1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DP Tuner

*** The Official Superduty Morning Coffee Thread ***

Old 06-18-2018, 10:08 AM
BBslider001
Hotshot
Received 376 Likes on 268 Posts
Nice Wesley! That lake stop area looks pretty darn cool. What lake is it?

Old 06-18-2018, 10:19 AM
Wes444
Logistics Pro
Received 1,132 Likes on 644 Posts
Originally Posted by BBslider001
Nice Wesley! That lake stop area looks pretty darn cool. What lake is it?
rifle gap state park.
In Arches now

Old 06-18-2018, 01:26 PM
ZachinCO
More Turbo
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter
That was rather spooky looking. Other than some ears back I'm surprised that the ponies were so well composed.
They just got fed their evening supplements, so that helped. A little chaotic before the feed.
Originally Posted by Wesley Green
rifle gap state park.
In Arches now
Beautiful area up that way. That is the route I drive when I'm headed to the NW part of CO for deer hunting.

2"+ of rain in the last 24 hours. Hopefully Colorado350's roof patches kept the moisture out.

Old 06-18-2018, 01:59 PM
Sous
Fleet Owner
Received 4,437 Likes on 2,839 Posts
I tell you what fellas... This is the last camper we buy for a while because I am damn tired of making them our own and then selling them. We bought a travel trailer several years ago and did a ton of work to it and sold it 3 years later for a profit. We bought our first 5th wheel 2.5 years ago and sold it a couple months ago breaking even or very close to it. Each of those we spent countless hours making it our own by customizing it and putting our own little touches on it.

We are so very pleased with the new to us Sundance 267RL because it is a combination of the two previous campers we had and is perfect. Although, I have been working on it doing tons of customizing like Fantasitc fans x2, LED light under awning, LED lights inside, caulking, slide awnings, etc...

I hope to be done soon and then we will be ready to take it out and enjoy it a bit.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good week so far, cheers...

Old 06-18-2018, 03:32 PM
Colorado350
Postmaster
Received 119 Likes on 84 Posts
Originally Posted by ZachinCO
They just got fed their evening supplements, so that helped. A little chaotic before the feed.

Beautiful area up that way. That is the route I drive when I'm headed to the NW part of CO for deer hunting.

2"+ of rain in the last 24 hours. Hopefully Colorado350's roof patches kept the moisture out.

I got a solid 1.25" of rain and not a drop in the house. The USAA adjuster came Sunday at 11, was there for almost 2 hours. Looking like new roof, siding, skylights, floor in back room, 4 new motion lights. Now I need to find a contractor that does quality work. I really don't need this crap right now. I opened the camper Saturday and had water inside it too, but think I got it dried out. The forecast is for thunderstorms the rest of the week, we need it bad. I learned a long time ago that it could always be worse so I'll just accept it for what it is...

Old 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Sous
Fleet Owner
USAA has been there for us time and time again. For home, auto and personal belongings. Even overseas they have been there within hours sometimes to help us when we needed it.

Truly is a great company based on our experiences.

Old 06-18-2018, 04:11 PM
Walleye Hunter
Hotshot
Received 888 Likes on 625 Posts
There always has to be one...and all too often that one has to be me. I had two issues with USAA and all I keep them for now is my snowmobile insurance because it so convenient to go online and insure them just for the time that I run them, as rare as that is anymore.

Old 06-18-2018, 04:33 PM
Sous
Fleet Owner
Mark, I hear you and understand 100%. My mom actually had a horrible experience with a mortgage broker that was with USAA. We have been lucky each time we have had a claim, question or just needed some help getting something sorted out. We have been with them for just about 20 years now and don't plan to change anytime soon. We started with them when we needed to insure our vehicles while stationed in England. Other than Geico, USAA was the only other game in town so to speak.

