*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread******* - Page 120 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Old 06-14-2018, 03:05 PM
carltonwebb
Posting Guru
carltonwebb has a great reputation on FTE.carltonwebb has a great reputation on FTE.carltonwebb has a great reputation on FTE.carltonwebb has a great reputation on FTE.carltonwebb has a great reputation on FTE.
OFF TOPIC- Teen gets head hung in trashcan exhaust tip

Teen gets head stuck in exhaust pipe at country music festival | Fox News

In case anyone was interested. Thankfully, my youth was long before any cell phone cameras and social media sites.

Old 06-14-2018, 03:11 PM
F250_
Post Fiend
F250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputationF250_ has a superb reputation
One of our younger FTE members, quite a few years ago, posted a picture of himself sporting his brand new 9" exhaust tip (before installation) sitting on his shoulders with his head completely inside of it.

I just don't understand, on SO many fronts!

Old 06-14-2018, 04:03 PM
Walleye Hunter
Post Fiend
Walleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to behold
Darwin award nominee.

Old 06-14-2018, 04:49 PM
Whitey Ford
FTE-Spread The Knowledge
Whitey Ford has a great reputation on FTE.Whitey Ford has a great reputation on FTE.Whitey Ford has a great reputation on FTE.Whitey Ford has a great reputation on FTE.Whitey Ford has a great reputation on FTE.Whitey Ford has a great reputation on FTE.
That is a shame! We have found an octagon 10 allows for deep cleaning

Old 06-14-2018, 05:06 PM
Colorado350
Postmaster
Colorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to behold

Dual pane covers didn't stop the hail.

These hail stones were picked up an hour AFTER the storm went through...still crazy big!

Building plywood covers for the sky lights. More storms expected and a tarp wasn't going to provide enough protection.

Fits like a glove.
Well, Tuesday night produced tennis ball size hail. Lost 6 sky lights, the sidi on the back of the house. Somehow I didn't lose any windows. The camper suffered some significant hits that punched through the thin aluminum roof. I got lucky that I was able to pull the truck into a neighbors garage.

Old 06-14-2018, 05:09 PM
Bonanza35
Post Fiend
Bonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to beholdBonanza35 is a splendid one to behold
Never been in a storm with that big of Hail. Thanks for posting. Hope every buddy is okay. God bless,

Old 06-14-2018, 05:10 PM
Sous
Post Fiend
Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.
Wow, glad everyone came out of it safe, I hope they did anyway.

Old 06-14-2018, 05:16 PM
Colorado350
Postmaster
Colorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to behold
They should've just started the truck up and solved two problems with one turn of the key. The problem is if she hasn't already someday in the future she's gonna start to breed and we all know stupidity breeds far faster than intelligence! I remember in the good old days when natural selection worked promptly and efficiently.

Old 06-14-2018, 05:19 PM
Walleye Hunter
Post Fiend
Walleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to behold
That's a shame, hail that size is one destructive force. And when you consider how it's made it is very impressive.

Old 06-14-2018, 05:31 PM
Colorado350
Postmaster
No injuries here thankfully, just a lot of damage and now a lot of sweat. My neighbors husband is currently deployed so I help her out when she needs a hand. And thankfully that provides an open garage space for the truck. She lost 2 windows and one chicken. I got her windows all boarded up and offered to cook the chicken for her. But she said she couldn't eat it, it was good. . There are vehicles just down the street from me that don't have a single window left in them. The news reported that a woman had hail stones literally plow through the roof of her house, The camera panned upward and you could see light through the roof, from inside the house!!!! That's through the shingles, tarpaper and the boards and drywall!!!!! That's a dangerous projectile if you get hit by it!!! Hail is becoming a serious issue in Colorado as the storms become more severe with the weather patterns we're seeing.

Old 06-14-2018, 05:32 PM
ZachinCO
Senior User
ZachinCO is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
John, that's a bummer. I've got a buddy that lives down south of you, got it worse. My parents live just up the road from you, near Bradshaw and 24, they got nothing. I got small hail here in Elizabeth, but nothing to complain about.

When I lived in Castle Rock we had 1 storm with golfball size and slightly bigger. Had to put on a new roof after that one.

edit for adding link
PHOTOS: Hail storm damage across Southern Colorado - KRDO

Last edited by ZachinCO; 06-14-2018 at 05:35 PM. Reason: adding Link
Old 06-14-2018, 05:43 PM
ZachinCO
Senior User
ZachinCO is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I bet she gained 10k subscribers on social media....

Old 06-14-2018, 06:02 PM
Firefighter 1406
Postmaster
Firefighter 1406 has a great reputation on FTE.Firefighter 1406 has a great reputation on FTE.Firefighter 1406 has a great reputation on FTE.Firefighter 1406 has a great reputation on FTE.
Glad everybody is okay. Nice job on the covers.

Old 06-14-2018, 06:11 PM
SaintITC
Posting Guru
SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a great reputation on FTE.
"And yes, alcohol was involved" Her saving grace, imagine if she was sober?

Old 06-14-2018, 08:22 PM
DogRidesInBack
Posting Guru
DogRidesInBack is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.DogRidesInBack is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *******The Official Superduty Morning Coffee thread*******

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.