*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread******* - Page 162 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Old 10-22-2018, 12:42 PM
ZachinCO
Senior User
ZachinCO is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by BillyBob69 View Post
Ow...Busted spigot pipe or supply for well?
Tying into the existing hydrant/supply line to add 2 new hydrants into a horse corral and pasture. Also extending the electric so I can run tank heaters and not bust ice all winter.

Running the Mini Excavator was fun! But not something I'd wand to do for a living. Props to guys who do that full time.

Old 10-22-2018, 12:48 PM
Sous
Post Fiend
Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by ZachinCO View Post
I like Sous's view better than my weekend view....

Looks like trenches we dug in Iraq and Pakistan for water and communications lines... man I do not miss that crap one bit...

Old 10-22-2018, 03:29 PM
Bonanza35
Post Fiend
Bonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to behold
Tying into the existing hydrant/supply line to add 2 new hydrants into a horse corral and pasture. Also extending the electric so I can run tank heaters and not bust ice all winter.

Running the Mini Excavator was fun! But not something I'd wand to do for a living. Props to guys who do that full time.
I have to get out and find my leak to our horses stall. One more thing that has to be done before we go with the grand kids. Come on over, you can locate mine.

Old 10-22-2018, 03:41 PM
BillyBob69
Post Fiend
BillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to behold

It is a bitch but... I really love having not to bust ice in the winter myself. Installed it at our old place up in Elizabeth...but already in place when we bought this location. But it has the automatic waterers that are heated. Too easy.

Originally Posted by Bonanza35 View Post
I have to get out and find my leak to our horses stall. One more thing that has to be done before we go with the grand kids. Come on over, you can locate mine.
I Had to do this to our old place. about 400ft of pipe and electric. Pain in the *** but well worth it. Just be sure to give yourself a little extra in amperage. You never know what you are going to need plugged in out there and the standard tank heaters take anywhere from 7 - 9 amps. Doesn't leave much on a 15 amp circuit.

Old 10-22-2018, 04:09 PM
timmyboy76
Post Fiend
timmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud of
It is a bitch but... I really love having not to bust ice in the winter myself. Installed it at our old place up in Elizabeth...but already in place when we bought this location. But it has the automatic waterers that are heated. Too easy.

I Had to do this to our old place. about 400ft of pipe and electric. Pain in the *** but well worth it. Just be sure to give yourself a little extra in amperage. You never know what you are going to need plugged in out there and the standard tank heaters take anywhere from 7 - 9 amps. Doesn't leave much on a 15 amp circuit.
Chets' in soCal. He'll need a permit before breaking ground. Hell, he needs a permit for thinking about breaking ground. Then, you need the gas co to sniff, edison to mark, and county for sewer. NASA to sample soil and finally Water Co to even allow for added pipe...time to sell Chet

Old 10-22-2018, 04:19 PM
Colorado350
Postmaster
Colorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Sous View Post
Home for the next 5 days. Tuesday we will be here celebrating becoming billionaires!

‘Sous, do you detail your truck before you take pictures? Looks like a relaxing environment and my guess quiet this time of year!

Old 10-22-2018, 04:22 PM
Wesley Green
Posting Guru
Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.
^^^^ Don't forget the wildlife biologist to do a study on whether you'll disrupt the "special" fish, beetles, or mouse by doing it

Old 10-22-2018, 10:36 PM
Sous
Post Fiend
Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Colorado350 View Post

‘Sous, do you detail your truck before you take pictures? Looks like a relaxing environment and my guess quiet this time of year!
No sir, but I do keep the vehicles we own clean. They have to last and I hope by taking care of them they take care of us.

Our 2008 Subaru looks new, despite being our mountain trail scout.

Old 10-22-2018, 10:56 PM
Colorado350
Postmaster
Colorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Sous View Post
No sir, but I do keep the vehicles we own clean. They have to last and I hope by taking care of them they take care of us.

Our 2008 Subaru looks new, despite being our mountain trail scout.
‘It’s got to be the humidity by you, it’s so dry here that we get that super fine dust on everything. You can’t drive anywhere and have the vehicle look as good as it did in the driveway. Your truck looks great.

Old 10-22-2018, 11:37 PM
ZachinCO
Senior User
ZachinCO is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by Bonanza35 View Post
Did that earlier this year before winter was over, by hand. After that I said I'll pay and rent the mini-x every time. Mine was 6ft deep Busted at the brass housing where it meets the line.

I'm going to really enjoy not busting ice every morning and I'm sure the horses and cows will appreciate it too!

Old 10-23-2018, 08:53 AM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future

Yeah, had to do that crapola last Fall in South Dakota on the ranch I was working on. What an absolute PITA.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:56 AM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
In an off topic,maybe Stewart can tell us. Why don't we have a "like" button on our forum? They're pretty handy. Is it possible we would get one?

Last edited by Stewart_H; 10-23-2018 at 02:21 PM.
Old 10-23-2018, 09:08 AM
timmyboy76
Post Fiend
timmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
In an off topic,maybe Stewart can tell us. Why don't we have a "like" button on our forum? They're pretty handy. Is it possible we would get one?
speaking of buttons, maybe its just my phone but, because the SUBSCRIBE and GO TO LAST POST buttons are atop eachother, ive subscribed to sooo many threads lol because my phone, at the last second, adjust its self causing me to hit that button...what about putting last post button on other side of screen

Last edited by Stewart_H; 10-23-2018 at 02:21 PM.
Old 10-23-2018, 09:43 AM
Walleye Hunter
Post Fiend
Walleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to behold
I can't hold back anymore...I just have to comment on how odd that pocket or layer of round stones looks a couple of feet down from the surface in that picture.

Old 10-23-2018, 09:57 AM
BillyBob69
Post Fiend
BillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
I can't hold back anymore...I just have to comment on how odd that pocket or layer of round stones looks a couple of feet down from the surface in that picture.
SHHHH!!! Thats the remnants of the last property owner. No one was supposed to notice that!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.