May 2018 Grand National F100 family renuion - Page 6 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

May 2018 Grand National F100 family renuion

Old 05-06-2018, 09:24 AM
jniolon
Postmaster
jniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant future
sweet old truck..I agree on the cap.. is that a 'ham' tower by the house ??

Old 05-06-2018, 11:31 AM
truckrod
Senior User
truckrod is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by jniolon View Post
sweet old truck..I agree on the cap.. is that a 'ham' tower by the house ??
I don't know, this picture was taken at the original owners home before we had the truck towed to our house.

Old 05-08-2018, 08:26 PM
1960 F250
New User
1960 F250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Grand National F-100 Itinerary

Is there an Itinerary for this event? It's just over a week out and I can't find any information. thank you in advance

Old 05-08-2018, 10:04 PM
jniolon
Postmaster
jniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant future
I don't think there is any kind of schedule... walk around, ogle trucks, take pictures... eat a lot, spend all your money at vendors
I think maybe Saturday afternoon there will be a cruise from PF to Gatlinburg and then the trophy ceremony Sat evening...

You might check in at the registration desk when you get there, some of the vendors might have some demonstrations
You might also check on the website or leave a message on the fb site and Joe can fill you in...

sorry, not much help

\john

Old 05-08-2018, 10:08 PM
jniolon
Postmaster
Old 05-09-2018, 05:38 PM
wdglide
Senior User
wdglide has a good reputation on FTE.wdglide has a good reputation on FTE.wdglide has a good reputation on FTE.
So is the show at the hotel?

Old 05-09-2018, 06:49 PM
jniolon
Postmaster
Home

\yes...at the Music Road Resort... poop is on the website

john

Old 05-09-2018, 08:22 PM
1960 F250
New User
Thumbs up

I don't think there is any kind of schedule... walk around, ogle trucks, take pictures... eat a lot, spend all your money at vendors
I think maybe Saturday afternoon there will be a cruise from PF to Gatlinburg and then the trophy ceremony Sat evening...

You might check in at the registration desk when you get there, some of the vendors might have some demonstrations
You might also check on the website or leave a message on the fb site and Joe can fill you in...

sorry, not much help

\john
You are correct in your assessment - spoke with Joe Carpenter yesterday (about 8 P.M. - super nice guy) I am registered and will be there - Thank you

Old 05-09-2018, 09:59 PM
jniolon
Postmaster
great... another Alabama boy... maybe we'll meet up at the show... enjoy

john

Old 05-10-2018, 08:25 PM
1960 F250
New User
Thumbs up

great... another Alabama boy... maybe we'll meet up at the show... enjoy

john
Look for a black 1960 crew cab - probably the only crew cab there from that era

Old 05-10-2018, 08:36 PM
bjmayberry2
Postmaster
bjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant future
Better wear your rain gear or bring an umbrella. Kevin just told me forecast is rain everyday. Probably good for the heat but will make it rough on the vendors and entry members.

Old 05-10-2018, 09:53 PM
tacson
Posting Guru
tacson has a great reputation on FTE.tacson has a great reputation on FTE.tacson has a great reputation on FTE.tacson has a great reputation on FTE.
BJ and Kevin,
I just saw the same thing for the weather, . Nature of shows. One never knows. I may have to miss anyway. Oh well. I hope it works out either way for everyone

Old 05-10-2018, 10:27 PM
jniolon
Postmaster
well... I'm committed to going I'd rather have a 40% chance of seeing trucks and buying parts than a 100% not if I stay home

Old 05-11-2018, 04:17 AM
BlueOvalRage
Postmaster
BlueOvalRage has a great reputation on FTE.BlueOvalRage has a great reputation on FTE.BlueOvalRage has a great reputation on FTE.BlueOvalRage has a great reputation on FTE.BlueOvalRage has a great reputation on FTE.
well... I'm committed to going I'd rather have a 40% chance of seeing trucks and buying parts than a 100% not if I stay home
THIS!!!

Old 05-11-2018, 07:54 AM
bjmayberry2
Postmaster
bjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by tacson View Post
BJ and Kevin,
I just saw the same thing for the weather, . Nature of shows. One never knows. I may have to miss anyway. Oh well. I hope it works out either way for everyone
You’re gonna be missed but life does get in the way.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: May 2018 Grand National F100 family renuion

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.