*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread******* - Page 155 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Old 10-09-2018, 10:19 PM
Colorado Horseman
Senior User
Colorado Horseman has a good reputation on FTE.Colorado Horseman has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Colorado350 View Post
...Unfortunately, all it takes is 1 bad apple to ruin for those with Honor and Integrity...

Sad... but true! But, how long would you remember an unnecessary $10,000 loss?

Old 10-10-2018, 09:28 AM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
I am a hunter and support hunting, but as John said, all it takes is one. We are on 6500 acres with access to another 20,000. I wouldn't let one of these redneck Bass Pro wannabes anywhere near my land. We have already chased off two groups that were "just looking around". Yeah, GTFO my land a-hole. They think it's because we're against hunting. Nope. I am against self-entitled a**holes....big difference.

Old 10-10-2018, 09:15 PM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant futureBBslider001 has a brilliant future
So, this happened tonight...home raised beef

Name:  MVIMG_20181010_175738.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  4.43 MB

Name:  IMG_20181010_175157_042.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  3.80 MB

Old 10-10-2018, 09:38 PM
ZachinCO
Senior User
ZachinCO is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
So, this happened tonight...home raised beef

Attachment 262186

Attachment 262187
one of the steers make a wrong move?

Ive got 2 Iím gonna be hauling to the butcher soon.

Old 10-10-2018, 10:39 PM
Sous
SXE Junkie
Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.
One hell of a storm rolling through the SE right now...

Officially the 3rd strongest to hit the continental U.S. and stronger than Katrina. Hope everyone stays safe tonight...

Old 10-10-2018, 11:06 PM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Sous View Post
One hell of a storm rolling through the SE right now...

Officially the 3rd strongest to hit the continental U.S. and stronger than Katrina. Hope everyone stays safe tonight...

Whoa!!! Been watching ...hunker down and be safe! You guys are gonna get some Cat 2 winds and rain it seems.

Old 10-10-2018, 11:31 PM
Colorado350
Posting Guru
Colorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to behold
Sous, y’all in a safe place?

Old 10-11-2018, 12:08 AM
AllaboutMPG
Postmaster
AllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to beholdAllaboutMPG is a splendid one to behold
Just south of Atlanta, Sitting in the garage enjoying a cigar and adult beverage watching the wind push the trees around with copious amounts of water coming down. Sous should be far enough north to be safe. Florida and south Georgia getting hammered. Praying for them.

Old 10-11-2018, 09:26 AM
Sous
SXE Junkie
Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.
We made it through the night safely, but not without some strong gusts. Hurricane Irma last year was worse for us with trees down and debris everywhere. Michael still had us looking out of the doors last night and checking the property at first light this morning.

We had some downed branches and a lot of rain, but nothing really to complain about. We are thankful that we made it out unscathed.

Prayers and hope for all of those in GA and FL seeing the damage for the first time this morning. We have friends that stayed behind in the panhandle and near Tyndall AFB. Have not heard from them as of yet...

Old 10-11-2018, 09:36 AM
ZachinCO
Senior User
Amazing how much damage weather can do.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/hurricane...e-video-photos

Thoughts and prayers to everyone down there.

Old 10-11-2018, 10:57 AM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by ZachinCO View Post

one of the steers make a wrong move?

Ive got 2 Iím gonna be hauling to the butcher soon.
Haha, don't they always? But nah, we butcher one at the beginning of every October. This is the fruit of some very intensive labor. You have 2? Get 'em done!! I gotta say this beer is something else. I have always had Sierra Nevada, but never the Oktoberfest. It's good stuff.

Old 10-11-2018, 11:06 AM
ZachinCO
Senior User
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
Haha, don't they always? But nah, we butcher one at the beginning of every October. This is the fruit of some very intensive labor. You have 2? Get 'em done!! I gotta say this beer is something else. I have always had Sierra Nevada, but never the Oktoberfest. It's good stuff.
Yeah, they are both just over a year old. I've got lots of family/friends that are ready to fill their freezers for winter.

I'm just a hobby guy compared to you.

Old 10-11-2018, 11:48 AM
Sous
SXE Junkie
I drink Sierra Nevada when I am out west because I cannot get SweetWater 420 out there. It is a good beer in my opinion.

Friends sent pictures of Tyndall AFB this morning, it is wrecked... The damage left by this storm will be incredible.

Old 10-11-2018, 08:08 PM
Wesley Green
Elder User
Wesley Green has a good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a good reputation on FTE.
Hmm. Well here i sit in a dead truck scratching my head as to what it's doing, waiting for my loving wife to pick me up. I can either listen to a symphony of every relay under the dash rapidly clicking, no relays with a crystal clear radio and 12.1v led display/usb hub at the old cigarette outlet, or the rapid door ajar chime with flashing interior lights: all depending on where i have the key turned. For now I'll disconnect battery grounds and sleep on it.

Old 10-12-2018, 01:00 AM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Wesley Green View Post
Hmm. Well here i sit in a dead truck scratching my head as to what it's doing, waiting for my loving wife to pick me up. I can either listen to a symphony of every relay under the dash rapidly clicking, no relays with a crystal clear radio and 12.1v led display/usb hub at the old cigarette outlet, or the rapid door ajar chime with flashing interior lights: all depending on where i have the key turned. For now I'll disconnect battery grounds and sleep on it.
Uh oh Wes....hmmmm.....bad batteries? Bad ground? I hope it's something easy

Originally Posted by Sous View Post
I drink Sierra Nevada when I am out west because I cannot get SweetWater 420 out there. It is a good beer in my opinion.

Friends sent pictures of Tyndall AFB this morning, it is wrecked... The damage left by this storm will be incredible.
I hope those who lost get relief sooner than later. Not good.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.