FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Old 03-09-2017, 08:16 PM
New User

Eddym27 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIoit View Post

some parts Im about to junk.
grille is "spoken for"
tank will not be shipped
don't reply here, pm me
all free.

do u still have the grill sir? I
Old 03-09-2017, 08:30 PM
New User

Eddym27 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sir do you still the grill?
Old 03-10-2017, 04:35 AM
Polkamatic Poster

ExPACamper has much to be proud ofExPACamper has much to be proud ofExPACamper has much to be proud ofExPACamper has much to be proud ofExPACamper has much to be proud ofExPACamper has much to be proud ofExPACamper has much to be proud ofExPACamper has much to be proud ofExPACamper has much to be proud of
Subscribing!

Missed the boots....LOL
Old 03-10-2017, 09:06 AM
Posting Guru

IDIoit is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.IDIoit is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Poole View Post
i'll gladly pick up the fuel tank, i'm in the SF bay area.
pm sent with contact info, these parts are going to be thrown at the recyclers on Monday.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:10 AM
Posting Guru

IDIoit is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.IDIoit is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
local pick up only.
located in 94561
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST.
SEND ME A MESSAGE.
replies to this post will be ignored.

to the last gentleman that could not read, the grille is gone.

Old 03-10-2017, 02:39 PM
Postmaster

Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.
Love that Seabees insignia. My father came back from active duty once with a yuuuuuggggge stash of stickers and I went selling them in 5th grade, they were big movers. "Navy Seabees Can Do" is the caption on them.
Old 03-12-2017, 03:20 PM
Elder User

SaintITC has a good reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a good reputation on FTE.SaintITC has a good reputation on FTE.
Me too. One of my last units in the Reserves was with NMCB 21 until it was decommissioned.
Old 03-13-2017, 12:30 PM
Semper Fi

spongecop is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Have the OEM running boards (greyish color) and a used hydroboost unit someone can have. In N. Dallas, TX area.
Old 03-13-2017, 06:06 PM
Posting Guru

WE BUILD
WE FIGHT
WE PARTY ALLLLLLLLL NIGHT!!!
Old 03-15-2017, 10:09 AM
Another cautionary tale

Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by P4IN COMM4NDO View Post
I have a 90 degree adapter for an ISSPRO FP gauge. Didnt end up needing it. I dont remember what size the threads are but it fits the fuel bowl on a early 99 7.3
is this still available? Any pics of it, I may ****** it if it's what I am looking for

if anyone needs a set of e99 (dumbo ears) if any one would like them they are yours for shipping, passenger side will need mirror glass replacement due to cold weather cracking
Old 03-15-2017, 01:27 PM
Postmaster

Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.Walleye Hunter has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime74656 View Post
is this still available? Any pics of it, I may ****** it if it's what I am looking for

if anyone needs a set of e99 (dumbo ears) if any one would like them they are yours for shipping, passenger side will need mirror glass replacement due to cold weather cracking
What are dumbo ears? If they're the tow mirrors and they're extentable I'd be interested.
Old 03-15-2017, 03:50 PM
Another cautionary tale

Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.Jaime74656 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
What are dumbo ears? If they're the tow mirrors and they're extentable I'd be interested.
yes they are the extendable tow mirrors, you will need to replace the pass side glass as it did crack under the surface due to cold weather, I'll take a look for them and try to run to the post centere Friday for shipping options, pm me with post info

dumbo's ears are what I call the 99 curved mirrors compared to the smaller paddle or dog ear mirrors
Old 03-16-2017, 02:39 PM
Too old to be too smart..

SpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputation
Guess I've had it wrong all these years.

I've called the Tow Mirrors tow mirrors, and

the smaller ones "Elephant Ears".

Who knew?

Pop
Old 03-25-2017, 08:33 PM
Another cautionary tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerPop View Post
Guess I've had it wrong all these years.

I've called the Tow Mirrors tow mirrors, and

the smaller ones "Elephant Ears".

Who knew?

Pop
its really a "6 of 1, half of another" type thing really, to me the round mirrors look a kin to dumbos ears, where the tiny paddle mirrors are more like a dog ear (small compared to the head) but your are correct too

on the topic, I seem to be having difficulty locating the driver side unit so it is taking a bit of time for locating it as I'm cleaning up the garage looking for it
Old 03-26-2017, 07:57 AM
Postmaster

No huge hurry on the mirror, I have one on there it just doesn't extend. The original one got broken off in a damn scary sideswipe by a tractor trailer in a construction zone caged in with Jersey Barriers. All I could find in a hurry was the one I got that's permanently fixed in length. Just keep me in mind when you find it.