WHERE'S MY SWAG?!? Membership Support Issues here please - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

WHERE'S MY SWAG?!? Membership Support Issues here please

Old 06-20-2017, 03:35 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Axlerod View Post
Hey Stewart,

Renewed about three weeks ago, no swag message.

Thanks,
Eric
Eric, you have a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrub175 View Post
please help with my swag... Thank you kindly.
What help are you asking for? I can only try and help when I know what's up and I hate to assume. Are you missing the swag? Didn't receive the swag link? Didn't receive all the swag?

Thanks.

Stewart

Last edited by Stewart_H; 06-20-2017 at 03:43 PM.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:54 PM
New User

Scrub175 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
Eric, you have a PM.

What help are you asking for? I can only try and help when I know what's up and I hate to assume. Are you missing the swag? Didn't receive the swag link? Didn't receive all the swag?

Thanks.

Stewart
similar help that everyone here is asking for and as indicated in the first post. I joined on may 4 2017 at the $29 level, high rolla, and never received a PM about how to collect the gear that is sent for becoming a premium member. I replied to IB Tim's welcome PM stating the same thing with no response.

The offer states for the $29 you get a decal, a lanyard, a hat and a new car...

That's post 5 too, I'm officially official now.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:58 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrub175 View Post
similar help that everyone here is asking for and as indicated in the first post.
As indicated in my clarification request, people ask for help because they didn't receive the link, because they didn't receive all of their swag, or they didn't receive any of it. Because I'm part of the moderation team here, there's only so much those of us on the Mod team can do because we're volunteers. Actual employee's for IB (IB owns FTE) have to become involved when it's more than, "I didn't get the link for the swag" kind of requests, that's why I needed a little more info on top of your general request for help.

Quote:
I joined on may 4 2017 at the $29 level, high rolla, and never received a PM
"High rolla," absolutely love it.

Your swag PM request is where I can help. I'll send the PM as soon as I finish this post.

Quote:
The offer states for the $29 you get a decal, a lanyard, a hat and a new car....
Whoa, whoa, whoa there High Rolla...slow your roll (see what I did there? LOL! ), I dunno where you got that info, but that is NOT correct.

This is Ford TRUCK Enthusiasts, not Ford CAR Enthusiasts. We don't get new cars, we get new trucks!

You need a few more posts than 5, though, sorry for the bad news.

Stewart
Old 06-20-2017, 08:38 PM
New User

Scrub175 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
As indicated in my clarification request, people ask for help because they didn't receive the link, because they didn't receive all of their swag, or they didn't receive any of it. Because I'm part of the moderation team here, there's only so much those of us on the Mod team can do because we're volunteers. Actual employee's for IB (IB owns FTE) have to become involved when it's more than, "I didn't get the link for the swag" kind of requests, that's why I needed a little more info on top of your general request for help.

"High rolla," absolutely love it.

Your swag PM request is where I can help. I'll send the PM as soon as I finish this post.

Whoa, whoa, whoa there High Rolla...slow your roll (see what I did there? LOL! ), I dunno where you got that info, but that is NOT correct.

This is Ford TRUCK Enthusiasts, not Ford CAR Enthusiasts. We don't get new cars, we get new trucks!

You need a few more posts than 5, though, sorry for the bad news.

Stewart
thank you for your help. I see the PM in my inbox. Yeah I see what you did there too...
Old 06-22-2017, 04:35 AM
Post Fiend

Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.Rusty Axlerod has a spectacular reputation.
Thanks Stewart, message received.