WHERE'S MY SWAG?!? Membership Support Issues here please - Page 8 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Reload this Page >

WHERE'S MY SWAG?!? Membership Support Issues here please

Notices

WHERE'S MY SWAG?!? Membership Support Issues here please

Old 08-13-2018, 10:41 AM
mrcman58
Posting Guru
mrcman58 has a very good reputation on FTE.mrcman58 has a very good reputation on FTE.mrcman58 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post

I looked at all of the premium choices available and I don't see where an "ID Card" is listed anywhere?

Or are you referring to the "Member Badge" in the first bullet line?

Stewart
sorry i did mean the member badge, for some reason i called it an ID card

Old 08-13-2018, 10:51 AM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by mrcman58 View Post
sorry i did mean the member badge, for some reason i called it an ID card
I gotcha.

To clear up the confusion, the member badge is the "Club FTE" banner in silver or gold, depending on your level, that is visible under your user name, directly under the user title.

Stewart

Old 08-13-2018, 11:03 AM
mrcman58
Posting Guru
mrcman58 has a very good reputation on FTE.mrcman58 has a very good reputation on FTE.mrcman58 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
I gotcha.

To clear up the confusion, the member badge is the "Club FTE" banner in silver or gold, depending on your level, that is visible under your user name, directly under the user title.

Stewart
i thought the member badge was something to wear at a swap meet , didnt know it was referring to the gold or silver bar by your name

Old 08-13-2018, 11:37 AM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by mrcman58 View Post
i thought the member badge was something to wear at a swap meet , didnt know it was referring to the gold or silver bar by your name
Yep, I can see how that might make person pause and think they're missing something.

Stewart

Old Today, 07:34 AM
packford_302
New User
packford_302 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I paid for the membership on July 20th never got a pm, but I did receive an email and filled a form out and I'm just wondering when I can expect my stuff?

Old Today, 12:18 PM
CaptJaC
Subscriber
CaptJaC is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by packford_302 View Post
I paid for the membership on July 20th never got a pm, but I did receive an email and filled a form out and I'm just wondering when I can expect my stuff?
I paid on June 19, requested, received and completed a form June 25 and still nothing.