'47 and Older Swap, Sell, Wants - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices

'47 and Older Swap, Sell, Wants

Old 07-01-2016, 09:42 PM
46fordtruck
46fordtruck has a great reputation on FTE.46fordtruck has a great reputation on FTE.46fordtruck has a great reputation on FTE.46fordtruck has a great reputation on FTE.46fordtruck has a great reputation on FTE.
'47 and Older Swap, Sell, Wants

Let's give this a shot, if it goes well it'll stay. This thread is for parts you might have to sell, swap, or need.
No commercial ads
You can post what you have or need, but please, pm me when you no longer need the post up. Posts will be deleted after 6 months!Please, no banter, let's keep this strictly business. Conduct any wheeling & dealing in pms. The ads are to let others know what you got, then they can contact you.
Ads are only for '47 and older Ford truck parts.
I will be refining this as we go, if needed. And I'm open to any suggestions you might have, just send a pm.

Let's make this a success.

Old 08-09-2016, 07:16 PM
46fordtruck
46fordtruck has a great reputation on FTE.46fordtruck has a great reputation on FTE.46fordtruck has a great reputation on FTE.46fordtruck has a great reputation on FTE.46fordtruck has a great reputation on FTE.
Willowbilly, you bring up a good point.
Help others and yourself find the parts, please list your location in your profile, or your ad if you are looking for, or selling larger, hard to ship parts.

Old 06-27-2017, 08:19 AM
46fordtruck
Anybody need their ads deleted?

Old 08-02-2017, 05:39 PM
46fordtruck
13 months in on this idea, and I think in an effort to streamline the swap and sell thread, I'm going to start deleting postings over 6 months old. This is something that occurs in some of the other sell wants threads on this site. I'll be cleaning it next week. If anybody has any questions or ideas, please feel free to pm me. Thanks all

Old 01-11-2018, 01:32 PM
Rust Wrangler
Senior User
Rust Wrangler is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Wiring cover needed

Hi guys, I'm in need of a cowl wiring cover for my '46. Thought I had one but it's not the correct one for the truck....and I hate to cut it up to fit. Please let me know if you have one to part with or any leads to one. Thanks

Lew

Old 01-11-2018, 05:56 PM
willowbilly3
Post Fiend
willowbilly3 is a name known to allwillowbilly3 is a name known to allwillowbilly3 is a name known to allwillowbilly3 is a name known to allwillowbilly3 is a name known to allwillowbilly3 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Rust Wrangler View Post
Hi guys, I'm in need of a cowl wiring cover for my '46. Thought I had one but it's not the correct one for the truck....and I hate to cut it up to fit. Please let me know if you have one to part with or any leads to one. Thanks

Lew
I'll try and remember to trudge through snow tomorrow to look at my parts 46 truck.

Old 01-11-2018, 06:28 PM
Rust Wrangler
Senior User
Originally Posted by willowbilly3 View Post
I'll try and remember to trudge through snow tomorrow to look at my parts 46 truck.
Thank you sir!

Old 01-17-2018, 02:38 PM
Powerhour
Junior User
Powerhour is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
47 Merc grill

Hi guys, I got a 47 Merc panel and I am hunting for any and all ll chrome. I only have the ages of the sides of the hood. Anyone have anything?
Thanks,
-Mike

Old 01-23-2018, 06:31 PM
Jeff Buchanan
New User
Jeff Buchanan is starting off with a positive reputation.
WTB 1946 Merc 1 Ton rear fenders

Hey all
looking for a set of rear fenders for my barn find Merc. As you all know, up her in Canada the Merc was considered a work truck as a result the fenders took a beating from wheel chains etc. Most rears had the bottom 4-6 inches off the bottom. Anyways looking for a set that havenít been cut off. The more patina the better, yosimite green if possible

Old 01-24-2018, 08:31 PM
white 66
Elder User
white 66 has a very good reputation on FTE.white 66 has a very good reputation on FTE.white 66 has a very good reputation on FTE.
More goodies for big trucks and the like for sale

I have some extras so these can go to a good home.

I have 2 jacks for the tonner trucks, one is the larger version the other has the fiip top.

1 Jack handle
40-41 front fender supports and radiator air shields
2 tire wrenches and related cross bars
Flat bed or platform bed U bolts
Grain box slider part
bottom window channels
Right side
650 x 20 BF-Goodrich tire, never mounted.

PM me

Attached Images       

Last edited by white 66; 01-25-2018 at 09:22 PM. Reason: forgot items/text
Old 01-28-2018, 11:57 AM
mstew23
New User
mstew23 is starting off with a positive reputation.
need rear fenders

I'm building a 1942 for my father as a surprise fathers day gift. I need the rear fenders. I want to use steel, I have a set of '48 fenders but would like the '42 series. Original or reproduction doesn't matter. Any help is appreciated thank you.

Old 02-04-2018, 07:02 PM
Rust Wrangler
Senior User
Still searching for a cowl wiring cover for my '46

Never heard back from willowbilly3 on a cowl wiring cover for my truck, so I'm still searching for one. Anybody have a spare they are willing to part with?
Thanks

Old 02-13-2018, 03:33 PM
mjarx
New User
mjarx is starting off with a positive reputation.
1947 Ford 798T Truck window regulator

Need passenger window regulator for above truck. Please PM me if you know where I can locate one.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:27 PM
Rickster800
Senior User
Rickster800 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Rickster800 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by Rust Wrangler View Post
Never heard back from willowbilly3 on a cowl wiring cover for my truck, so I'm still searching for one. Anybody have a spare they are willing to part with?
Thanks
One like this?
https://m.ebay.ca/itm/1942-1947-Ford-Truck-Wiring-Harness-Cover/173155819320?hash=item2850e41f38:g:yJkAAOSwUg9agZb M

Old 02-14-2018, 09:00 PM
Rick Douglas
New User
Rick Douglas is starting off with a positive reputation.
Rust Wrangler ,, I had one of those covers if I get time tomorrow I will look in my box of swap meet stuff and see if it's still there.
Also Mjarx I had both reg's I will look tomorrow if I get time.
Sorry guys but Friday morning I go in for knee replacement so this could take a while. I have about 100 things to do before Friday.
RD

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: '47 and Older Swap, Sell, Wants

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.