*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread******* - Page 164 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Old 10-24-2018, 11:49 AM
Silverhks
Senior User
Silverhks is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I don't really want to talk politics here but this **** today is not really politics and completely ridiculous. Totally uncalled for and moronic along with other words that I can't think of right now.

Old 10-29-2018, 02:15 AM
Wesley Green
Elder User
Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.

Been looking forward to today for a while. Anxiously awaiting Sous' t4 install

Old 10-29-2018, 03:20 AM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation

SF Giants fans everywhere are celebrating 30 straight years the Dodgers haven't won a World Series!

Stewart

Old 10-29-2018, 08:15 AM
SaintITC
Posting Guru
SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.
7,000 American Troops Go to Iceland for NATO Training Exercise, Promptly Drink Every Beer in Sight

Now this is the US Navy that I remember!

Old 10-29-2018, 09:03 AM
Sous
Post Fiend
Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by SaintITC View Post
When I was stationed in Korea in 1997, Ice House beer was big because it was cheap and strong. That was when Ice House had put the playing cards (king of clovers, etc) under each bottle top. Within a relatively short period, three of us managed to get all of the caps for the 52 piece kit and fill 2.5 trash cans full of bottle caps. These were the 2 ft. tall office type trash cans. This did not include the massive amount of caps we threw behind the furniture wall unit where we used to watch "COPS" on VHS tape at...

I look back at those times now, and many more and it just gives me a hangover thinking about it.

Old 10-29-2018, 09:14 AM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Sous View Post
When I was stationed in Korea in 1997, Ice House beer was big because it was cheap and strong. That was when Ice House had put the playing cards (king of clovers, etc) under each bottle top. Within a relatively short period, three of us managed to get all of the caps for the 52 piece kit and fill 2.5 trash cans full of bottle caps. These were the 2 ft. tall office type trash cans. This did not include the massive amount of caps we threw behind the furniture wall unit where we used to watch "COPS" on VHS tape at...

I look back at those times now, and many more and it just gives me a hangover thinking about it.
I think these times are what make us OCD in our older years. We don't ever want to experience those again LOL!!

Old 10-29-2018, 09:15 AM
Sous
Post Fiend
Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.
I cannot even smell Southern Comfort or Jack Daniels without feeling sick at this point in my life because of the late 1990's...

We certainly learned by our experiences, one can say that for sure. I still enjoy and love a good beer, but you will not find me drinking that **** water any longer. Now, I prefer a nice IPA/APA and in a frosted mug is a good one way for it to be enjoyed.

Old 10-29-2018, 09:16 AM
SaintITC
Posting Guru
SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.
When I was deployed to Kuwait in 2002, we flew over there via Shannon, Ireland. There were 6 or 7 aircraft filled with troops and we landed in Shannon well after midnight - when the airport was normally closed. But capitalism reigns supreme and some bright folks over there insured that the airport bars remained open. But like the story above, they weren't prepared. We arrived at the tail end, and by the time we got to the bar all they had was wine. Liquor wasn't available at all, I guess our superiors aren't that dumb after all. Been to Ireland twice now, never had a Guinness.

Old 10-29-2018, 10:58 AM
Walleye Hunter
Post Fiend
Walleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SaintITC View Post
"Emergency supplies" of beer?? LOL, now that's what I call a 'prepper'.

Old 10-29-2018, 02:48 PM
ZachinCO
Senior User
ZachinCO is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Mornin Ya'll! Ooops, afternoon....

It was one of those days yesterday. Flight from Cincinnati to Denver delayed, a few times. A 9:30pm flight turned into a redeye... Got back home at 4:30am and hit the pillow for a few Zzzzz's.
Had a good visit to KY. Chances are I'll be making a bi-annual trip back there starting in the fall of 2020. My daughter is looking at college back near Lexington. Asbury U. Really good equine program.

KY was a good visit, but its nice to be back home though!

Old 10-29-2018, 03:53 PM
BillyBob69
Post Fiend
BillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to behold
Welcome back!

Old 10-29-2018, 03:59 PM
Sous
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
"Emergency supplies" of beer?? LOL, now that's what I call a 'prepper'.
I wish I still had the picture, but when I was headed out on a military exercise (think war games/practice) I brought home a Pelican case that was 3 ft x 2 ft and 1 ft deep. I took all of the foam padding out of it, filled it with beer and packed that as one of my bags. I put 4 cases of beer in that thing and it was glorious when I opened it in the middle of nowhere after a long day of playing in the field.

Old 10-29-2018, 04:43 PM
ZachinCO
Senior User
ZachinCO is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by BillyBob69 View Post
Welcome back!
Funny, that moisture back there sure made 50's seem a lot colder than out here in CO.

Old 10-29-2018, 05:12 PM
mecdac
If it flies, it dies
mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
5 more days

Iím gettin an itchy trigger finger. Iíll be in SoDak on Saturday.

Old 10-29-2018, 05:36 PM
Sous
Post Fiend
I hope the Ex treats you well on your journey! I still remember when you gave me a ride going onto the I-85 on ramp... That thing was pretty quick for a 8,000 lbs SUV...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.