2018 G2G / Mammoth Cave NP... - Page 25 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

2018 G2G / Mammoth Cave NP...

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2018 G2G / Mammoth Cave NP...

Old 06-11-2018, 05:44 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
Tony, I need that cup! Where can I get one, and how quickly can I get it to my house?

Old 06-11-2018, 05:48 PM
tmilicia
Senior User
tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.
Old 06-11-2018, 06:02 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
EO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputationEO2SeaBee has a superb reputation
Two ordered! Thank you.

Old 06-11-2018, 07:15 PM
tmilicia
Senior User
tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.tmilicia has a great reputation on FTE.
You're right, I don't know how that happened. I was on the "camping" one when I copied the link. It's fixed now though. Hope Doug didn't order the wrong one or someone's gonna need to bring a boat to Mammoth for him. Lol

Old 06-11-2018, 07:31 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
Tony and Rodney, I noticed after I went to my cart and saw the description of what I was ordering, that it was a "cruise" cup, so deleted that from my cart, went back to the homepage and ordered two different styles and colors for "camping". I decided against the shirt, but I almost bought it as well. Glad I was paying attention, but apologies for not mentioning that the link was off a bit.

Old 06-11-2018, 07:56 PM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
Glad we have another rig in the mix!

By the way, my liver is already taking a beating 🤔

Old 06-11-2018, 07:59 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by golfmedik View Post
Glad we have another rig in the mix!

By the way, my liver is already taking a beating 🤔
Monty, your liver is like mine. Itís has a nice callous on it for protection... 🤪

Old 06-11-2018, 08:06 PM
EO2SeaBee
Proudly Deplorable
I figured you were just "conditioning" your liver for the main event Monty! Sort of like exercising to build up one's stamina. I don't condition mine like I used to, as that gym membership got too expensive to keep up. Now, I just do some light training at home with 12oz wrist curls.

Old 06-12-2018, 05:11 PM
Tomahawk
Postmaster
Tomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputation
I'm pretty sure there's no way I'm going to be able to keep up with you guys I'll be the first one grabbing for water.

Old 06-12-2018, 05:42 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Tomahawk View Post
I'm pretty sure there's no way I'm going to be able to keep up with you guys I'll be the first one grabbing for water.

Tony will be right there with you Gavin. 2 wine coolers and he's over his limit...

Old 06-12-2018, 06:14 PM
tmilicia
Senior User
Originally Posted by Karl4Cat View Post
Tony will be right there with you Gavin. 2 wine coolers and he's over his limit...
Just gonna throw your buddy under the bus like that..... I see how it is.

Rod's right though, I'm not a big drinker, so I won't be trying to keep up with anyone. I can drink more than 2 wine coolers though!

Old 06-12-2018, 06:17 PM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
2 wine coolers plus a Zima? It's zomething different...

Old 06-13-2018, 10:25 AM
Tomahawk
Postmaster
Tomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputationTomahawk has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee View Post
I'll bring Wheaties if it gets you to attend!

Gavin, liver abuse is an eventuality for several of us that week. Put the box with the Mini-Max IN the truck, so Monty and I can install it while you sleep.

Rodney, you will be exactly in the middle of the herd. Kinda like you planned it that way....Hmmm

Chad, it's too bad you have to leave early.
I guess I should bring the EGR delete kit and the delete pipe too?

Old 06-13-2018, 10:33 AM
Karl4Cat
Post Fiend
That would make sense.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2018 G2G / Mammoth Cave NP...

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: