Mileage: 132000
Color: Green
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Green
Engine: 6.4 L

I'm selling my 2008 F350 Crew Cab 6.4L Diesel truck with a 7 ft bed. I really hate to say goodbye to this truck since it's in really good condition, but I can't justify keeping it around. This truck is a unique green color because it is a former US Forestry Services truck in Texas and New Mexico. That means it was well maintained, and not exposed to the salt and severe weather of midwest winters. The truck is solid. I bought it 15 months ago and have put about 25,000 miles on it and haven't had any problems. I move people for a living, and I was using a tow-behind trailer so most of those miles are cruising on the highway. I changed the oil every 3-4k miles (sooner than factory recommendations, I'm a big believer in an ounce of prevention is worth a lb of cure). This still has the DPF on it, I didn't mod it or change it in any way. I have a tuner I purchased with it that you could have if you want to mod or do the dpf or cat delete. It has an engine warmer plug for the winter. I also am including the Leer Cap if you want it. Since it was a government truck they only splurged for the extras that are important, like the 4x4 package with extra leaf springs, side towing mirrors, cruise control, 4x4 package and the integrated trailer brake. It has manual windows, locks and mirrors. (less to break in my opinion). This is a great work truck. I get about 10-11 mpg even when towing. I mostly used it to tow a 24 ft cargo trailer that was full of household goods for my moving company, 10,000 lbs behind it and it did better than the big freightliner and international trucks I've rented. It has a massive dual turbo for extra power and boost. This truck has a dent on the driver's door, you could probably use the suction tool to pull it out if you wanted, no damage to the paint because of it. It also has a few dents on the rear bumper from use. I'm really sad to sell this truck but it's time.

Here are some notes from the dealer I purchased it from a year ago.

**CREW CAB 1-TON DIESEL 4X4** 1-OWNER US GOV'T FOREST SERVICE TRUCK FROM TEXAS, EXTREMELY WELL MAINTAINED, NO RUST. This truck has a perfect running 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel that was maintained as per all manufacturer protocols and has a lot of life left in it. Tires are LT265/70-17 Cooper All Terrain tires that have substantial tread remaining. It is equipped with the 4X4 OFF-ROAD Package, tilt wheel, a/c, AM/FM, skid plates, 3.73 Limited Slip Axle, 10600# factory rated GVWR, integrated trailer brake controller, tow package, bed liner, electronic shift on fly 4wd, 1-TON capacity, desirable 5600# front axle rating. If you have purchased trucks here before you know that these green USDA Forestry trucks are some of our favorites. They are well taken care of that we bring up from the desert southwest, rust free, low mileage, and are an awesome heavy duty truck to buy and put to work!
r </strong>
</a>