Early morning coffee thread - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

Early morning coffee thread

Old 10-22-2016, 08:51 AM
Postmaster

Per4mance is a name known to allPer4mance is a name known to allPer4mance is a name known to allPer4mance is a name known to allPer4mance is a name known to allPer4mance is a name known to all
Early morning coffee thread

This is just for Chits and giggles (as long as the moderators tolerate it) Even if it's something stupid,we all need a break from our broken vehicles and life in general (remember it's too short,life that is). Sometimes I may come off as a smart a**, but I really try and help. So guys just let it all hang out here and the tech side for the real stuff...........................
Old 10-22-2016, 09:02 AM
Posting Guru

Tideman has a good reputation on FTE.Tideman has a good reputation on FTE.
It's a Saturday in the fall. College football. ROLL TIDE!!!

Edit; guys I'm 66 years young and still love College Football
Old 10-22-2016, 09:04 AM
Post Fiend

04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.
Morning all, , I'll take two shots of Espresso for staters, getting ready for the lil grandsons football game , I did my hoot n hollowering last night for the big grandson game last night as they clinched play off birth :-Jammin other than that things are lookin good at the Ranch
Old 10-22-2016, 09:10 AM
Senior User

Norma stitz is starting off with a positive reputation.
Just waiting for it to get light enough to limp my truck into the driveway for repairs .... again!

Third shot coming up right now.

Btw the delonghi ec155 espresso machine was one of the best investments I've made this year.
Old 10-22-2016, 09:21 AM
Post Fiend

04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.04badford has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma stitz View Post
Just waiting for it to get light enough to limp my truck into the driveway for repairs .... again!

Btw the delonghi ec155 espresso machine was one of the best investments I've made this year.
Really , what was the second best Investment ( IPR tool) , sorry had to get that in lol
Old 10-22-2016, 10:34 AM
Postmaster

87crewdually is a name known to all87crewdually is a name known to all87crewdually is a name known to all87crewdually is a name known to all87crewdually is a name known to all87crewdually is a name known to all
Trying to get motivated on this rainy morning. Probably going to Wildwood for an R/V Show @ the convention center. It's smaller than the AC one but it will be something to do.
Old 10-22-2016, 10:44 AM
Post Fiend

Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.
As I posted in another thread, we were happy to have the truck back after a new set of injectors so we went camping. Just a short 300mi trip but for the whole week, my daughter, son in law, and four grandsons live in PasChristian Ms. Had two of my grandsons (8 and 9 years old) stay with us last night. We had a big breakfast cooked by yours truly and nursing some strong coffee coffee now, trying to get my mind right to clean up the breakfast mess.

On a side note: hey Bill don't beat yourself up. I think most of us know your a good guy. Here on the web, sometimes things come off a little different than they are meant to, just part of the deal. This is a great bunch of men and women here on FTE, almost everyone is polite and helpful but we still need to remember it is the internet and we can't be too thin skinned.

Last edited by Rusty Axlerod; 10-22-2016 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Add
Old 10-22-2016, 11:27 AM
Post Fiend

WatsonR is a name known to allWatsonR is a name known to allWatsonR is a name known to allWatsonR is a name known to allWatsonR is a name known to allWatsonR is a name known to all
Glad to see I'm not the ONLY a**hole here. Top of the morning to you gentleman!

Glad to see the heat off finally, hunting season doesn't feel right until it's a crispy start to the day with a hot Cup of coffee to get you moving.

Last edited by WatsonR; 10-22-2016 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Added ONLY... seems misery likes company!
Old 10-22-2016, 12:12 PM
Postmaster

Per4mance is a name known to allPer4mance is a name known to allPer4mance is a name known to allPer4mance is a name known to allPer4mance is a name known to allPer4mance is a name known to all
i don't know if I could live in Va. The humidity is killer down there, at least at Moms it is.
Old 10-22-2016, 12:23 PM
Elder User

duste has a good reputation on FTE.duste has a good reputation on FTE.duste has a good reputation on FTE.
Morning Gents, it's a balmy 70 degrees here in Nova Scotia, usually it's only 45 here at best. 3rd coffee down range and just in for a lunch break (2pm Here) , finally onto the body work stage. Lower quarter panel repair panel welded on and first coat of bondo, couple minor dents filled and just turned on the tube to see the truck race is on, first truck race that has been on my TV for almost 2 friggin years. Canadian tv rules suck,they think all we wanna see is hockey up here, I HATE HOCKEY, in fact if it doesn't have an engine then it's not a sport in the first place. Happy Saturday guys
Old 10-22-2016, 12:23 PM
FTE Addict

diesel_dan is a splendid one to beholddiesel_dan is a splendid one to beholddiesel_dan is a splendid one to beholddiesel_dan is a splendid one to beholddiesel_dan is a splendid one to beholddiesel_dan is a splendid one to beholddiesel_dan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma stitz View Post

Wife's off horse camping, I've finished cleaning stalls and feeding the critters left at home, finished my coffee and trying to decide what to do today...

Is it just me? Am I the only one here that wants to bury my face in your avatar?!

Like I said: wife's gone...
Old 10-22-2016, 12:48 PM
Post Fiend

WatsonR is a name known to allWatsonR is a name known to allWatsonR is a name known to allWatsonR is a name known to allWatsonR is a name known to allWatsonR is a name known to all
I can't read most of his posts without staring.
Old 10-22-2016, 01:08 PM
FTE Addict

diesel_dan is a splendid one to beholddiesel_dan is a splendid one to beholddiesel_dan is a splendid one to beholddiesel_dan is a splendid one to beholddiesel_dan is a splendid one to beholddiesel_dan is a splendid one to beholddiesel_dan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonR View Post
That is true -- makes me adjust my glasses on my nose even

But how did you get gender figured out? I assumed Norma is a gal, a very handy one (my Mom's name is Norma), heck it could even be a picture of her!

Did you read the clutch thread about how Norma was thinking of bleeding the hydraulics using a, a, a, "personal massager"?! (it's a family forum, yada yada...).

Well this is making my Saturday...
Old 10-22-2016, 02:43 PM
Elder User

duste has a good reputation on FTE.duste has a good reputation on FTE.duste has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonR View Post
You seen words on his posts?, missed that somehow.
Old 10-22-2016, 02:49 PM
Post Fiend

Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.
ROLL TIDE Danny! (I turned 55 yesterday)