It's been too long; Breakfast G2G Sept 18, 8AM - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > S. California Chapter
Reload this Page >

It's been too long; Breakfast G2G Sept 18, 8AM

Notices
S. California Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Old 08-14-2016, 03:56 PM
wpnaes
FTE Chapter Leader
wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation

Old Susana Restaurant. 9/18
1555 Kuehner Dr, Simi Valley, CA 93063-4484
I've been remiss in organizing a bfast g2g. This is a great chance to meet others in our region and share a feast together. Come on out and share a Sunday AM with us.

We were here in Feb '16; on the East side of Simi in the shadow of Rockets and Reactors.

Meet for Breakfast at 8AM and swap Ford stories.

1. Sean and Aidric

Old 08-14-2016, 09:44 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader
Nighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputation
I will try to make this one. Been too long since I went down for a gtg.

1. Sean and Aidric
2. Jim

Old 08-14-2016, 10:17 PM
wpnaes
FTE Chapter Leader
wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation
Awesome Jim, will be good to see you and your current wheels.

Old 08-14-2016, 10:43 PM
Vwags
Elder User
Vwags is a splendid one to beholdVwags is a splendid one to beholdVwags is a splendid one to beholdVwags is a splendid one to beholdVwags is a splendid one to beholdVwags is a splendid one to beholdVwags is a splendid one to beholdVwags is a splendid one to behold
When is it Sean? I can't find the date.

Old 08-14-2016, 11:56 PM
wpnaes
FTE Chapter Leader
It's in the thread title. Sept 18. I'll add that information to the first line. Thx!

Old 08-15-2016, 07:04 AM
Vwags
Elder User
Vwags is a splendid one to beholdVwags is a splendid one to beholdVwags is a splendid one to beholdVwags is a splendid one to beholdVwags is a splendid one to beholdVwags is a splendid one to beholdVwags is a splendid one to beholdVwags is a splendid one to behold
Oh geez. I looked and looked

Old 08-15-2016, 01:01 PM
SpringerPop
Too old to be too smart
SpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputation
1. Sean and Aidric
2. Jim
3. Pop & SpringerMom

Old 08-15-2016, 10:01 PM
Col Flashman
Postmaster
Col Flashman has a very good reputation on FTE.Col Flashman has a very good reputation on FTE.Col Flashman has a very good reputation on FTE.Col Flashman has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by SpringerPop View Post
1. Sean and Aidric
2. Jim
3. Pop & SpringerMom
4. Flashman (?) *
*Cannot completely commit due to what time Nancy lets me go back to the house the night before as I spend an average of 12 hours a day help to care of her due to her A.L.S./Lou Gehrig's Disease diagnoses 2 years ago. She has been known to keep me till 0500hrs in the Morn.

Old 08-16-2016, 08:44 PM
bpounds
2 bit Californian
bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
1. Sean and Aidric
2. Jim
3. Pop & SpringerMom
4. flashman?
5. bpounds

We were here in Feb '16; on the East side of Simi in the shadow of Rockets and Reactors.

Sean, I think we were there in 2015, not '16.

Old 08-17-2016, 12:42 AM
OldBlackCat
Posting Guru
OldBlackCat has much to be proud ofOldBlackCat has much to be proud ofOldBlackCat has much to be proud ofOldBlackCat has much to be proud ofOldBlackCat has much to be proud ofOldBlackCat has much to be proud ofOldBlackCat has much to be proud ofOldBlackCat has much to be proud ofOldBlackCat has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by bpounds View Post
1. Sean and Aidric
2. Jim
3. Pop & SpringerMom
4. flashman?
5. bpounds

Sean, I think we were there in 2015, not '16.
that sounds about right, i was working out of town in Bakersfield at the time. funny how i can remember things i want too

Old 08-17-2016, 07:59 AM
wpnaes
FTE Chapter Leader
Thanks Bill. I remember the scissor lift pics Justin. Or was that a boom lift?

Old 08-17-2016, 12:07 PM
OldBlackCat
Posting Guru
OldBlackCat has much to be proud ofOldBlackCat has much to be proud ofOldBlackCat has much to be proud ofOldBlackCat has much to be proud ofOldBlackCat has much to be proud ofOldBlackCat has much to be proud ofOldBlackCat has much to be proud ofOldBlackCat has much to be proud ofOldBlackCat has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by wpnaes View Post
Thanks Bill. I remember the scissor lift pics Justin. Or was that a boom lift?
Boom lift, biiiig boom lift lol.

Old 08-19-2016, 07:38 PM
OldBlackCat
Posting Guru
1. Sean and Aidric
2. Jim
3. Pop & SpringerMom
4. flashman?
5. bpounds
6. OldBlackCat

Old 08-24-2016, 10:52 AM
CharlyG
Just Passin Thru
CharlyG is a splendid one to beholdCharlyG is a splendid one to beholdCharlyG is a splendid one to beholdCharlyG is a splendid one to beholdCharlyG is a splendid one to beholdCharlyG is a splendid one to beholdCharlyG is a splendid one to beholdCharlyG is a splendid one to behold
I can be there to introduce myself...and the "Evenin' Train".

Old 08-24-2016, 11:20 AM
wpnaes
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by OldBlackCat View Post
1. Sean and Aidric
2. Jim
3. Pop & SpringerMom
4. flashman?
5. bpounds
6. OldBlackCat
7. CharlyG

Gonna be a big crowd this time; I'll get there a bit early to hold a few tables!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: It's been too long; Breakfast G2G Sept 18, 8AM

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.