Young Chicks Love Old Trucks!!! - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Young Chicks Love Old Trucks!!!

Old 06-18-2017, 07:32 PM
Freshman User

Hanger53 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Young Chicks Love Old Trucks!!!

My Granddaughter loving' POP POP's truck today!!
Old 06-18-2017, 07:40 PM
Postmaster

FortyNiner is a splendid one to beholdFortyNiner is a splendid one to beholdFortyNiner is a splendid one to beholdFortyNiner is a splendid one to beholdFortyNiner is a splendid one to beholdFortyNiner is a splendid one to beholdFortyNiner is a splendid one to beholdFortyNiner is a splendid one to behold
Excellent. Did you teach her to use the horn? Gotta train the next generation properly, you know.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:41 PM
postin' fool

ALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputation
Yep, chick magnets!

Old 06-18-2017, 07:56 PM
Freshman User

I think it's kinda interesting how young kids are drawn to these old trucks.... There were some pretty sweet rides in the drive way today but Vaeda went immediately to "Henry" ...
Old 06-18-2017, 07:57 PM
Roast em' if you got 'em

bobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant future
Nice pics!

Happy Father's Day everyone
Old 06-18-2017, 08:08 PM
Freshman User

Old 06-18-2017, 08:34 PM
Post Fiend

abe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant future
Love it!!!
Old 06-18-2017, 08:34 PM
Postmaster

topmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant futuretopmoo has a brilliant future
These trucks put some great smiles on the little ones as well as the bigger ones. One of the best things about resurrecting these old trucks, the put smiles on lots of people. Especially the owners.
Old 06-18-2017, 08:38 PM
Post Fiend

abe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant futureabe has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by topmoo View Post
These trucks put some great smiles on the little ones as well as the bigger ones. One of the best things about resurrecting these old trucks, the put smiles on lots of people. Especially the owners.
Yup, they sure do! Here I am in my college days the summer before my senior year at Wildwood, NJ.

Old 06-18-2017, 08:43 PM
Post Fiend

Harrier has much to be proud ofHarrier has much to be proud ofHarrier has much to be proud ofHarrier has much to be proud ofHarrier has much to be proud ofHarrier has much to be proud ofHarrier has much to be proud ofHarrier has much to be proud ofHarrier has much to be proud ofHarrier has much to be proud of
Great pictures.
Here is mine. Shoot, I can't believe it has been 7 years since this picture. She has by far the most time in the passenger seat.

My oldest may have an opportunity to buy a vineyard and winery in Nebraska. I commented this evening that my truck would look great working on a vineyard. My son laughed and said the truck would be his and not up in Nebraska. It was going to be a daily driver. I laughed and said we will see in 30 years.
Old 06-18-2017, 10:03 PM
Senior User

53 tonner is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.

I have several pictures of our grandkids and the truck during the restoration process. This is one of the more unique pictures taken a few years ago. The youngest one turned seven a few days ago.<br/>Grant
Old 06-18-2017, 10:09 PM
Freshman User

I love it!! Lets turn this into a Grandchildren (children) thread!!!
Old 06-18-2017, 11:27 PM
Senior User

EBEAR has a great reputation on FTE.EBEAR has a great reputation on FTE.EBEAR has a great reputation on FTE.EBEAR has a great reputation on FTE.EBEAR has a great reputation on FTE.
I think it already is .
Old 06-19-2017, 05:39 AM
Freshman User

Quesera is starting off with a positive reputation.

Right after we moved my Grandfather's truck a year and a half ago. I've made progress on the kids, but not much on the truck.
Old 06-19-2017, 05:45 AM
Posting Guru

HILLBILLY BOB has a very good reputation on FTE.HILLBILLY BOB has a very good reputation on FTE.HILLBILLY BOB has a very good reputation on FTE.HILLBILLY BOB has a very good reputation on FTE.
what great pictures and what beautiful kids.you dads and grand dads did a great job