. Plus, taking pictures and filming in the valley is difficult. Sometimes I am installing the same part 2 or 3 times just to get a decent shot. Today is test fitting of the intake to the CCV and 6637 filter. I have some questions on how well the intake port for the CCV will line up and I think it will be a lot easier to work out those details with the CAC tubes on the floor behind the VW Beetle where they are now.

Headed out to the garage soon though!

Old 11-17-2018, 09:07 AM
MoBill122
Papa Smurf
MoBill122 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
PLEASE Don't be the one.....

Subura pulling a F350 4x4 out of the mud..... shameful.....

Old 11-17-2018, 09:11 AM
Sous
I love our Subaru, that thing is a beast. We have been through 1 foot deep mud in it in the mountains, ice, snow, waste high grass, the thing just keeps asking for more....

Our truck has another purpose, which it excels at as well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.