10 Ways Ford Could Screw up the New Ranger - Page 3 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

2019 Ranger Discussion for the upcoming 2019 Ford Ranger!

10 Ways Ford Could Screw up the New Ranger

Old 10-12-2017, 02:11 PM
Senior User

DevilDog556 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loki993 View Post
Thats simply not true..at least not where I an at.

The reason to Colorado is as successfully as it is is because GM didn't cheap out in it. It had all the "big" truck features but in a package that's a bit more manageable for a lot of people.

You can throw in discounts and rebates of you want but Colorado's run 8 to 10 k cheaper in my expensive for something similarly equipped. If theres tons of discounts on Silverados and not as many on the Colorado it just solidifies the fact that the Colorado is the better seller.

Bottom like it doesn't have to be cheap..it just has to be cheaper than a F150 and not as much cheaper than you think it has to be.

I feel like that article was low effort..dont make it too big, dont make it too small, dont make it too expensive, dont maybe it's too cheap....

Don't make a raptor twin?? Aside from leeching sales from the Raptor a smaller truck would be more capable in just about any real off roading situation.

don't make it too high tech? Sorry this is the world we live in now..people want the bells and whistles..people want the convenience features. Again look at how well the Colorados are selling.
My wife and I have decided to remain city dwellers...infact im deeply intrigued by a diesel canyon.