Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

Thank you for all the help over the years.

Notices
6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

Old 07-21-2017, 10:29 AM
mustang_309
Postmaster
mustang_309 is a splendid one to beholdmustang_309 is a splendid one to beholdmustang_309 is a splendid one to beholdmustang_309 is a splendid one to beholdmustang_309 is a splendid one to beholdmustang_309 is a splendid one to beholdmustang_309 is a splendid one to beholdmustang_309 is a splendid one to behold

Well guys I finally sold my 6.0 and replaced it with a 92' F-250 regular cab 4X4, with a 460/5 speed. A big thank you to this community for all of the help over the years.

Old 07-21-2017, 10:47 AM
diesel_dan
Post Fiend
diesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud of
Brett: Say it ain't so...! You HAVE helped a ton of folks here! And will be greatly missed...

I do personally like the choice in replacement rides I had a 91 HD F250 w 4:10s, but it was Auto, then I got a '95 manual it was sweeeet! Both were standard cab long beds. I really wish I'd kept the manual...

Good luck to you my (our) friend...

Scott

Old 07-21-2017, 11:39 AM
TooManyToys.
Post Fiend
TooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud of
I too am sorry to see an intelligent and well informed person leaving the 6.0 community. Since you're staying with Ford I'm sure you'll continue to be on-site, just hoping you stop in to continue to contribute to those here who need help.

Thanks for what you have done here in the past.

Old 07-21-2017, 01:05 PM
texastech_diesel
Post Fiend
texastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputation
Double post?

Old 07-21-2017, 01:09 PM
texastech_diesel
Post Fiend
texastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputationtexastech_diesel has a superb reputation
I'm not congratulating you until you share pics of the OBS with us That's the only generation that looks better than the 05-07 SDs, so at least you upgraded from the 2006. Except maybe the '68-ish heavy duties.

Old 07-21-2017, 05:03 PM
mustang_309
Postmaster
mustang_309 is a splendid one to beholdmustang_309 is a splendid one to beholdmustang_309 is a splendid one to beholdmustang_309 is a splendid one to beholdmustang_309 is a splendid one to beholdmustang_309 is a splendid one to beholdmustang_309 is a splendid one to beholdmustang_309 is a splendid one to behold
I will absolutely be around and will help where I can. And thank you for the kind words. It has been a pleasure to hang out with you guys. My new ride, 92' F-250 4X4 with 81xxx miles

Old 07-21-2017, 05:13 PM
TooManyToys.
Post Fiend
TooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud ofTooManyToys. has much to be proud of
God that looks exactly like the test vehicle we had in that time frame, but with stock wheels. That was a great running truck. It spent time in LA, but made it back to NJ and sent to auction here, so I know if not the same. Well, unless there is a 2" hole in the floor by the pass seat area patched with mastic tape.

Enjoy the truck.

Old 07-21-2017, 08:25 PM
Benchwrench
Posting Guru
Benchwrench is a name known to allBenchwrench is a name known to allBenchwrench is a name known to allBenchwrench is a name known to allBenchwrench is a name known to allBenchwrench is a name known to all
she purdy.
wow, Amazingly low miles
a real truck, good choice, nice trade.

Old 07-22-2017, 04:35 PM
diesel_dan
Post Fiend
diesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud ofdiesel_dan has much to be proud of
When did they switch to electronic odo's? I was thinking my '91 still had the 99,999 mechanical, but I know the '95 had the electric as it was just a tad into the 100Ks (like 103K)...

Nice looking truck! Pretty much unstoppable...

Old 07-22-2017, 06:16 PM
69cj
Post Fiend
69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.
Good luck Brett, great looking ride. I'm now in the 6.7 forum but still enjoy coming back. Not as sharp as I was on the 6.0 three years ago, but still help where I can. I expect you probably will too.

Old 07-23-2017, 03:04 AM
Yahiko
FTE Chapter Leader
Yahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputation
Looks nice. So much better than mine at the moment.

Good luck and enjoy.

Old 07-23-2017, 08:10 AM
69cj
Post Fiend
69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.69cj has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
Looks nice. So much better than mine at the moment.

Good luck and enjoy.
Sean, at the moment yours is "One of a kind"

Old 07-23-2017, 02:10 PM
Yahiko
FTE Chapter Leader
Yahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by 69cj View Post
Sean, at the moment yours is "One of a kind"
LOL

So true. Right now it's driveway and side yard art.

Old 07-24-2017, 03:20 PM
Rusty Axlerod
Post Fiend
Rusty Axlerod has a superb reputationRusty Axlerod has a superb reputationRusty Axlerod has a superb reputationRusty Axlerod has a superb reputationRusty Axlerod has a superb reputationRusty Axlerod has a superb reputationRusty Axlerod has a superb reputationRusty Axlerod has a superb reputationRusty Axlerod has a superb reputationRusty Axlerod has a superb reputationRusty Axlerod has a superb reputation
Well man, I ain't sayin "goodbye" just keep dropping in and I'll pretend you're still drivin a 6.0 and we'll both be happy.

(New truck looks great!)

Old 07-25-2017, 06:12 PM
bismic
Post Fiend
bismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputationbismic has a superb reputation
Brett - you have been a great part of this community. I hate to see you part w/ your 6.0L, but wish you well with the "new-to-you" truck and in all your other life-endeavors!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Thank you for all the help over the years.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.