FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Old 04-27-2018, 02:04 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by dieseldogtom View Post
let me know.... PM me here and we can work out a plan.
No rip offs - No scams -
Just so we're clear, this is an offer for a free part where shipping is the only thing being worked out.

The way you worded your post has me wondering, which is why I posted.

Stewart

Old 04-28-2018, 09:57 PM
materthegreater
Senior User
materthegreater is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
If you weren't so far away I'd come get that downpipe tomorrow!

Originally Posted by brandon_oma#692 View Post
All parts are from a late 99 7.3 truck.Tired of tripping over these and don't want to toss in the dumpster.

Diamond Eye 4" downpipe dented a little during removal FREE IF YOU PICK IT UP
Stock late 99-03 uppipe set .needs gaskets at collector. FREE IF YOU PICK IT UP
Also have stock manual 99 tow mirrors. drivers side does not telescope passenger side does. not perfect but completely functional. FREE IF YOU PICK IT UP

Old 04-28-2018, 10:28 PM
Jaime74656
Another cautionary tale
Jaime74656 is a name known to allJaime74656 is a name known to allJaime74656 is a name known to allJaime74656 is a name known to allJaime74656 is a name known to allJaime74656 is a name known to all
Well I managed to find one on my elephant ears, the better of the two (not cracked on the mirror, so I am re offering it up as I really want to have it help a brother or sister out instead of going to a land fill

NOTE: DOG NOT INCLUDED IN OFFER

pm to work out shipping

Old 05-06-2018, 12:02 AM
'88 E-350
Senior User
'88 E-350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hi Guys. Just wanted to see if anyone needed a resonator box?
It's out of my 2003 E-350 7.3L
I'm tired of storing it & I will never reinstall it, so if someone is looking for one
let me know.... PM me here and we can work out a plan.
I hate to just throw it in the garbage.
Yeah, I know most of us are pulling them out of our Van's & Trucks but maybe someone took it out (which many say you have to break it to do so). I managed to get it out without breaking it.
No rip offs - No scams - no worries. Just want it gone.
Tom
Resonator box, is this the part connecting the air filter housing to the front of the truck, right where the drive's side battery is? If so I would like it!

Old 05-08-2018, 09:27 AM
akcooper9
Senior User
akcooper9 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Anyone have a lower water pump elbow laying around?

Old 05-08-2018, 05:41 PM
dieseldogtom
Senior User
dieseldogtom is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
'88 E-350
That does not sound like what this is. That sounds more like the initial air intake. (I assume the first portion of plastic that is the first place air is taken into the system). This is a hard plastic box about 8" x 10" x 3" tall. It's tucked in on the right rear side of the engine compartment and it is a box that (had) a connection hose to it that "tee's" off from the main intake air snorkel about 1/2 way between the rear connection of the snorkel to the air filter box & the connection to the turbo. Here is a photo I copied from another post on this site. Obviously not the air filter box in the lower part but the first photo.
This is the box that lots of people are removing because it just makes taking out the intake "snorkel" that much more work & it is usually considered to just be taking up space with no (real) purpose. They claim in the 7.3 it is there to help reduce some low drone sound. I could not tell any difference in sound when I removed it but then I also have removed my muffler.
P.S. To Stewart......Yes this is a FREE PART. The PM is for shipping arrangements only as YOU said to do in your instructions. Not sure why I put "no scams or rip-offs" in there. Maybe I figured guys would think it to good to be true that they could get this like new part for free! LOL.

Old 05-09-2018, 11:24 AM
'88 E-350
Senior User
'88 E-350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
'88 E-350
That does not sound like what this is. That sounds more like the initial air intake. (I assume the first portion of plastic that is the first place air is taken into the system). This is a hard plastic box about 8" x 10" x 3" tall. It's tucked in on the right rear side of the engine compartment and it is a box that (had) a connection hose to it that "tee's" off from the main intake air snorkel about 1/2 way between the rear connection of the snorkel to the air filter box & the connection to the turbo. Here is a photo I copied from another post on this site. Obviously not the air filter box in the lower part but the first photo.
This is the box that lots of people are removing because it just makes taking out the intake "snorkel" that much more work & it is usually considered to just be taking up space with no (real) purpose. They claim in the 7.3 it is there to help reduce some low drone sound. I could not tell any difference in sound when I removed it but then I also have removed my muffler.
P.S. To Stewart......Yes this is a FREE PART. The PM is for shipping arrangements only as YOU said to do in your instructions. Not sure why I put "no scams or rip-offs" in there. Maybe I figured guys would think it to good to be true that they could get this like new part for free! LOL.

I didn't notice it was from an E series in your description, my bad. Thank you for getting back to me!
The part I'm looking for is for my Excursion, same as an F series I think.

Old 05-09-2018, 06:04 PM
Wesley Green
Senior User
Wesley Green is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by akcooper9 View Post
Anyone have a lower water pump elbow laying around?

Like this?

Quite literally laying around since the water pump change 6 years ago

Old 05-23-2018, 11:54 AM
Walleye Hunter
Postmaster
Walleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to beholdWalleye Hunter is a splendid one to behold
Front license plate bracket. Black plastic is faded but otherwise good shape, no nicks or scuffs. Shipping seems to be about $8.50.

Old 05-23-2018, 01:10 PM
Nicmike
Veteran Sheepdog
Nicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputation
Grey front seat arm rests. These will fit our Excursions or the Super Duty trucks with front buckets. Great condition. No tears. No holes.

Old 05-23-2018, 02:30 PM
jh818
Postmaster
jh818 has a superb reputationjh818 has a superb reputationjh818 has a superb reputationjh818 has a superb reputationjh818 has a superb reputationjh818 has a superb reputationjh818 has a superb reputationjh818 has a superb reputationjh818 has a superb reputationjh818 has a superb reputationjh818 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Nicmike View Post
Grey front seat arm rests. These will fit our Excursions or the Super Duty trucks with front buckets. Great condition. No tears. No holes.
I'll claim these armrests if they're still available.

Old 05-24-2018, 12:39 PM
Nicmike
Veteran Sheepdog
Nicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputation
I got your PM jh818. They are yours, and off the market.