Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Location (State/Prov):

Ford e350: Gas tank 35 gal. Fuel pump, fuel lines, injectors, evaporative canister, tank straps

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2016, 10:03 AM
GreenMM
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ford e350: Gas tank 35 gal. Fuel pump, fuel lines, injectors, evaporative canister, tank straps

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $155
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): RSX & '02-'05 Civic Si, NSX, Minivan, SUV & Truck, Motorcycles
Item Condition: CA
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped
Engine: Part suitable for gas truck

Hi

For SALE or for SWAP / Trade. Will sell any part separately!
I very recently pulled all these working parts from a 2006 Ford e350 Econoline van. The van was driven into a ditch hard and had too much body damage and front suspension to be worth rebuilding.
The color on the parts and tank are fine rust colored dirt from inland dry territory - see wide shot of van - that's where this was in a dirt field for the past many months. It is NOT rust.

Parts are currently in Bay Area, CA. I do travel to the east coast very often and could bring smaller parts with me.

They will fit all the Ford e150, e250 and e350 models, from 2004 to 2008 and maybe more models and more years. They should fit F-150, F-250, and F-350 trucks, the Ford Expedition and the Lincoln Navigator.

All OEM Ford original parts.

- Fuel tank / gas tank. 35 gallon midship mount style. Ford OEM part # would be: 8C2Z9002A
- brand new fuel pump was just installed in this tank.
- all fuel lines.
- 6 of 8 of the fuel injectors (two had been taken before I got there).
- fuel rail complete
- canister purge valve
- The complete evaporative / charcoal canister with solenoid.
- return vapor line from the evaporative / charcoal canister
- complete wiring harness, from the driver side wheel well all the way to back of vehicle. This includes driver side front ABS wiring & connector, rear tow lights, rear evaporative canister, fuel tank sender and gauge etc etc...
- fuel filler neck and vent tube - complete assembly
- all vent hoses from tank and pressure valve connectors to vent to the canister line
- all clips and clamps that hold the fuel lines, evaporative line, and brake lines.
- gas tank strap hangers and bolts and nuts

All parts were carefully removed by myself and then bagged, and taped closed to keep out any dirt and tagged and labeled thoroughly. All fuel line connectors were carefully preserved. They were removed with a proper tool and one fabricated tool on the spot to remove the smaller connectors (slit pen cap trick). All fuel connectors are solid and ready to re-plug back in.

The fuel tank took a small bit of damage to bottom front of it in their accident. The seller was a pro welder and welded that spot with a plate and then bondo-ed over the repair. It has not leaked at all. The van sat for over a year in a field before I got there and still had plenty of fuel in the tank, it didn't leak a drop.
This tank is quite expensive. I've been seeing prices of $840 for OEM new.

This van was the original owner's since new. The crash made them decide to part it out.

I will sell parts individually. I will sell the entire lot for $450 - Forum members: $325. Tank for $155 -- Forum members $110. I might also trade for parts I need.
Basically, I need all the gas parts for a 1998 e250 model years (1997 - 2001 at least), not this era.
If you happen to have a 'for parts' van like this I will be happy to get the parts off of it for trade etc...

I have everything associated with the tank as well, for sale if wanted. I have a brand new fuel pump and seal that had just been installed, all the vent connector valves and vent lines, fuel lines and connectors, electrical wiring and connectors, fuel filler neck and vent tubes, gas tank hanger straps and bolts, I even have the full wiring harness to the tank and the entire middle and rear of the vehicle if needed! I would sell everything for $425 which is a lot of parts in there, or the tank itself for $165
That's also the full evaporative emissions and charcoal filter canister with purge valve(s) and solenoid and all the lines, hoses and electrical in two of the photos.

2006 e350 tank, fits e150 e250 e350 e450 models 2004 - 2008 all

KEYWORDS: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, fuel tank, gas tank, e150, e250, e350, Ford, F-150, F-250, F-350, truck, pick up, OEM, factory, Super Duty, Expedition, Lincoln Navigator, Ford Expedition

Old 08-09-2016, 10:05 AM
GreenMM
Senior User
photos of parts and local CL ad:

About 10 pics at this craigslist.org posting I made below:

Ford e350: Gas tank 35 gal. Fuel pump, fuel lines, injectors, evapo

Old 08-12-2016, 10:20 AM
GreenMM
Senior User
Here's some pics now posted inline. There are more pics in the above local ad link.
I will sell any or all parts cheaper here to forum members. I mostly just want the items gone ESPECIALLY the huge gas tank! Evap canister would be good too.

Old 08-24-2016, 02:42 PM
GreenMM
Senior User
Update:

The evaporative canister was stolen during my recent van theft and robbery.
More likely it was simply tossed into the woods to make room for the thieves fat cigarette smoking girlfriend / co dirtbag sh&t whatever...

Anyway that one part is gone. The rest are available.

PRICE DROP!
- 35 gallon fuel tank for forum peeps $80
- other parts make offer or buy everything for $175
- fuel pump which was new installed $65
- tank valves and fuel lines, fuel injectors (6 of 8 avail), fuel rail still available.

I can ship and can take PayPal. I am not sure shipping the gas tank would either be a great idea or legal with the Post as it's had gas in it at one point.
Location is Bay Area, CA. I may take a trip to SoCal / BroCal / OC and could drop on the way. Not quite sure.
Many other (smaller) parts I can easily haul east to the greater Boston area if there is a serious buyer out there.

Old 08-25-2016, 07:32 PM
GreenMM
Senior User

More pics including the part number and that front part that got a small repair to: