New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Heater hose 7.3

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Biggreendiesel02
7th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Heater hose 7.3

First thread!

Hi guys I purchased a 2002 f250 7.3 4x4 diesel a few weeks ago and just noticed that the heat didn't work so I looked around and noticed my heater hoses (the rubber ones that look like radiator hoses) that connect to the fire wall under the hood have been completely cut off so I need replacements but I can't find which ones are the actual ones that go there on eBay there are tons of different shapes, angles, and sizes, does anyone know the part numbers or anything specific to dial it in, there's two of them and I don't have a diagram either to know where they go if I do get new ones..

any help?

Old 04-11-2017, 01:34 PM
reelstuff
New User
I have a 2001, its likely very close to the same type, I believe the original connections were crimped, On my unit I had to manually remove the inner sheath and aluminum crimped covering, (very carefully as they are difficult to remove) I can post a pic if that would be helpful (oops my bad, just realized this is in the introduction section)

Old 04-11-2017, 03:31 PM
Biggreendiesel02
7th Gear
I've seen a lot of youtube people doing the heater core replacement and they disconnected the lines so I'm sure mine aren't crimped, but my question was what are these hoses called mine where cut off and I don't know how they route or look like to get replacement ones cause there's multiple options at auto zone

Best Hose (Heater) Parts for Cars, Trucks & SUVs