1987 - 1996 Ford trucks, parts for sale and wanted. - Page 6 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 1987 - 1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 and larger pickups - including the 1997 heavy-duty F250/F350+ trucks

1987 - 1996 Ford trucks, parts for sale and wanted.

Old 03-16-2018, 03:18 AM
Caleb Ryan
Junior User
Caleb Ryan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Caleb Ryan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
E4OD Transmission

Originally Posted by henry.hilliard01 View Post
Hey guys,
I'm looking for an E4OD Transmission to mate with a 302. Pretty sure the bellhousings match for the 300, 302, and 351. It's going into an old '87, so I might need a wiring harness too. If ya got one let me know. I'm in the north Mississippi area. If anyone knows anything about doing this swap let me know.
Thanks,
Henry
Ive got an E4OD from a 1990 f150 with the 351 EFI. Its 2WD I got anything u might need, Im going from auto 2wd to manual 4x4 so i dont need all the old stuff..Im located in Aberdeen SD (north midwest) but i sure could bring it to you or ship or you can come check it out!

Old 03-16-2018, 03:20 AM
Caleb Ryan
Junior User
Caleb Ryan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Caleb Ryan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
E4OD Transmission

Originally Posted by lio45 View Post
Exact same thing here! (And I'm willing to outbid Henry!!! :P)

... just kidding about the outbidding part, although I am really going to NEED a E4OD for my 5.0. It's not a project truck that can sit and wait forever.
Ive got an E4OD from a 1990 f150 with the 351 EFI. Its 2WD I got anything u might need, Im going from auto 2wd to manual 4x4 so i dont need all the old stuff..Im located in Aberdeen SD (north midwest) but i sure could bring it to you or ship or you can come check it out!
Let the bidding BEGIN! and may the odds be ever in your favor JKJK

Old 03-16-2018, 03:28 AM
Caleb Ryan
Junior User
Originally Posted by Sjenna560 View Post
Im looking for a wiring harness i nneed it from the dash to engine, for a 1987 4.9L 300 inline 6 efi. Ive been looking every where for a while now and havnt had any luck. If any one has one our can point me in a better direction of finding one.
thanks
I have a 89 300 efi is it the same?

Old 03-16-2018, 03:31 AM
Caleb Ryan
Junior User
cluster or hubs still available?

Old 03-16-2018, 03:34 AM
Caleb Ryan
Junior User
Originally Posted by rangernut09011980 View Post
need a pair of rear tail light housings for a 1988 F250 I am currently between jobs and don't have alot of fundage so the cheaper the better....
?
thanks
still need?

Old 03-16-2018, 03:39 AM
Caleb Ryan
Junior User
Originally Posted by RJG1987 View Post
Getting rid of my 94 f150 that I've owned for 7 years
​​Its good for parts or repair. Needs a driveline. Trans to rear. Bell housing split, rear is bad. Blue and white is the color and blue interior. Was going to pull motor but can leave it for the right person/price. Asking $650 Obo with the 5.8 efi still in. No real interest I'll pull engine and junk, don't want too! This truck is nicer than the one it's replacing

call or text if seriously interested. 856 689 6119. Will work on pics
still available?

Old 03-16-2018, 03:40 AM
Caleb Ryan
Junior User
Originally Posted by seagiant View Post
Hi,
Want to buy a good used OEM (FORD) Throttle Cable....

For an 1989 F-150 4.9L 300-6, 2WD truck!
got that but 4WD is that okay?

Old 03-23-2018, 02:44 AM
Zachary Cartwright
New User
Zachary Cartwright is starting off with a positive reputation.
Headlights

I have an 89 f150 300 i6 that needs new headlight lenses... One is smashed to bits and I need them to match... I don't have much money and the one site want $150 for oem lights... Any help is great Houston area will pay for shipping if I have to

Old 03-23-2018, 02:47 AM
Zachary Cartwright
New User
Zachary Cartwright is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Eh1992xlt View Post
I am looking for a 5.0/5.8 steering pump & A/C compressor bracket + bolts for a saginaw pump conversion from an Econoline van (believe part number is F4UZ3C511A ?). I am in Canada but often have parcels shipped to a mailbox in Pembina, ND 58271. Have a new pump and high pressure hose ready to go, just need bracket and hardware. Bought one from a Cdn yard and received the wrong bracket, so figured I'm better off posting here where you folks know what I'm on about.

Found one in a wrecking yard
i have a a 351c, 302, and a 351w in my shop one with tranny and complete wiring harness... Power steering pump on them all... Oh well... Next time

Old 03-24-2018, 04:09 AM
Caleb Ryan
Junior User
Originally Posted by Zachary Cartwright View Post
I have an 89 f150 300 i6 that needs new headlight lenses... One is smashed to bits and I need them to match... I don't have much money and the one site want $150 for oem lights... Any help is great Houston area will pay for shipping if I have to
just the lenses or whole assembly..how much?

Old 03-24-2018, 04:05 PM
meggetstang
New User
meggetstang is starting off with a positive reputation.
OBS ALUMNUMIN DUALLY WHEELS WANTED

I posted in the wrong section because I don't read .......so I moved it here....does anyone have any factory or aftermarket dually wheels for a 1993 OBS truck????

Old 03-24-2018, 04:06 PM
meggetstang
New User
meggetstang is starting off with a positive reputation.
1993 F350 DROP BEAMS WANTED

ANYONE HAVE ANY NEW OR USED??????

Old 03-24-2018, 07:21 PM
MadMitch
New User
MadMitch is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello evan_nugget - Greetings from SW Tennessee! Have you located the seat that you've posted about? I would be interested to know if you have a good condition vinyl XL bench that you would like to sell. Please advise.

Thank you,
MadMitch

Old 04-05-2018, 01:40 PM
evan_nugget
Senior User
evan_nugget is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.evan_nugget is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by MadMitch View Post
Hello evan_nugget - Greetings from SW Tennessee! Have you located the seat that you've posted about? I would be interested to know if you have a good condition vinyl XL bench that you would like to sell. Please advise.

Thank you,
MadMitch
MadMitch - sorry for not seeing this message sooner! Unfortunately no, I almost found one but was a few days too late and someone had picked it up. If you'd like I can let you know if I ever find one, or if you might know where one is for a reasonable price please let me know.

As to the vinyl seat, the one that is in my truck now is in good shape. Only a few small tears in the drivers side which I've taped up with duct tape and thrown a seat cover over. One tear in the side of the drivers side head rest. The only other issue is the spring on the passengers side seat adjustment track broke off and I replaced it with a non OEM spring. Still gets the job done. The seat is grey. If you'd like I can post some photos of it.

If I can find a cloth bench I'd be happy to pass this vinyl one along!

Old 04-07-2018, 07:26 PM
zenith0000
New User
zenith0000 is starting off with a positive reputation.
1994 5.0 F150 Inatke Manifold, Plenum, Injectors, Distributor, and Wiring Harness

Selling an intake manifold and plenum, distributor, injectors, fuel rails, EGR, ignition coil, vacuum relays, vacuum harness, engine harness, basically everything for the EFI and emissions except the smog pump. Everything looks to be in good condition, engine ran good when pulled. Off a 1994 OBDI with E4OD $300 plus shipping.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.