Trucks built the week of 6 February - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

2017 Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trucks built the week of 6 February

Old 02-04-2017, 03:32 PM
Posting Guru

STOF-FORD has a great reputation on FTE.STOF-FORD has a great reputation on FTE.STOF-FORD has a great reputation on FTE.STOF-FORD has a great reputation on FTE.STOF-FORD has a great reputation on FTE.STOF-FORD has a great reputation on FTE.
Trucks built the week of 6 February

So, I know there are a whole bunch of us that have been given 6 Feb as our scheduled truck build week. Some are in Canada, some in New England, some are in the South and some of us are out West.

Some of us have been waiting forever, or at least it seems like it. Others, like Rodney for example, just placed his order a few days ago!

But hey, no matter, right?

I thought it might be fun to have a thread just to track the trucks scheduled for build next week. We can compare notes on shipping and delivery progress. We can hold each others hands when a winter storm delays our truck in transit. And best of all, we can share the First Day Pictures when they arrive.

I figure we can keep each other occupied by listing all of the accessories we are already scoping out with which to mark our new trucks as our very own.

So, as my first ever thread on FTE, I will start out by posting my window sticker. Hopefully, you won't all think I'm nuts, and you will follow suit. But remember, this is just for trucks being built the week of 6 February.
Attached Images

Old 02-04-2017, 04:40 PM
Senior User

17450KR is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Great idea! - I'm in...here's the sticker.

Old 02-04-2017, 04:59 PM
Senior User

babybober is starting off with a positive reputation.
And I thought a $60k price tag was ridiculous but looking above I don't feel so bad... . Mine is heading to upstate NY....
Attached Images

Old 02-04-2017, 05:07 PM
Posting Guru

STOF-FORD has a great reputation on FTE.STOF-FORD has a great reputation on FTE.STOF-FORD has a great reputation on FTE.STOF-FORD has a great reputation on FTE.STOF-FORD has a great reputation on FTE.STOF-FORD has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by babybober View Post
And I thought a $60k price tag was ridiculous but looking above I don't feel so bad... . Mine is heading to upstate NY....
Trust me - I will never come to grips with the price. There is no level of rationalization that I can use that allows it to make sense to me. So I've decided to just not think about it and have a beer instead!
Old 02-04-2017, 06:34 PM
New User

six-seven is starting off with a positive reputation.
my truck built in December... I am sure you guys are looking forward to delivery...
Old 02-04-2017, 06:43 PM
Posting Guru

So, six-seven. I see your window sticker is the actual paper copy. Does that mean you already have your truck? If so, that's really great and we're all happy for you, but we set this thread up for folks who are having their trucks built next week. Just saying'.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:16 PM
Post Fiend

Karl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputationKarl4Cat has a superb reputation
Somebody mention me?

Old 02-04-2017, 08:28 PM
Junior User

Mining Guy is starting off with a positive reputation.
These trucks are going to look good....

I am right behind you. Maybe two weeks behind.
My VIN ends with 85362.

I am looking at your options. Very nice.
Old 02-04-2017, 09:07 PM
Senior User

pickerdd is starting off with a positive reputation.
I was told by my dealer that I was scheduled for the first week in February. Not sure whether that meant this past week or next. Is there any way to tell the scheduled build date from looking at the sticker?

Old 02-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Posting Guru

I don't think there's anything on the sticker that will give you the date, but the fact that it printed on 30 Jan would seem to indicate that it's in the queue for this coming week. You could try putting your VIN into ETIS to see if it already built this past week.

Sure looks like we've got a great batch of fine trucks coming off the line next week!
Old 02-05-2017, 06:26 AM
Postmaster

jschira is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I am glad to see that the rear splash guards are free.

That would be a deal breaker for me.
Old 02-05-2017, 06:57 AM
Elder User

grampscamper has a good reputation on FTE.grampscamper has a good reputation on FTE.
OK count me in. Ordered mine Nov 12th. To be built week of Feb. 6th. It's been a long wait.
The only accessories I plan to add are Gatorback mud flaps, Truxedo Lopro QT tonneau cover and Ford hood deflector. I purchased a B&W RVK3300 hitch last fall. I'm also looking at installing a dash camera.
Old 02-05-2017, 07:28 AM
Elder User

grampscamper has a good reputation on FTE.grampscamper has a good reputation on FTE.
My widow sticker:

Old 02-05-2017, 08:11 AM
Senior User

klassic is starting off with a positive reputation.
Wow Gramps...you sure have been waiting a long time!
Mine was 7 weeks.
Old 02-05-2017, 08:34 AM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by klassic View Post
Wow Gramps...you sure have been waiting a long time!
Mine was 7 weeks.
Yes it's been a long time. Many on here haven't waited as long as me. When I ordered my 2013 it was only 5 weeks. My delay was due to dealer allotment. To be honest I didn't want to see it earlier anyway. I anticipated a long delay because it was a new model year.
My original plan was to wait for the 2018 model year. I made the mistake of going to the dealer and taking one out for a test drive.