Old 06-18-2018, 04:55 PM
ZachinCO
More Turbo
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Colorado350

I got a solid 1.25" of rain and not a drop in the house. The USAA adjuster came Sunday at 11, was there for almost 2 hours. Looking like new roof, siding, skylights, floor in back room, 4 new motion lights. Now I need to find a contractor that does quality work. I really don't need this crap right now. I opened the camper Saturday and had water inside it too, but think I got it dried out. The forecast is for thunderstorms the rest of the week, we need it bad. I learned a long time ago that it could always be worse so I'll just accept it for what it is...
Them folks on KHOW always talk about Golden Spike Roofing.
Originally Posted by Sous
USAA has been there for us time and time again. For home, auto and personal belongings. Even overseas they have been there within hours sometimes to help us when we needed it.

Truly is a great company based on our experiences.
+1, Been fairly happy with USAA

Old 06-18-2018, 05:20 PM
Colorado350
Postmaster
Received 119 Likes on 84 Posts
This is only the second claim with USAA. And the second roof in as many years. In 2016 they put a roof on this house for me and the contractor they recommend it was an absolute douche bag. It took almost 4 1/2 months to put a roof on. It took almost 6 months to get the gutters Put on. The roof around the skylights leaked for another nine months the (contractor) came out on multiple occasions to try and fix the roof eventually they put a whole new second roof on almost 9 months later... It still leaked! I called USAA multiple times and asked for them to send the contractor a letter to basically claim that they were going to take them to court for insurance fraud, unless he fixed the roof...they refused. My cars trucks and camper are all insured by Amica, the house is the only thing under USAA. I let the agent and the adjuster know that if I have the same headaches I had last time, this will end my relationship with USAA . she understood and agreed that it was handled poorly last time, we will see what the next couple weeks old. Amica, has been outstanding both on price and Customer Service. I've learned to be patient over the years, but you have to have your limits.

Old 06-18-2018, 05:36 PM
Sous
Fleet Owner
Well crap fellas... I hope you have a better experience with them this time around John.

Old 06-18-2018, 07:08 PM
Walleye Hunter
Hotshot
Well...since we're sharing...First my house used to be in a flood plain but somehow it moved out of it at one point and my neighbors informed me as such. I called USAA who processed my federal flood insurance and they told me no, not right. Since I had a mortgage I had no choice and the process that they directed me to to get it changed was not doable. After a few years I finally was able to get them to see it and they were like, oh, ****, you're right, we'll stop selling you that. But they refused to do anything to help me get my money back. Then one year my homeowner's doubled from $800/yr to $1600/yr WTH???? I called them and we had a nice little chat. My house is an 1820 structure made of stone and they determined that it would cost $600,000 to replace if the earth opened up and swallowed it whole. WTH? The place survived the flood of 1972 and if it did disappear I wouldn't go with a solid stone house anyway. I told her that she could have that place lock, stock and barrel for that price, microwave and all and she could move in tomorrow. No good, State Farm has me now at $800/yr, adios amigos.

Old 06-19-2018, 07:20 AM
Tugly
Hotshot
Received 111 Likes on 66 Posts
Yeah... I'm quick to jump ship if I'm not getting the service I think is reasonable.

Dropping some entertainment news in here: Goliath has another season out, and I finished another season of Bosch. "The Handsmaid's Tale" is one deep dark sumbich - very Orwellian in a "1984" way. "Forged in Fire" is fun to watch in a very caveman-ish way. Aaannnd this little nugget below showed up on my Facebook. It makes one appreciate what ti took to make a movie score that entertains the masses.

Old 06-19-2018, 07:42 AM
Sous
Fleet Owner
Binge watched Goliath season 2. Without stating any spoilers I will say that it was good, but not as good as season 1.

Haven't started Bosch. Feel like I might be watching a factory of people making auto parts.

We watched season one of the Handmaids Tale and liked it, season 2 is on our list.

Forged in Fire is fun at times, but I cannot get past some of the corniness, but my wife likes it a lot.

AGT and Alone are on our must watch ASAP list each week.

Old 06-19-2018, 07:45 AM
Walleye Hunter
Hotshot
Second on that AGT, man that show has evolved nicely. That cat act on the first night was incredible.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *** The Official Superduty Morning Coffee Thread ***