Notices
Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

Welcome more new members!

Old 03-05-2016, 10:12 AM
LibTimothy
FTE Chapter Leader
LibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant future
Welcome more new members!

Lets have a big old Texas sized welcome for our newest chapter members: kegger66, jasperrc, and enikloich.

Welcome guys! Please post up a picture of your truck and tell us a little about yourself.

Feel free to join any chapter activity, and if there aren't any chapter activities feel free to instigate one.

Welcome to the Texas Chapter of FTE!

Timothy

Old 03-09-2016, 08:02 PM
Jasperrc
New User
Jasperrc is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks y'all!

My first Ford was a '71 F100 with a 240 and three on the tree.

My current project is actually my daughter's daily driver. It's a '77 F100 flareside. It was a basket case when we got but it runs good now. We still have a lot of body work to do but we're getting there.

Attached Images  
Old 03-10-2016, 08:49 PM
LibTimothy
FTE Chapter Leader
LibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant futureLibTimothy has a brilliant future
Wow! Nice.

Timothy

Old 04-05-2016, 04:45 PM
gsilkworth
New User
gsilkworth is starting off with a positive reputation.
New Member fisrt reply gsilkworth

I don't know how to POST and I don't know the difference between a thread and a post.
I've owned several Ford trucks over the year but my current one is a 2012 F150 Ecoboost.
I've always owned V8's except for my E450 which is a V10. I bought the 6 cylinder Ecoboost because Ford posted better numbers for fuel economy.
I like the truck but the fuel economy is worse than my last V8 Trident.

Old 04-06-2016, 09:27 AM
LibTimothy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by gsilkworth View Post
I don't know how to POST and I don't know the difference between a thread and a post.
I've owned several Ford trucks over the year but my current one is a 2012 F150 Ecoboost.
I've always owned V8's except for my E450 which is a V10. I bought the 6 cylinder Ecoboost because Ford posted better numbers for fuel economy.
I like the truck but the fuel economy is worse than my last V8 Trident.
Welcome gsilkworth!

A post is a message (like this one or like your message which I quoted above). A post is attached to a thread, which is a chain of related messages. Some threads are very specific (How do I fix this problem???) and others are very general (Good Morning, Evening, and Night Texans) where you can post on any topic and it will be well received.

All the threads are attached to Forums. The forums are content specific. For example you can find a Forum for the ecoboost, or for the F150. The Texas Chapter is a Forum.

Are you with me so far? Threads are listed in the Forum by the date/time of the last post. This means that the latest post is always near the top. Some threads are "Sticky" and they always stay at the top of the Forum. For example, there is a thread called "Quick Start Guide for new members" in the Texas Chapter forum. This is a "Sticky" thread so you will always find this thread as one of the first 4 threads in the forum. And if you have not done so, it is a good forum to read, to get started.

I suggest that you will learn fastest if you jump into a conversation and post something. Start with the "Good Morning, Evening, Night Texans" thread. This is our BS thread where anything (within reason) goes.

Give it a shot and see what happens. If you don't know how to do something, ask questions. We are a friendly bunch.

Timothy

Old 04-06-2016, 11:00 AM
gsilkworth
New User
gsilkworth is starting off with a positive reputation.
This new member is grateful

Thank you for the information. It does clear up some of my concerns.
I look forward to sharing my thoughts and exchanging ideas on how to make the best out of Ford.
Gary

Old 05-13-2016, 12:03 AM
kegger66
Senior User
kegger66 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kegger66 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Howdy fellow Texas FTEs !

I've got a '78 F150 Lariat, 4wd, 400. Had one of these in high school and another in college - great trucks!. Son turns 16 in about 3 years...MAYBE I'll let him drive it. Been tinkering with it (getting everything working/improved) as I can. Working on getting the A/C turned back on along with a power steering pump swapout currently.

Old 06-10-2016, 09:09 AM
Docbandy
Freshman User
Docbandy is starting off with a positive reputation.
BEAUTIFUL UNIT!!

Old 05-12-2017, 04:09 PM
weldingandmachinewor
New User
weldingandmachinewor is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm Kat and looking for info

Old 05-12-2017, 09:50 PM
LibTimothy
FTE Chapter Leader
Interesting trucks and trailers.

Timothy

Old 05-18-2017, 03:39 PM
harry1shop
New User
harry1shop is starting off with a positive reputation.
you only need 2 tools in your box. wd 40 and duct tape. if it won't move and it should, use the wd 40. if it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

Old 05-18-2017, 10:34 PM
TJReams
Posting Guru
TJReams is a splendid one to beholdTJReams is a splendid one to beholdTJReams is a splendid one to beholdTJReams is a splendid one to beholdTJReams is a splendid one to beholdTJReams is a splendid one to beholdTJReams is a splendid one to behold
Trailer looks to have 5 on 5 1/2 wheels, has the triangle between the lugs of the early Ford wheels sixties model fenders.

Old 06-01-2017, 08:30 AM
Crewcab1979
New User
Crewcab1979 is starting off with a positive reputation.

Old 06-01-2017, 07:48 PM
LibTimothy
FTE Chapter Leader
Cool!

Timothy

Old 06-10-2017, 08:17 AM
TeachNlive4ever
Posting Guru
TeachNlive4ever has a very good reputation on FTE.TeachNlive4ever has a very good reputation on FTE.TeachNlive4ever has a very good reputation on FTE.TeachNlive4ever has a very good reputation on FTE.
Crewcab1979- wow! I notice the hay bail as a counter balance.

There are some good looking and soon to be good looking new member trucks.
Welcome to FTE where the knowledge of these guys (and the BS) is overwhelming. ��

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Welcome more new members!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.