2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

2017-2019 Super Duty FORScan Spreadsheet

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2016, 06:16 PM
Nimrod
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Livnitup
After you did the pairing procedure by pushing the button on the front of the OBDLink MX BT, does windows show it under bluetooth devices as "OBDlink MX"? If not, FORScan won't see it.
Im an idiot. So there is a black button... LOL I'm linked now. Somehow I missed that on the Quick start guide, Thanks!

It listed a lot of modules so Im good I think.

Old 12-31-2016, 06:19 PM
Livnitup
Senior User

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Nimrod
Im an idiot. So there is a black button... LOL I'm linked now. Somehow I missed that on the Quick start guide, Thanks!

It listed a lot of modules so Im good I think.
Don't feel bad, I totally missed the tiny button too and tried to pair without pushing it or reading the directions when I got mine too LOL.

Old 12-31-2016, 08:25 PM
screwy
Cargo Master
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Tried this tonight, works great.

Originally Posted by AllGoNShow
This one is super handy! Appears to work as well;

SecureIdle (Police Option):
Note: Doesn't Allow Vehicle To Shift From Park To Drive Without Passive Key Inside Vehicle (Shifter Locked w/No Key Detected Message)
726-42-01 (2014+ MY) xXxx xxxx xxxx
(BdyCM) 0 (Disabled - Default)
1 (Enabled)

Old 12-31-2016, 09:52 PM
jRedondox
Cross-Country
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts
guys how about the massage seats coming on when truck turns on?

Old 01-01-2017, 03:39 PM
AllGoNShow
Junior User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Small update on 'Remember High or Fog settings';
In Auto Mode it will remember the fogs or highs on, If it is still dark out when you restart the truck. If you restart in the day time, the auto light sensor turns your fogs and highs off as it senses light and doesn't need the fogs on. Not a big deal but for guys expecting it to remember 100% of the time, don't use Auto setting.

Old 01-01-2017, 05:28 PM
EpicCowlick
Post Fiend
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by AllGoNShow
Small update on 'Remember High or Fog settings';
In Auto Mode it will remember the fogs or highs on, If it is still dark out when you restart the truck. If you restart in the day time, the auto light sensor turns your fogs and highs off as it senses light and doesn't need the fogs on. Not a big deal but for guys expecting it to remember 100% of the time, don't use Auto setting.
This makes sense. I added a clarification, "Restores previous setting only if lights are needed on next startup."

Old 01-03-2017, 08:31 PM
Rebelz
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New here. First off wanted to thank livnitup for an amazing job on the f150. With that being said I have started testing to see how many of the f150 codes match up to the f250. Looks like livnitup and the others have pretty much paved the way for us. So far I have confirmed that the different boot up screens and global open and close do work. I will keep posting back here as I get more confirmed.

Old 01-03-2017, 11:44 PM
crackphx
Junior User
Originally Posted by Livnitup
Hey guys, just made an account here and am interested in what you find for the 2017s. Some of you may know me from the FORScan thread on the F150 forums but if not, I was given this link by ZooDad. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and I'll be keeping up with what you guys find
Just wanted to thank you guys for figuring this out....I'm computer literate and no idea where you guys begin to figure this out!!

I got the OBD module downloaded the software, and through all your guys instructions was able to get it done!

I did the following

Fog on with high beam
Fog off with Blinkers
Heat/cooled seats steering wheel on home page
Police lock without key fob
Horn for no key in car while running.... best one!

Can't wait to follow and see what else you guys figure out

Old 01-04-2017, 12:00 AM
AllGoNShow
Junior User
Originally Posted by Rebelz
New here. First off wanted to thank livnitup for an amazing job on the f150. With that being said I have started testing to see how many of the f150 codes match up to the f250. Looks like livnitup and the others have pretty much paved the way for us. So far I have confirmed that the different boot up screens and global open and close do work. I will keep posting back here as I get more confirmed.
Please post the codes you used for global close and the boot up screens. I tried some global closed and could not get them to work. Thanks!

Old 01-04-2017, 12:51 AM
Rebelz
Senior User
Old 01-04-2017, 12:55 AM
Rebelz
Senior User
Old 01-04-2017, 01:17 AM
ssoundwave
Senior User
Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
Nice work Rebelz, i was messing with the powerpoint timeouts from the f150 sheet and was unable to get them to work, you seem to be having some luck so far, do you think you could try and crack those? the lines match but there must be a small change? anyhow this will allow the 12v power points to remain on so we can charge our phones with the truck off! a lot of us want this! lol

Old 01-04-2017, 01:32 AM
Rebelz
Senior User
I'll mess with it tomorrow and see what I can come up with.

Old 01-04-2017, 02:13 AM
AllGoNShow
Junior User
Thanks Rebelz, I will try the windows again tomorrow.

Curious what boot screen you chose for yourself?

Old 01-04-2017, 06:53 AM
KubotaOrange76
Its Comin Right for us!
Received 1,433 Likes on 936 Posts
Originally Posted by KubotaOrange76
the info in line 26 & 27 in this spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=815852466
is what changed me back from hyper flash. I do not have leds. I tried every fog light/high beam setting on your spreadsheet and they all worked but still with hyper flash, and it was because as a newbie one of the first things i did with forscan was entered the 0001 in the first set of digits based off line 4 of your spreadsheet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note i was able to get my speedometer within 1/4 mph so far.

factory tires were 275-70-18, i am running 285-75-18 which produced just under 5% off, factory speedo vs gps was dead on with factory tires.

I changed the setting yesterday 6 times to get it corrected.

First try i used this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...EqU/edit#gid=0

put my tire size in the top and entered the hex code that it produced. After a few miles at 65-75 mph i noted speedo was about 1.2 mph slow

i entered 70 & 71.2 with my current hex code into the lower table and loaded that produced code into my truck.

Back on the highway now speedo was reading about 1.75 mph fast.

Entered 65 & 67 into the lower table and loaded that hex code into the truck, now my speedo is reading 3 mph fast so i knew for sure i needed to go the other direction, unless i am using the calculator incorrectly.

i went back to the top table and tried 285/78/18 and put that hex code in,
I finally figured out what changed moved it what direction and subsequently used 285/72.5/18 then 285/72/18 to get it very close. I have driven about 35 miles with the last two settings with no DTC's.

The setting that had my speedo 3 mph off immediately produced a DTC related to axle ratio within a few miles.
I am wondering if smaller changes do not produce dtc's, time will tell!

I hope this is helpful to you guys and not too confusing..

Sorry for the long post

i have driven almost 900 miles now with the last calibration. Still no DTC. I think the reason being is my size adjustment was small, I didnt have to go very far in the other direction to trip a DTC

Quick Reply: 2017-2019 Super Duty FORScan Spreadsheet