Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Old 10-23-2018, 12:43 PM
ZachinCO
Senior User
ZachinCO is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
I can't hold back anymore...I just have to comment on how odd that pocket or layer of round stones looks a couple of feet down from the surface in that picture.
Yeah, they missed the weep hole on the hydrant by about 6 inches....

I put 2 bags of stone all around my new hydrants and this one.

Old 10-23-2018, 01:25 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
In an off topic,maybe Stewart can tell us. Why don't we have a "like" button on our forum? They're pretty handy. Is it possible we would get one?
Originally Posted by timmyboy76 View Post
speaking of buttons, maybe its just my phone but, because the SUBSCRIBE and GO TO LAST POST buttons are atop eachother, ive subscribed to sooo many threads lol because my phone, at the last second, adjust its self causing me to hit that button...what about putting last post button on other side of screen
The perfect place for those questions: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum74/

Stewart

Old 10-23-2018, 04:18 PM
Sous
Sous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputation
Ribeye, fillet, bbq'd potatoes, cold beer, Waylon Jennings and the woman of my dreams... good Tuesday to win the lottery...

Old 10-23-2018, 05:33 PM
HD Rider
Posting Guru
HD Rider is a name known to allHD Rider is a name known to allHD Rider is a name known to allHD Rider is a name known to allHD Rider is a name known to allHD Rider is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Sous View Post
Ribeye, fillet, bbq'd potatoes, cold beer, Waylon Jennings and the woman of my dreams... good Tuesday to win the lottery...

You spelled "taters" wrong.

Old 10-23-2018, 05:52 PM
Sous
Sous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputationSous has a superb reputation
I probably did, but they were great! Quartered taters, 1/4 stick of butter, garlic, salt, pepper and 30 minutes over the flame wrapped in foil and they are DONE!

Old 10-23-2018, 05:56 PM
hydro man 17
Posting Guru
hydro man 17 has a good reputation on FTE.hydro man 17 has a good reputation on FTE.
I don't think spelling, correct or not, makes them taste any different!

Old 10-23-2018, 06:02 PM
Sous
Dessert has been served! Good luck to all the mega millions players tonight!

Old 10-23-2018, 06:35 PM
timmyboy76
Post Fiend
timmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud of
Bite that shiat like theres no tmrw, Sousmignon...what country you washing it down with?

Old 10-23-2018, 06:38 PM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
I say we readopt the 90s saying "F*** off and die" for this current PC age. Who's with me? LOL....tired of people right now.

Old 10-23-2018, 06:48 PM
Sous
Originally Posted by timmyboy76 View Post
Bite that shiat like theres no tmrw, Sousmignon...what country you washing it down with?
S'mores and Sweetwater 420 APA beer for the win!

Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
I say we readopt the 90s saying "F*** off and die" for this current PC age. Who's with me? LOL....tired of people right now.
That is why we moved to the country and prefer boondocking.

Old 10-23-2018, 07:03 PM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Sous View Post
S'mores and Sweetwater 420 APA beer for the win!That is why we moved to the country and prefer boondocking.

Word Sous....I live on 6500 acres in Western Nebraska and those pesky humans STILL come around and show their butts.

Old 10-23-2018, 10:13 PM
Sous
Looks like I will not be hosting the great cash giveaway... We did not win the lottery... out of 11 tickets we got 2 numbers right...

At least dinner was good.

Good luck to the other lottery players!

Old 10-24-2018, 07:03 AM
Tugly
Post Fiend
Tugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputation
I didn't win, but that didn't stop me from boat shopping the last few days. With a grand prize of 1.6 billion with a B, I raised my eyes on the for sale page a bit.

It's an ice class... I could cruise to Antarctica if I wanted to.

Old 10-24-2018, 07:48 AM
Silverhks
Senior User
Silverhks is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I don't want to think about even crewing that

Old 10-24-2018, 08:45 AM
Wesley Green
Posting Guru
Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.
That wouldn't be a concern, if you can afford the boat you can afford a few pennies to crew it. It's like the guys at work said the other day when talking about buying dually vs SRW, one guy said if he had a new truck he wouldn't want to buy 6 tires at a time instead of 4 If you can afford a $2k a month truck payment for 7 years what's an extra $400 in that 7 years when you actually need to buy tires?

Been looking to upgrade to a bunkhouse 5th wheel for a while now. Prices are starting to drop everywhere now for the winter market. Finally found some with floorplans we like that are more palatable price wise. Unfortunately the one we like best is right at our truck's max 5th wheel weight rating. I'll probably be looking at Timbrens, Sumosprings, or helper springs. I'd prefer to avoid airbags for their maintenace aspect.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.