*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread******* - Page 158 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Old 10-15-2018, 01:04 AM
Silverhks
Senior User
Silverhks is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I wonder if that's why my front one leaks. It didn't have a cap or anything else, just a bare vent

Old 10-15-2018, 07:13 AM
Wesley Green
Posting Guru
Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a great reputation on FTE.
HD Rider
cool traction bars

Two new Motorcraft batteries and he's purring along again, not a fun thing to do in 40* sideways rain

Old 10-15-2018, 08:06 AM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by hydro man 17 View Post
Are you sure that they are solid caps and not check valves?
I honestly don't know. I didn't check

Originally Posted by Silverhks View Post
I wonder if that's why my front one leaks. It didn't have a cap or anything else, just a bare vent
It could be? How bad does it leak?

Originally Posted by Wesley Green View Post
HD Rider
cool traction bars

Two new Motorcraft batteries and he's purring along again, not a fun thing to do in 40* sideways rain
Nice Wes. Where did you get them? And yeah, no fun.

Old 10-15-2018, 08:32 AM
Colorado350
Postmaster
Colorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to behold
Well, it’s 14* this morning and no clouds…definitely feeling the cold, at least there’s no humidity! Supposed to warm up midweek 50ish, Pueblo says mid 70’s! I swear Colorado is Tri-polar when it comes to the weather!

Old 10-15-2018, 09:33 AM
Sous
Post Fiend
Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.
67* in north GA, supposed to be 81* for a high. Everything is still green from the massive amounts of rain we received this summer.

View from my leather recliner this morning. There is a bit of a haze look, it is the screen on the window.

Old 10-15-2018, 02:44 PM
Bonanza35
Post Fiend
Bonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Silverhks View Post
That's one reason but the vent has a check valve in the tank that goes up and down. Mine were falling a part. Someone dumped something in mine years ago and it eat them up. If you drop the tank, stick your hand in there and feel it. If it's falling a part the only fix is replace the tank. The metal ones you can replace the vents. I air chised the top off mine because Ford said you can replace them. No you can't. I found a new tank down the street. Probably should of bought a larger after market but really didn't want to spend the money.

Old 10-15-2018, 03:31 PM
ZachinCO
Senior User
ZachinCO is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by Colorado350 View Post
Well, it’s 14* this morning and no clouds…definitely feeling the cold, at least there’s no humidity! Supposed to warm up midweek 50ish, Pueblo says mid 70’s! I swear Colorado is Tri-polar when it comes to the weather!
No doubt!! I want more than 1 week of Fall!!
Originally Posted by HD Rider View Post
I started on a new project.
This is the truck that Grandma rode to the hospital in when my dad was born.

1940 Ford

Pulled the rear axle out yesterday to repair the hub bearings.
Very Cool! Can't wait to see it finished.

Old 10-16-2018, 07:57 AM
BillyBob69
Post Fiend
BillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to beholdBillyBob69 is a splendid one to behold
OT:Halloween Funnies

Just saw this meme... Had to share since it takes about this much for our trucks for a flush n fill.

Old 10-16-2018, 08:07 AM
Colorado350
Postmaster
Colorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to behold
. Very nice!

Old 10-16-2018, 03:44 PM
HKusp
Post Fiend
HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.
Tha's funny right there...

Old 10-16-2018, 04:23 PM
Silverhks
Senior User
Silverhks is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yep, that's hilarious

Old 10-16-2018, 06:56 PM
SRBF150
Elder User
SRBF150 has a good reputation on FTE.SRBF150 has a good reputation on FTE.
LOL! That's funny right there!

Old 10-16-2018, 08:20 PM
bigb56
Posting Guru
bigb56 is a splendid one to beholdbigb56 is a splendid one to beholdbigb56 is a splendid one to beholdbigb56 is a splendid one to beholdbigb56 is a splendid one to beholdbigb56 is a splendid one to beholdbigb56 is a splendid one to behold
hee hee! Does anyone know why the skeleton couldn't cross the road?

he didn't have the guts......

Old 10-16-2018, 09:24 PM
Sous
Post Fiend
Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by bigb56 View Post
hee hee! Does anyone know why the skeleton couldn't cross the road?

he didn't have the guts......
Pretty good one...

This image of Will Ferrell made me laugh so hard because of the irony. When I was stationed in England, a couple of Jehovah Witnesses came to a friends door. My friend politely invited them in for a couple of cold beers and some light conversation, they declined and he never had a visit from them again.

Old 10-17-2018, 06:58 AM
mecdac
If it flies, it dies
mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Talking

Why don't cannibals eat clowns?

They taste funny.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.