*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread******* - Page 165 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Old 10-29-2018, 06:29 PM
mecdac
If it flies, it dies
mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Sous View Post
I hope the Ex treats you well on your journey! I still remember when you gave me a ride going onto the I-85 on ramp... That thing was pretty quick for a 8,000 lbs SUV...
Thanks Sous. Everything I do revolves around this trip with either my best friend, my son, and/or a brother. The Excursion eats the miles and keeps coming back for more.

Old 10-31-2018, 10:49 PM
Wesley Green
Elder User
Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.
Hope you all had a good Halloween. No one wanted any of our nachos for some reason

Old 10-31-2018, 11:11 PM
Silverhks
Senior User
Silverhks is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by mecdac View Post

Iím gettin an itchy trigger finger. Iíll be in SoDak on Saturday.
I'm only partially joking here.
Can you explain why those things are fun to hunt? Several years ago I was driving a semi south on US85. There were pheasants all over the place. In the fields and on the roadsides, eating worms on the shoulders I assumed. Over the span of 1 1/2 hours I killed 29 of them with my truck. They would hear me coming and either try to take off across the road or just plain run in front of me. How can hunting something like that be a challenge at all?

Old 10-31-2018, 11:28 PM
Sous
Post Fiend
Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Wesley Green View Post
Hope you all had a good Halloween. No one wanted any of our nachos for some reason

My wife and I got a kick out of the nacho bowl. That is pretty creative and serves as a great conversation piece.

Old 10-31-2018, 11:36 PM
ZachinCO
Senior User
ZachinCO is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by mecdac View Post

Iím gettin an itchy trigger finger. Iíll be in SoDak on Saturday.
Have fun man! SoDak is on the to do list for bird hunts!

Old 11-01-2018, 01:55 AM
timmyboy76
Post Fiend
timmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud of
Lol...ill order the story from Silver with a side of Wesleys nachos..bwahaha..whatta way to finish the night..

Old 11-01-2018, 07:18 AM
mecdac
If it flies, it dies
mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Silverhks View Post
Can you explain why those things are fun to hunt? Several years ago I was driving a semi south on US85. There were pheasants all over the place. In the fields and on the roadsides, eating worms on the shoulders I assumed. Over the span of 1 1/2 hours I killed 29 of them with my truck. They would hear me coming and either try to take off across the road or just plain run in front of me. How can hunting something like that be a challenge at all?
You must have experienced the "urban" variety. After a few weeks of hunting season they get smart and congregate in "safe zones" (600 feet from any occupied home or in the city limits).

The idea is to let them fly, we don't ground pound. The dogs do most of the work.

Originally Posted by ZachinCO View Post
Have fun man! SoDak is on the to do list for bird hunts!
It's just nice not being around people for a week.

Old 11-01-2018, 08:32 AM
Walleye Hunter
Post Fiend
Walleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to behold
There was a day when pheasants were so numerous here that they were pests but they were a little bit of a challenge to hunt and they're not bad eatin'. With their habitat being converted to housing here they are rarely seen anymore and it seems like they have pretty much left PA altogether. I was not aware that they were around in large numbers out west.

Old 11-01-2018, 11:14 AM
ZachinCO
Senior User
ZachinCO is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Here in CO they are few and far between. There are area's with decent numbers, but it's still a chore and still needs dogs running if you want to have a shot under 40yds.

My driving view yesterday.

Old 11-01-2018, 05:45 PM
Silverhks
Senior User
Silverhks is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Looks beautiful. Glad I'm not there

Old 11-01-2018, 06:24 PM
F250_
Post Fiend
F250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputation
That snow covered road shot reminds me of my last couple of trips to Maine this past January... I'm glad I'm not in it, too.

Old 11-01-2018, 07:20 PM
Walleye Hunter
Post Fiend
Walleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to behold
Yep, beautiful but too early for me.

Old 11-01-2018, 07:39 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation

I don't do a lot of FB, but I thought this was pretty mind blowing....

Stewart

Old 11-01-2018, 07:43 PM
Walleye Hunter
Post Fiend
It's news to me!

Old 11-01-2018, 09:35 PM
timmyboy76
Post Fiend
timmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud of
Id take that snow over this bull shiat socal weather...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.