FORScan and As-Built Data - Page 66 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FORScan and As-Built Data

Old 12-15-2018, 02:51 PM
dkeyt7
New User
dkeyt7 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ok I had my headlights in auto and could not get any of the DRL settings to work. I got bambi mode to work without any issue so that is why I was confused. I will try again and see if I have any luck but I could not get 1, 2, or 3 to work in lieu of the 0 that is "stock"

Thanks,

Old 12-15-2018, 07:13 PM
jav_eee
Senior User
jav_eee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jav_eee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by dkeyt7
Ok I had my headlights in auto and could not get any of the DRL settings to work. I got bambi mode to work without any issue so that is why I was confused. I will try again and see if I have any luck but I could not get 1, 2, or 3 to work in lieu of the 0 that is "stock"

Thanks,
You need to be in a gear other than "park" when you check to see if they work.

Old 12-19-2018, 11:34 AM
dkeyt7
New User
I noticed the codes dont match my 2015 in the posted sheet for showing DPF%. Are those codes only for specific years? Other question/comment, looked like forcing regen on 2015 is not possible? i couldnt get anything to pop up to ask me to manually regen. Everything else is working great, THANKS!

Old 12-19-2018, 11:50 AM
Just Strokin
Postmaster
Just Strokin has much to be proud ofJust Strokin has much to be proud ofJust Strokin has much to be proud ofJust Strokin has much to be proud ofJust Strokin has much to be proud ofJust Strokin has much to be proud ofJust Strokin has much to be proud ofJust Strokin has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dkeyt7 View Post
I noticed the codes dont match my 2015 in the posted sheet for showing DPF%. Are those codes only for specific years? Other question/comment, looked like forcing regen on 2015 is not possible? i couldnt get anything to pop up to ask me to manually regen. Everything else is working great, THANKS!
Those codes are for all years. I am not sure why you codes might be different. Maybe you are looking at something else? The only time one would get the opportunity to do manual regen is maybe on XL and XLT trucks. There is only one person who has claimed to have the message to do a manual regen on his 215 Lariat.

What does your line read?

721-01-01 **** **** **** X*** (X can be E, F 6 or 7)

Old 12-19-2018, 12:13 PM
dkeyt7
New User
Thanks for the info. I will send a snip of my codes later. I have the one you mention above but I dont have the same for the DPF % screen, I believe. I will double check.

Old 12-19-2018, 06:48 PM
ajorn
Senior User
ajorn is starting off with a positive reputation.
I recently purchased a 2012 F250 with a titan tank in it. The fuel gauge is still reading the stock tank size, when the guage is close to E and I fill up I only put 21 gallons in. I've tried to edit the settings both in the as built and the other IPC menu but still can't get the fuel gauge to read correctly - any thoughts?

Old 12-19-2018, 08:10 PM
Just Strokin
Postmaster
Just Strokin has much to be proud ofJust Strokin has much to be proud ofJust Strokin has much to be proud ofJust Strokin has much to be proud ofJust Strokin has much to be proud ofJust Strokin has much to be proud ofJust Strokin has much to be proud ofJust Strokin has much to be proud of
The tank size change only deals with miles to empty calculations. It has nothing to do with the actual gauge indicator. Personally, I do not worry about the gauge but I watch the gallons used in Trip A. I reset Trip A at each fill up. Then I know aprrox gallons used and hose much is left in the tank.

Old 12-27-2018, 09:57 AM
Stevem4134
Freshman User
Stevem4134 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Due to good weather and about 22.5K miles on my 2011 F250 6.7 I changed both fuel filters. At that time, the Replace Fuel Filters message was not being displayed. How can I reset it if it is not displayed under the maintenance screen?

Old 12-27-2018, 08:22 PM
jav_eee
Senior User
jav_eee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jav_eee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by Stevem4134
Due to good weather and about 22.5K miles on my 2011 F250 6.7 I changed both fuel filters. At that time, the Replace Fuel Filters message was not being displayed. How can I reset it if it is not displayed under the maintenance screen?
It's in the info center. I believe under vehicle info at the bottom.

Old 02-15-2019, 08:41 PM
Mikes88Stang
New User
Mikes88Stang is starting off with a positive reputation.
I created a folder and added my as-built detail. Where can I get a window sticker generated by my VIN to include?

Old 02-16-2019, 09:50 PM
ILBCNUL8R
New User
ILBCNUL8R is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Mikes88Stang View Post
Where can I get a window sticker generated by my VIN to include?
Try this link

Old 02-17-2019, 06:49 PM
Mikes88Stang
New User
Mikes88Stang is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by ILBCNUL8R View Post
Try this link
says its not yet available. I know I had grabbed it off the ford dealer site when I picked up the truck...Iíll look a bit harder.

Old 02-17-2019, 07:10 PM
Just Strokin
Postmaster
Ford took the window stickers offline 2 plus years ago...I am not sure you can get a current window sticker for an unsold vehicle. You might can get the dealer to print you one.

Old 02-18-2019, 11:09 AM
ILBCNUL8R
New User
ILBCNUL8R is starting off with a positive reputation.
If you can't get your dealer to print one for you, there is an option to purchase a brand new official Ford window sticker for $25 available at this link

Old 02-18-2019, 07:00 PM
dkeyt7
New User
Belt reminder

Anyone have code to cancel belt reminder? I didn't see it in the spreadsheet.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FORScan and As-Built Data

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: