Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

May 2018 Grand National F100 family renuion

Old 05-18-2018, 09:12 PM
bjmayberry2
Postmaster
bjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant future
I’ve seen the bottom two at several shows.

Old 05-18-2018, 09:14 PM
bjmayberry2
Postmaster
bjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant future
I’ve got a couple hundred pictures but I don’t know how to post them since the photobucket fubar.

Old 05-18-2018, 09:16 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
Just click on the little postage stamp thingy

Old 05-18-2018, 09:19 PM
bjmayberry2
Postmaster
The picture with mountains? I use to just post the link to photbucket.

Old 05-18-2018, 09:21 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation56panelford has a superb reputation
It's easier doing it on here from your computer , not sure about from a phone or ipad

Old 05-18-2018, 09:24 PM
bjmayberry2
Postmaster
Just have my iPhone & iPad here.

Old 05-18-2018, 09:29 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
You should be able to post pics right from them..just follow the leads..

Old 05-18-2018, 09:53 PM
BlueOvalRage
Postmaster
BlueOvalRage has a great reputation on FTE.BlueOvalRage has a great reputation on FTE.BlueOvalRage has a great reputation on FTE.BlueOvalRage has a great reputation on FTE.BlueOvalRage has a great reputation on FTE.BlueOvalRage has a great reputation on FTE.

Old 05-18-2018, 09:57 PM
BlueOvalRage
Postmaster
BlueOvalRage has a great reputation on FTE.BlueOvalRage has a great reputation on FTE.BlueOvalRage has a great reputation on FTE.BlueOvalRage has a great reputation on FTE.BlueOvalRage has a great reputation on FTE.BlueOvalRage has a great reputation on FTE.

Old 05-18-2018, 10:00 PM
BlueOvalRage
Postmaster
We thought it was a fantastic show! Those of you who bailed due to the weather forecast really missed out. It rained Thursday night, but it was warm and dry during the day Thursday and today.

Old 05-19-2018, 08:53 AM
56panelford
Posting Legend

You didn't by any chance get any close up pics of that 56 cab with the 51/52 front sheet metal did you. First time I've seen that done..

Old 05-19-2018, 07:23 PM
jniolon
Postmaster
jniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant future
For those who didn' make it....you missed an amazing show... my full critique tomorrow.. this one finger typing is tough.!

Old 05-19-2018, 09:08 PM
bjmayberry2
Postmaster
Here’s one.

Old 05-19-2018, 09:08 PM
BlueOvalRage
Postmaster
Originally Posted by 56panelford View Post
You didn't by any chance get any close up pics of that 56 cab with the 51/52 front sheet metal did you. First time I've seen that done..
No, I’m afraid I didn’t. It had that “thrown together 2 weeks before the show” rat rod vibe going and, well, that’s not really my thing!

We just got in after 7 hours on the road so I had plenty of time to reflect and form some impressions. Firstly, I thought it was a GREAT SHOW! I didn’t attend the October Super Nationals show last year in Pigeon Forge, but I’ve made the last couple Lebanon events and this show laid them to waste. I don’t know the truck count, but I bet it was pushing double what Lebanon drew. The main event area was full, the hotel parking lot was close to full, and there were a couple grassy areas with a bunch of trucks in them too. The major vendors were all present and their set-ups were just as good as the Super Nats. The venue was a great choice, too. There was plenty of parking and it was easy to get in and out of. The convention center was nice as it gave the attendees a chance to catch a break from the sun in the A/C while they checked out the vendors’ booths inside. And then there’s Pigeon Forge. There’s ALWAYS something for the family or significant other to do.

I only had a couple minor complaints. The swap meet area felt just a little thin, there was only one food vendor on site, and there were a LOT of ‘56’s. Don’t get me wrong - I love the ‘56’s, but it kinda felt like the 1956 F100 Reunion with all other years as special guests. That’s not anyone’s fault, though. Those of us with other years just need to step up and represent!

Old 05-19-2018, 09:13 PM
56panelford
Posting Legend
Originally Posted by bjmayberry2 View Post
Here’s one.
Thanks BJ, I seen it in the distance and was curious, seeing it up close it doesn't look quite as good. I see the roof line has been changed a bit too, still kind of interesting though..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: May 2018 Grand National F100 family renuion

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.