Job 2 Cupholders and Rear USB Ports Upgrade - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > 2017+ Super Duty
Reload this Page >

Job 2 Cupholders and Rear USB Ports Upgrade

Notices
2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

Old 05-20-2017, 07:03 AM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation

I've read a lot of posts about guys with Job 1 trucks wanting the Job 2 front console cupholders and rear facing USBs. I haven't seen part numbers posted anywhere and a quick search of the online Ford dealers hasn't gotten me anywhere either. (Not saying they aren't out there... I just haven't found them yet...) Anyways, after Trunk Monkey took care of use with a coupon code for the Weigh Safe hitches many of us were ordering, I had them set up a package for the rear LED lights from the DRW trucks and the harness to wire them in. I am hoping they can do a deal on these two items as well. I sent Rick at TM an email on this and hopefully we can get some part numbers and pricing on the cupholders and rear panel with USBs. Maybe it will be too expensive or complex to swap these out? I guess if you don't ask, you'll never know. Anyways, please respond if you're interested so I can gauge interest level and let Rick know. I'll post up what he says when I hear back...

Also, if anyone already has the part numbers, please post them and I will get them to Rick to save a step in his research. Thanks in advance...

Old 05-20-2017, 07:49 AM
1956Fatfenders
Elder User
1956Fatfenders is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Very interested. These Job 1 cup holders are just a really poor design. I don't care about the rear USB ports, but if its a package...

I started a thread asking about these stupid cup holders, and I see there's a new one now with the same complaint.

Old 05-20-2017, 07:56 AM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
I'm sure we could have it set up as two separate items.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:11 AM
das_16
Senior User
das_16 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Already looked into this I have most of the part numbers what kills you is that fords order guides haven't been updated. Rear usb will more then likely take the dash harness as well. It has a separate module.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:12 AM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Ah, that would suck if you needed an entire harness and would kill the deal for me... Thanks for letting us know though!

Old 05-20-2017, 08:16 AM
das_16
Senior User
And as far as cup holders I have a set on the way first set came back just like mine we had to reorder.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:17 AM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Post the part number if you have it please...

Old 05-20-2017, 08:27 AM
das_16
Senior User
I won't have them till i pick them up my parts guy did the work on that one

Old 05-20-2017, 09:13 AM
das_16
Senior User
I should have part numbers by thursday I called my parts guy they were coming from the factory.

Old 05-20-2017, 09:45 AM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Thanks!!!!

Old 05-20-2017, 11:23 AM
bridge
Postmaster
bridge has a great reputation on FTE.bridge has a great reputation on FTE.bridge has a great reputation on FTE.bridge has a great reputation on FTE.bridge has a great reputation on FTE.
Count me in if a deal can be put together.

Old 05-20-2017, 12:22 PM
wb6anp
Postmaster
wb6anp has a great reputation on FTE.wb6anp has a great reputation on FTE.wb6anp has a great reputation on FTE.wb6anp has a great reputation on FTE.wb6anp has a great reputation on FTE.
Count me in also these cup holders suck

Old 05-20-2017, 12:47 PM
das_16
Senior User
Yeah like I said mine are on order will post up a price once they get here. Also I believe mine will be warrantied out since they are all pushed in. And my friend with a job 2 is getting a new set on his truck as well. since his has a busted band already.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:10 PM
das_16
Senior User
Rodney here is the part number for job 1 cup holders, I know it kept going back to these part numbers and these are not the right ones even tho the computer brings them up
HC3B-25045P28-D those are the rear ones. HC3B-25045P28-C and the front.

Old 05-20-2017, 09:17 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Thanks man...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Job 2 Cupholders and Rear USB Ports Upgrade

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.