For sale, swap and wanted 48-56 Ford, Mercury trucks & parts. - Page 51 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Reload this Page >

For sale, swap and wanted 48-56 Ford, Mercury trucks & parts.

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

For sale, swap and wanted 48-56 Ford, Mercury trucks & parts.

Old 02-14-2019, 12:04 AM
sdrob15
Freshman User
sdrob15 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mid-50s truck parts @ The Big 3

I'll be bringing a fair amount of my late father's surplus truck parts (plus a few misc. Mustang, Model T and Model A parts) to the upcoming San Diego Swap Meet, 'The Big 3', on February 22 & 23. Here are some photos of what we have...the photos with 'BIN' in the title are coming for sure, while the remaining stuff is TBD. If you see anything you like and plan to be in San Diego, please let me know before next Thursday so I can load it up.

We will be in space EE-12, in the NorthWest swap area between the Main Gate and Gate 4.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Bc...Y4hBvcKktW1AbA

Feel free to share this photo folder link with anyone you think might be interested. Thank you.

Old 02-14-2019, 08:09 AM
abe
Post Fiend
abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by sdrob15 View Post
I'll be bringing a fair amount of my late father's surplus truck parts (plus a few misc. Mustang, Model T and Model A parts) to the upcoming San Diego Swap Meet, 'The Big 3', on February 22 & 23. Here are some photos of what we have...the photos with 'BIN' in the title are coming for sure, while the remaining stuff is TBD. If you see anything you like and plan to be in San Diego, please let me know before next Thursday so I can load it up.

We will be in space EE-12, in the NorthWest swap area between the Main Gate and Gate 4.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Bc...Y4hBvcKktW1AbA

Feel free to share this photo folder link with anyone you think might be interested. Thank you.
Wow, your Dad had quite a collection! Do you have any F350 hope side emblems? I'd be interested in them.

In the picture with the rusty hubcap, there is a FoMoCo box underneath it. Is that an NOS hubcap?

Old 02-14-2019, 10:15 AM
sdrob15
Freshman User
He definitely had a lot...and this is what we still have after 8 years of selling :-/

These parts are all at my Mom's house up in Yucaipa (I'm in San Diego). I'll have her check the hubcap bin, as well as the one with the emblems, and let you know some specifics. Thanks for your interest - we'll see you at the show.

Old 02-14-2019, 10:18 AM
abe
Post Fiend
abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.
I'm in PA. I won't be at the show. If they don't sell can you ship?

Old 02-14-2019, 10:19 AM
sdrob15
Freshman User
Indeed. I'll likely take an updated set of photos after the weekend of the meet so you can see what's left.

Old 02-14-2019, 06:07 PM
j_siegel
New User
j_siegel is starting off with a positive reputation.
T8D-1A Trans + F2 Radiator

Hi everyone, I'm doing spring cleanup and have a T8 D-1A (4 speed non-synchro) trans and radiator out of an F2 available. I don't have a use for either but would hate for them to go to waste if someone needs parts.

I'd be happy for any offer at/around scrap value (probably $20 for the trans and $50 for the radiator). Pickup in Novi, Michigan -- sorry, this isn't worth the effort to ship.

Old 02-15-2019, 04:42 AM
fish pond
Senior User
fish pond has a good reputation on FTE.fish pond has a good reputation on FTE.
J siegel
Do you have the rest of the parts/details for parking brake assembly , linkage handle?
Greg

Old 02-15-2019, 05:38 AM
j_siegel
New User
j_siegel is starting off with a positive reputation.
Unfortunately not, this is a case of what you see is what you get. I bought aspire engine and this trans was attached to it.

Old 02-15-2019, 08:14 AM
fish pond
Senior User
fish pond has a good reputation on FTE.fish pond has a good reputation on FTE.
To bad, I woulda bought the trans just to get those details, thanks for the get back.
Greg

Old 02-15-2019, 10:19 AM
Muppy1840
Senior User
Muppy1840 has a very good reputation on FTE.Muppy1840 has a very good reputation on FTE.Muppy1840 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by fish pond View Post
J siegel
Do you have the rest of the parts/details for parking brake assembly , linkage handle?
Greg
What parts do you need? I probably have them here. , Doug.

Old 02-18-2019, 05:06 AM
Marauder2004
Elder User
Marauder2004 has a good reputation on FTE.Marauder2004 has a good reputation on FTE.Marauder2004 has a good reputation on FTE.
COE Air Cleaner

This is not my listing but I bought a few other items from this guy can can assist with pickup or shipping for a member here.
https://roanoke.craigslist.org/pts/d...820842820.html

Last edited by Marauder2004; 02-18-2019 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Added title
Old 02-18-2019, 09:08 AM
GLR
Posting Legend
GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Marauder2004 View Post
This is not my listing but I bought a few other items from this guy can can assist with pickup or shipping for a member here.
https://roanoke.craigslist.org/pts/d...820842820.html
Me too, I'm near Stuart, and travel to NY along I81, 15/I99, to N of Ithaca area.

Old 02-22-2019, 07:05 PM
dobenator
Junior User
dobenator is starting off with a positive reputation.
Flat head

Hey yall.
Iím looking for a 50 to 53 model 239 flathead. Needs to run with no major issues. Donít want somebodyís junk. I am running a 50 y-block 239 now but want to go back to what was in the truck when I bought it.
Thanks,
Tim

Old 02-22-2019, 08:25 PM
jmadsen
Postmaster
jmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to beholdjmadsen is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by dobenator View Post
Hey yall.
Iím looking for a 50 to 53 model 239 flathead. Needs to run with no major issues. Donít want somebodyís junk. I am running a 50 y-block 239 now but want to go back to what was in the truck when I bought it.
Thanks,
Tim
ive got a 49 to 53 Flathead V8
its a stock rebuild.
Long block for $2950. Obo
Only thing is its got a car pan on it not a truck pan.
Easy enough to swap it if need be. Im pretty sure ive seen a car engine thats been swapped into a truck. If you bottom out the front axle over a pothole etc I think it will contact the pan.
here are some pictures.

EAB heads. (Highest compression heads of that era flathead)

.040 bore. .010 rods and mains.

Old 02-25-2019, 01:18 PM
dobenator
Junior User
dobenator is starting off with a positive reputation.
Wish you were closer to Georgia!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: For sale, swap and wanted 48-56 Ford, Mercury trucks & parts.

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.